Destiny(Hiatus)

By Enigma108

After being bitten by a radioactive spider Peter Parker's wizard gene that had been dormant suddenly awakens... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Cast
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapther Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
3K
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Cast Part 2
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
A/N
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Act II
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six

Chapter Fifty Seven

469 22 14
By Enigma108

"Twenty three nineteen, we've got a twenty three nineteen..."

Crash!

"What the hell is going on?" Lucas demanded from his spot on the floor. Before Peter could answer:

"Hydrogen, helium, lithium, beryllium..."

Peter reached into his trunk and pulled out his cellphone that was still spouting off the periodic table.

"Black speaking." He said into the phone.

"I don't know how we didn't catch this-"

"Shut up Gideon and cut to the bloody chase." Penny snapped.

"I would if you stopped interrupting me." Gideon shot back.

"Uh guys now is not the time for your bickering." Peter reminded them.

"Oh, Uh right. Sorry, where was I?" Gideon asked.

"Bucky Barnes just broke into Hogwarts." Penny said quickly.

"I was going to say that." Gideon complained.

"Well you need to be more vigilant,  you-"

"Guys."

"Sorry boss." Penny apologized.

"Call Steve and have someone get him down to Hogwarts as soon as possible."

"But he's a muggle." Gideon pointed out.

"Just figure it out." Peter said, hanging up. He grabbed his wand and sprang to his feet.

"Peter, where are you going?" Harry inquiried.

"There's no time to explain."

"What's twenty three nineteen?" Lucas asked, following his cousin out the door.

"It means we have an intruder on the loose." Peter answered.

"One that looks exactly like your father." He thought to himself.

"So, what do we do?" Harry asked.

"Try to get as many students out of Hogwarts."

"And what are you going to do?"

"I have to deal with a brainwashed assassin who looks exactly like your dad, Lucas." Peter replied grimly.

"What's this about a brainwashed assassin?" A terrified voice behind them said.

"Come on Ron, it's not like we've never faced a psycho killer before." Harry said.

"Is that supposed to make me feel any better?"

"You guys are not going near this guy. He is dangerous, you hear me?" Peter demanded.

"And Voldemort isn't?" Harry snorted.

"Look I created this mess and I'm the one who needs to get us out of this." Peter argued.

"What the bloody hell is he talking about?" Ron asked, completely confused.

"Just get as many students out of here before it's too late." Peter said before running off.

Meanwhile....

"Would someone explain to me what's going on?" McGonagall demanded coming out of her room in her night robe.

"What I want to know is how did muggle technology get in here?" Snape asked, referring to the flashing red lights.

"What's going on?" Slughorn tottered out of his chambers in the ugliest pajamas one could ever dream up.

"That's what I would like to know." Flitwick piped up.

"Why is everyone standing around dilly dallying? Someone should go find out what's going on." Professor Sprout said entering the conversation.

"Is it me or did I just see Regulus Black walk past us with an arm made of metal?" Slughorn said, utterly bewildered.

"Don't be ridiculous, why would Mr. Black have a metal arm?" McGonagall sputtered.

"Oh Hi professors, did any of you see a man with a metal arm?" Peter asked casually walking up to the group.

"What is it to you, Mr. Black?" Snape demanded narrowing his eyes at him.

"Do you have to question everything I ask? Did you or did you not see a man with a metal arm?"

"We sure did, he went that way." Slughorn said pointing in the direction he saw Regulus' doppelgänger wander off in. Snape pinched the bridge in between his nose.

"Let me guess, you're going to go after this... thing."

"Yep." Peter said bluntly.

"See ya." And with that he was off.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" James inquiried.

"Who the hell are you calling dad?" His father's doppelgänger demanded.

"Well you sure look like my dad except for the metal arm. That's cool man. Where'd you get it?" James asked in all seriousness. The man gave him an, are you serious look.

"Well come to think of it, my dad doesn't have long hair or a cool metal arm. So, who are you? And why are you parading around here with a gun?"

"I'm looking for Peter Black." The man replied.

"What a coincidence, so am I. Let's find him together." James said ethusatically.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're missing a few screws up there?" The man asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's something my dad would say. You two would get along so well."

"Will you just tell me where the kid is?" The man snapped.

"James, that guy is not a friendly. Get out of here, run."

"Oh, here he is."

"You idiot. Get out of here before you end up dead." Peter yelled.

"What? This guy? He's my new best friend." James said.

"We are not friends." The man said annoyed. He then turned his attention onto Peter.

"Finally, you're here."

"Uh, Peter, what's going on?" James asked when he noticed the Winter Soldier aiming his gun at Peter. Then out of nowhere a giant round object hit Bucky square in the chest and went flying back to its owner like a boomerang. The two cousins turned to see who it was.

"Awesome." James whispered when he saw Steve standing there in his World War Two armor. Peter hit his cousin in the back of his head.

"Ow, what was that for?" James demanded.

"Your 'I am in danger and I should be running now' meter is broken, very broken." Peter said, sacking him on the head again.

"Ow, look who's talking."

"Well, I'm a little bit better equipped to fight." Peter said, referring to his alternate ego.

"Why not let the two old men battle it out to their death." Malia piped up walking over to them.

"Who are you calling old?" Bucky demanded.

"Do all of my uncle's kids lack a danger meter?" Peter asked with a sigh.

"Clearly." Regulus said dryly from behind them.

"Peter was right, the resemblance is uncanny. Are you by chance related to the Black family Mr. Assassin?" Lucas inquired.

"Lucas, what are you doing here?" Regulus demanded.

"What are you doing here dad? Last I checked you graduated Hogwarts in the late nineteen seventies."

It took Steve a few hours and a couple of smashed wizard artifacts to finally get Bucky out of Hogwarts. With all that was set and done James began to wonder why on earth was this assassin was after his cousin? And what was Peter hiding?

Well I thought I wasn't going to get a chapter up for a while, but.... I did!

I hope to update as soon as possible. Can't make any promises though.

Hope you enjoyed!

Rita

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 20/06/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...
12.1K 449 17
!! i stopped writing this a while ago when my harry potter obsession dwindled so this story is unfinished and is now just public proof of my love for...
595K 20.5K 87
[SEQUEL TO 'THE GOLDEN GIRL'] • • • "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦�...
394K 8K 28
Delaney Black. The daughter of non other than Sirius Black. This year she goes to Hogwarts and discovers things about her father, herself and her fam...