RJ oneshots

By Elazul-Jumi

random oneshot ideas that come randomly to my mind (I can't promise I'll update this regularly, it would be m... More

Before you read this
Rewrite The Stars
You can't stop the beat
RJ Omegaverse
RJ Omegaverse (part 2)
RJ Omegaverse (part 3)
RJ babysitting
RJ Omegaverse (Final part)
RJ Wedding
Perfect Harmony
One last sunset
What if we...?
What if I...? (What if We...? Part 2)
Top of the Ferris Wheel
Unsaid Family
The Perfect Gift
The Proposal
Day of the Wedding...s!
Without Him
Be With You (Without him Part 2)
Song dedicated to...
RJ's "Graduation" and First Kiss
Dance lesson
"Last Waltz" (Dance lesson part 2)
Unexpected declaration
Small update!
Snow day!
Taking care of an "army" (RJ Babysitting Part 2)
That's how you make me feel...
I've made my choice...
The Nerd and the Bad Boy
His First Date (The Nerd and the Bad Boy Part 2)
I love you... but you're not mine...
Welcome Back...
Midnight Kiss
Amazing Parents
His First (Unofficial) Day at School

RJ comes out

410 10 6
By Elazul-Jumi

(Before this starts, I want to clarify that in this oneshot Nini never dated EJ or Ricky, she only knows EJ from theater camp but didn't get together, just made a friendship with him, as for Ricky, they only stayed as best friends and never dated... oh and Gina didn't develop a crush on Ricky)

EJ and Ricky have been in a secret relationship and it's going surprisingly well, they've only been dating for 2 months, but they already know they're in love with each other... even though those words haven't been said yet.

Although, it does make them laugh from time to time, how they are dating now, because they were enemies at first due to EJ being mad at Ricky getting the lead role on HSM: The Musical, after Nini begged him to audition with her. But things started to change after the boys ended up kissing in the bathroom for a quick second, after Ricky accidentally hit EJ in the face with a basketball, and after opening night, Ricky confessed his feelings towards EJ, to which he got another kiss from EJ as a reply. (I had to mention the bathroom scene, it had to come up at least once)

Surprisingly enough, no one has noticed how they look at each other while in the cafeteria or the halls, not even Carlos, as far as they know they started tolerating each other after the musical and it's been like that ever since... so it looks like Miss Jenn's classes have worked really well for them.

However, that doesn't mean that it's easy for our protagonists, it's the exact opposite actually as it pains them not being able to act like a couple near their friends, since they had to hold back... at least until they found a way to come out to them, and to their luck they didn't have to wait that much.

Miss Jenn: ok Wildcats, listen up! *everyone looks to her* I know we haven't started the auditions, because I'm still deciding what musical we should do, but before that, I want to see if you're keeping up with your dancing skills in case they're needed. We're gonna do a little friendly competition, you're all gonna work in pairs, except for Carlos and Natalie, the two of you and I will be the judges in this, and I hope you're not influenced at the fact that you and Seb are dating *Carlos nods*

Ricky was terrified about this, because even though his dancing skills improved a bit during HSM, he was only decent, unlike Gina and Carlos, or even Big Red for that matter. However EJ saw this as a chance, so he made sure to have Ricky as his partner, to which everyone was a bit surprised and started wondering (If I could go back and change the past... sorry got carried away a bit)  why he chose Ricky, but quickly started thinking that he probably was trying to get a bit of a friendship going on between them.

After Miss Jenn wrote down that EJ and Ricky would work as a pair, which did surprise her a bit as well but went on with it, everyone started talking to their partner and EJ took Ricky a bit far from the rest of the group so they wouldn't listen, but decided to whisper just in case.

Ricky: EJ, what are you doing?

EJ: Ricky, this is perfect!

Ricky: what, you and me working together while you have to put up with my bad dancing skills, babe?

EJ: No... well a little bit *Ricky gives him an "offended" look* but that's not what I was going for, I mean that we could take this as an opportunity to come out to the group!

Ricky: how would we do that?

EJ: just leave it to me babe, ok?

Ricky: ok... I just hope they accept us, I really want them to know RJ Caswen exists.

EJ: still not sure about that name but I promise you they will accept us, if only Ashlyn and Nini will give us death glares for not telling them.

Ricky chuckles and after making sure that nobody was looking their way, he left a quick kiss on EJ's lips, to which he smiled and gave him a quick one as well.

EJ: come on, we better go back before they find it even more weird we're working together.

Ricky nods and the two of them walk back to the rest of the group and listened to Miss Jenn about how each pair would show the dance they learned or created in a week, to which everyone agreed.

The week passed by really quickly, and Ricky was terrified of messing up the choreography, EJ was telling him that everything was gonna be fine and that it would work out but it wasn't working all that well, so he tried saying something similar to a line from HSM.

EJ: Ricky, just keep looking at me ok? pretend that nobody else is watching and that it's only the two of us *smiles*

Ricky laughed a little bit due to what EJ said, but it did help him relax a little and forget about it for a while.

Miss Jenn: that was great Kourtney and Seb, good job! (their friendship is a bit underrated so I had them together in this... even though I didn't think of what they would do) ok, we have the last pair of today, EJ and Ricky!

Everyone started clapping at the two boys when they stood on stage (they did it when anybody came on stage) and before they started with the music, EJ and Ricky decided to say something quickly as they stood on each end of the stage.

EJ: before we begin we wanted to tell you that you should also pay attention to the song we decided to use. *lightly smiles*

Ricky: yeah, it has a sort of hidden meaning in it, so pay REALLY close attention to the lyrics *nervous smile*

Everyone was a bit confused at what they meant, but their questions would be quickly answered when they heard the lyrics of the song

Ricky's nervousness came back right before they started with their performance, but he decided to do what EJ told him and only look at him and pretend they're the only ones in the room

(start the video at 0:30)

(let's just pretend that the lyrics say "love story 'bout a boy"  for story purposes)

Step into my world
Bittersweet love story 'bout a boy
Shook me to the core
Voice like an angel
Never heard before

Here in front of me
They're shining so much brighter
Than I have ever seen
Life can be so mean
But when he goes, I know he doesn't leave

The truth is finally
Breaking Through
Two worlds collide when I'm with you
Our voices rise and soar so high
We come to life when we're

In Perfect Harmony

Woah-oa-oa, Woah-oa-oa

In Perfect Harmony

Woah-oa-oa, Woah-oa-oa

We say we're friends
We play pretend
You're more to me
We create...

The Perfect Harmony

(just something real quick, imagine that EJ had made Ricky spin/twirl, whatever you call it, back to his arms in the last "The Perfect Harmony", for the story, ok?... ok)

Once they were over, everything stayed silent, EJ and Ricky were looking at each others eyes and smiled, while everyone else were looking at them in shock, most of them had understood what the lyrics actually meant for them, some even started smiling.

EJ and Ricky were slowly leaning in about to kiss... but were interrupted by a scream.

Kourtney: I KNEW IT! CARLOS PAY ME NOW!

Carlos groans and pays Kourtney $20

RJ: *a bit worried* Y-you knew?!

Kourtney: oh I didn't know, but I started doubting you two only tolerated each other after EJ picked Ricky as his partner, Carlos didn't believe me so we did a bet.

Ricky and EJ sighed in relief and smiled once again, but they soon feared for their lives when they saw Nini and Ashlyn stomping towards them with the most scary-looking face they ever saw on the girls, to then recieve a hit on the head.

RJ: Ow!

Ashlyn and Nini: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! *they each ask one of them*

EJ: we wanted it to be a surprise...? *says with a nervous smile on his face*

Gina: and it sure was! *walking towards them*

The boys started to cover their heads thinking Gina would hit them as well, but instead they felt her wrapping her arms around both of them, and a few seconds later they hugged her back

Seb: I want a hug too! *joins in on it*

Soon everyone started to hug the two boys saying how they were proud of them, Nini and Ashlyn telling them that after school they want to know all the detailes of how they became a couple. After everyone broke out of the hug, Miss Jenn ended up declaring them the winners of this competition, mainly because she saw a huge difference in their confidence when it came to dancing... but also due to taking advantage of this to come out to the group.

Everyone cheered for them as EJ and Ricky hugged each other and then kissed on the lips, they were smiling and due to how the moment felt...

EJ: I love you, Ricky.

Ricky was shocked hearing EJ saying he loved him, EJ was also shocked at what he said and tried to apologize, but before he could say anything...

Ricky: *smiles* I love you too, EJ

EJ smiles after hearing Ricky saying it as well, and leans in for another kiss, as everyone keeps cheering and clapping for them.

I told you that Perfect Harmony was gonna come back, and it did.

I definitely liked how this one came out... it probably did need a little bit more of work, but for writing in a few hours, I think it turned out decent.

(GIVE US SEASON 2 OF JATP NETFLIX! WE NEED IT!... *clear throat* I apologize again for that, but I really want to see a season 2 of the show)

Hope to see you on the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 118 16
Just some random One shots I wrote or am thinking about writing. IDK help.
12.7K 185 80
A collection of HSMTMTS RJ Caswen and Jatt mpreg oneshots! Please comment down your requests to me and let me know about what you would like for me t...
187K 2.3K 39
just random ass oneshots cause i'm bored lol
16.7K 235 20
𝐲𝐨𝐮 [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃.] rj caswen oneshots. contains • smut • fluff • angst copyright © [2023] © 𝐖𝐕𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐐𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘 2023.