Sakura Blossom ( Kny X Modern...

By -Kira_Kira

Y/N was just an ordinary person from the 21st century, she didn't expect to wake up in an anime where human-e... More

Seraphic Breathing
Mochi.
Angel
Old married couple
Home
Regret
Rock
Haori
Underling
Chopsticks
Wisteria House
A memory from the past
Nicknames
Family
Fail
Protagonist
Trial
True colors
Promise
The butterfly mansion
Training
Training...again
Marry me?
Sun
Sword
Infinity train
Rengoku
Her story
A talk with a god
Enmu
Date
Akaza
Proposal
Warm
Butterflies
Festival
Chaotic meeting
Senjuro
Grandfather
Live.
the real me
Mitsuri
Mission
Monster
Love-Struck
Impeccable
I'm back
B O N U S
Kidnapper
Disguises
Sisters
Hime
Perfect
Daki
Where's Y/N?
Fiancé
Sunshine
The Sound Hashira
200K S P E C I A L C H A P T E R
Lullaby
Threat
Magical girl
Poison
Apologies
House arrest
Carrots
Accidents
Happy Tears
Rivals
Fever
Trap
Party
Helleborus
Candy
Cake
Butterfly Effect
Friends
Pepper Spray
Save the princess!
Onigiri
Acorn
Rain
Deal
Parents
Courage Test
Treatment
Forever
Comfort Words.
Recognized
Idiot.
Confession
Mark
Swordsmith Village
Hot Spring
Cute
Ribbon
Doll
Sacrifice
Rice Cracker
Clones
My only friend.
Cicadas
The way you are
Morning
UNO
Hide and Seek
Secret
Hashira Reunion
Farewells
Peacefulness
Disney
Letter
Spicy
Smile
Worthy
Troublesome
Love
Three Questions
A Boring Story
Gift
Bad Feeling
Needle
Night
Spell
Dream
Snake
● 3 MILLION Q&A pt.1 ●
● 3 MILLION Q&A ○ ANSWERS ●
Childish
Fool
Frustrated
Temptation
Fish
Violence
Hurt

Baby Chick

34.3K 1.9K 1.6K
By -Kira_Kira

Another small chapter, sorry 😭 

                ༺═──────────────═༻

"Have you seen any weird events or something suspicious?"

We have been questioning people around here for some time now.

The problem is that It's hard to identify something 'unusual' in a city where everyone is already used to these things, people tried to pickpocket me five times already, I guess that's what Rengoku meant when he said that the demon is not the only danger around here.

"Seems like you got quite the beauty with you, huh? I might tell some information if you let me pay a drink for her." The old man who Rengoku was questioning said in response, scanning me up and down.

"Ew."

In response Kyojuro protectively got in front of me, he wasn't smiling anymore.

Damn, Kyojuro is kinda scary when he is not smiling-

"Y-you asked me if I saw something unusual, right? Are talking about the Lustrio Hotel?" The man responded back, gulping down in fear.

"Lustrio hotel?"

"It's a hotel that the rich people frequent, there's not much fancy things around here as you can see, so it calls a lot of attention!"

A hotel? What a demon would do in a hotel?

"What do you think?" Rengoku turns to ask me.

"Well, it's the first clue that we get, I think it's worth investigating at least."

"I agree."

 "Who were these people you was talking to?"

A woman approaches the man as the two leave to go look for the hotel.

"No one important, just another of these annoying demon's slayers."

"Won't he get mad that you reveled his location?"

"It's fine, I doubt they will show any risk to him, it's a shame that I can't enjoy the girl before she dies, though."

"It's here."

Wow, it really is fancy! It doesn't match the suburban vibe that this city has at all, so weird.

"It definitely seems like out of place. Should we go inside?"

"I don't know, if really there is really a demon in there, our uniforms will call a lot of attention."

"Then…"

"So… Mr. Rengoku and Mrs. Rengoku, right?"

We ended up sticking with pretending to be a married couple.

By the way, I'm not complaining, I could be called 'Mrs. Rengoku' with no problems for the rest of my life.

What I didn't expect was this hotel to be so pricey, there goes all the payment I received from the corps.

I was almost crying as Kyojuro signed the papers.

The money I could use to buy food-

But I got to see Kyojuro using formal clothes, so it's a plus, yeah, I could consider it to be an investment.

How I wish I had a camera….

We booked a random room and now were walking around the corridors.

—/"Now we investigate it, be careful to not bother the civilians around here."

"Leave it to me! There's no need to worry since I'm the most reliable person in the whole corps!"

I don't believe anything that came out of my mouth just now.

Responding to my silliness, Kyojuro only gently smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Yeah, you are."

Wha-

He's so-

Wait, we must look like brother and sister for outside people right now! And this, besides blowing off our cover, it also gets on my nerves-

"…. Y-you can't do that! We are supposed to be a married couple, remember?"

"Pfft- you kind of remind me of a baby chick."

"….a baby chick?"

Was that a compliment?

Serious, like, what does he mean? Why a baby chick?

I look intensely at his face, trying to see any sign of it being a joke, but he still has a gentle smile.

"Why a baby chick?"

When I asked this, he just furrowed his brows and looked at me in deep thought, his face suddenly started to turn red before he said: "I-I'm going to search in this direction."

He ran away?!

Without other options, I chose to investigate the opposite direction.

….but seriously, why a baby chick?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 264 23
⁀➷ ꜱᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ ! ʀᴇꜱᴄᴜᴇʀ ╰► 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐎 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 - 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 "The strong are to help the weak, not harm them." ...
20.1K 1K 14
"𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗜 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠...
3.3M 128K 59
╰⋯➤ [#𝟷𝟶 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ] ❝𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮...
79.1K 2.1K 44
Y/n and her best friend get sucked into a world full of demons. what will happen to them? !𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐔...