Natasha Romanoff x scarlet jo...

By floral_escapes78

This is a POV story so if you want a POV just say and I'll try to make it work. This might be my first book i... More

๐ŸŒฟNatasha ๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ‘‘Scarlett๐Ÿ‘‘
Im sorry i let you go
Meet me at the water fountain
The interview
The interview part 2
Thank you
๐ŸŒฟ natasha ๐ŸŒฟ
Natasha
Scarlett
A.n
Natasha
The war
It comes out
Im gay
The nightmares
Nat
10 years
Love letters
Part 2 of Nat ( the miscarriage one)
Abuse
2 positives
2025 the year she left
The morgue
Coming out
Deadly kiss
Dinner
A/n
Happy Halloween
A/n
A/n
In love
A/n
Heartbreak
The day the music died
End

Trapped

1.5K 46 4
By floral_escapes78

Y/n's POV
( your head)
Why does this keep happening. It's like I'm stuck in different decades. It's like I've been here for ages but been here for a day at the same time. Where am I? Who's Jake? I've been told me and Jake have been married for a year now. I bet I'd remember if I was married to Jake, I don't even know Jake. Where's Nat? I found out yesterday I think that I got my memory back or something. I need to find a way back to Nat and Eli .
( around you but your not in this bit)
Thunderbolt ross: so we have y/n in the hex , how's mr Barnes doing . Let me guess, the tortures working? Of course it'll be working we told him y/n was dead.
Agent: yeah he's sad about his sister . He thinks y/n's death was his fault we just let him think that.
Thunderbolt Ross: yeah . Team carry on the torture.
Nat's POV
My darling has been gone for two years now for the first few months we tried to look for her and Bucky. After a while stark got bored and told us we weren't allowed to try and find them . Steve misses his boyfriend, I miss my wife. Eli's three now and hardly knows anything about his mother. We found out last year that y/n was dead, no one has heard anything about Bucky. Her body was never found and I have this gut feeling she's not dead.
Jarvis: everyone please make your way to the meeting room me stark has something to tell you all.
I walk to the meeting room with Steve, we sit down next to each other. As everyone sits down stark starts to talk.
Tony: as you all know me and pepper have been married for five years now. So we started trying for a baby. We found out five months ago that she was pregnant. We're having a baby boy.
Thor: what are you going to call you child Tony?
Tony: me and pepper decided to call him Elijah. But we'll probably call him eli for short.
Steve gives tony a dirty look and I just stand up putting my middle finger up at tony and walk out. I go up to mine and y/n's room packing our things. I put Eli on our bed and pack his things up. Steve comes up.
Natasha: can you keep your eye on him for a few minutes.
He gives me a nod, I start to take our things to my car. I put everything that belongs to me y/n and Eli in the car. I go back to our old room and get Eli from Steve I give Steve a hug telling him he can visit anytime he wants.
I go back to the meeting room with Eli, as I walk in I go over to Wanda . I give her a hug and tell her that I'll miss her and that we'll have to meet up soon. I say bye to other people then go out to my car. I drive to our apartment we bought it just before y/n got took. I haven't been here much only a couple of times. Once every two months maybe. I sometimes miss months but I try to make it up. Whenever I am there I make sure to fill up the vase with new water and new bouquets of flowers. I sometimes put y/n's favourite flower just to mark that I do still love her and do miss her.

Thank you for reading this, part two of this pov will come soon .
21.02.22
23:17
618 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 101 16
After a party with her friends, the Avengers, Y/N forgets everything about them and herself. According to Tony's orders, no one is allowed to tell Y...
6.2K 108 12
This is my first book and english isn't my first language so sorry for the bad language. Gip // gxg * =smut Requests are open. Daughter/Mother Girlf...
883K 17.1K 177
This will be a primarily Natasha Romanoff oneshot book, but I'll sprinkle in some Scarlett Johansson ones as well. SJ stories will be labeled with he...
241K 3.5K 62
Welcome to my Marvel Women One Shots! This is my first time writing one shots so stand by while I figure out what I'm doing. I am currently acceptin...