The Loner Girl

By white-whiskers

Elliot Tate is just an ordinary high school student, but with a minor problem; he's having some homework trou... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Bonus

Part 4

11 1 0
By white-whiskers

All of my morning classes have gone really well, so far, and I have to admit, I felt pretty good about myself since there were these two gay boys in my History class ogling me, as I gave my speech to the front of the class, and normally, I get very nervous when I'm in the front of the room, especially when I present by myself. 

Not today...

*****************************

Now, it was time for lunch, and man, has it never came so fast. I was starved, but finally, after waiting in line, I got me a hamburger, fries, and a carton of chocolate milk. Before I began to eat, look who greeted me? Just kidding, Tristan stood over me, as I recognized his flat, slight 6-pack-lined stomach flashing out of his tiny tight t shirt. He placed his tray down on the table, pulled his chair out, and sat down. I began to imagine what he looked like throughout the morning, as he wore that shirt like a crop top, the bottom part of his shirt was all scrunched and resting between the top part of his abdomen and his chest, and since this morning, his shirt looked like it had daringly risen close... 

Tristan smiled, then ate some more of his food, as I kept checking him out some more. He was used to me looking at him this way since 1st grade. He had narrow shoulders that sloped, and his collar bones poked through the fabric of his shirt; normally, I've seen other boys sort of like Tristan's build whose shoulders were normal, broad, or straight, as if they were hunched over. Not Tristan. He daintily put down his silverware, wiped his mouth, and cleared his throat.

"Remember this morning when Rae talked to that girl? Get this: even though she transferred here, she's now the lead tutor, she's the brains of not only this school, but the whole of our grade as well. Turns out she's outsmarted ol' Rae finally." Tristan smiled, wiping his hands before crumpling the napkin back into his tray.

"Yeah, I have math next. That teacher told me I might need a tutor as soon as possible..."

"And that chance might be tonight. Come on. She has no friends, no boyfriend..." Tristan now sits next to me, then leans even closer that when I look down at his stomach, there is a huge gap between his stomach and his thighs. For a 16-year-old his 6-pack abs were even more pronounced as he bent over. Even his belt and buckle were still visible. NO stomach rolls whatsoever. Only when he wears a slightly loose t shirt does it make it look like he has a stomach roll.

And he has a flat chest to boot.

"I've been there. Got turned down... I'm kind of scared to ask her. She's pretty though." I had to admit that myself. First time I laid my eyes on her she was like an angel that had fallen from heaven... No. I mustn't think such things. Maybe the teacher will assign me a tutor after his class today. No chance will I ever get a girl like her. Maybe I'll be paired with some nerdy kid, and that chance is much higher, than being tutored by that new girl. Tristan saw what I was looking at, then slapped at my stomach, before gently rubbing it.

"Maybe after school today we could head to my house, and work off that stomach of yours," he giggled, then leaned on his thigh. Even though Tristan had long arms, he had nice biceps with veins that popped, and with how tight his t shirt is, I could still see the veins under his shirt sleeves, where they disappeared under his shoulders. Tristan always told me I had the biggest biceps of the group, but I told him his were the most defined, especially as he flexed his arms. Even if he rested his arm, let them hang besides his body, I could almost see every vein in his arm, from his hands all the way to his biceps, and those big veins in the back of his forearm that wrapped around his elbow is what I liked best about Tristan's arm. 

The bell rang, and for me, it was time for math, while Tristan was already on his feet, slugging his backpack as high as he can over his shoulders, then tugged at his skinny jeans, while leaving his shirt high over his 6-pack abdomen. We hugged before parting for our classes. Tristan left for Physics, his whole abdomen and back completely exposed while his little t shirt resembles that of a little kid's shirt, and his backpack now rests over his exposed back.

A boy came behind Tristan and wrapped his arms around him, then rubbed his hands over Tristan's completely exposed stomach and back as they made their through the crowded hallways, and rolled his shirt slightly higher.

************************

Exactly as I had predicted back at that lunchroom; I was given a tutor, but I had to meet the teacher after school, in this classroom to discuss who is going to help. That didn't really matter; since my house was just seven miles from this school; only exception to that would be in the winter, and both my parents were against my walking home in the winter, even though our grandparents had it rough before us.

The hallways are just too damn crowded these days; people bumping past each other, an elbow almost taking out my eye as I left my math class. Who the hell came up with these stupid 5-minute bell times? No way I'm gonna make my next class with this traffic jam in this tiny hallway. I was already docked for being tardy 5 times now, but these hallways are too packed, too narrow, and in my opinion, a severe fire hazard. We already ran a fire drill, and we did poorly than when I was a freshman at this school. But that was besides the point, as I tried to fight my way through the crowds, to get to my next class, before the next tardy bell rang.

************************

Finally, it was the end of a long school day. Most of my schoolwork was done, except for History, and math. Great! I waited until the school had quieted down, so I can make my way down the empty hallways, that were once crowded, but now silent.

I made it to my math teacher's classroom, and to my astonishment, the new girl was also in the classroom, sitting by herself, doing her homework, by her lonesome. Even being by herself she was beautiful....

"Great. Now that you're here let's meet your new tutor." he says, guiding me back into the room. Great! I thought, as my friends might be outside waiting for me, while I get the equivalent of a little kid who's meeting his new baby-sitter. This was a blessing and a curse, all beautifully wrapped in a spaghetti strap shirt beauty as she's studying by herself.

"Elliot, this is Sequoia. She's new to this school, she just transferred here and she's going to tutor you. Make her feel comfortable and welcomed to this school." She turns and looks up at both of us, while she simply tucked her hair behind her ear, and my mouth went dry. My heart pounded fast, and I felt like I was going to lose my breath, and I could feel my hands trembling. She was nothing like the girls I had once talked to, no. 

This one was different. 

She was gorgeous up close. The teacher was now nowhere to be found. She gently took my arm, and took my paper out of my hand while she made her way to an empty desk, and I followed along.

She gracefully leaned over the paper, and wrote something on it. As I watched I noticed she had this shirt's strap hanging off her shoulder, and pinched tightly in the crook of her elbow, which made me wonder if she wore it like this all day, like the way Tristan wore his tiny tight t shirt today. I know of lots of girls who dressed like this were sent home to change, but she must have been an exception. At least in middle school that was the rule, while I found no such thing in the high school's rule book... 

Soon, she was done, and handed me my paper back, her strap rode once more next to her arm, away from her elbow crook. I took the paper, trying not to notice her shirt, her beauty, then looked at what she wrote in there. Luckily, both my parents were going out of town this weekend, so that I could study with this girl, if that was the plan supposedly, but I couldn't move for some reason, as my legs now felt like jelly. I grabbed a nearby desk to support my weight, while the girl continued on with her studies. Eventually I composed myself, and left the room, all without uttering a word.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I kept cursing to myself under my breath, and at the same time, I slapped myself on my head each time I uttered stupid, though I just wished what it would've looked like from the third-person's point-of-view....

I hoped she didn't see me as a creep considering what just happened...

While she simply returned to doing her homework in the corner of the classroom, and she fixed her shirt once more.

************************

The boys couldn't believe their eyes when they saw my paper with her handwriting on it. Tristan especially. All I kept getting from them was how lucky I was to meet the girl, even though I did nothing special. To be honest, I almost wished I was paired with some other random kid in the class, or one of the tutors from the physics or chemistry.

At least they're not much to look at anyways, especially the girls...

Tristan knew I haven't talked to a girl since 8th grade, mainly because I couldn't hold it together, like what has happened in that class earlier. I had noticed Tristan finally pulled his shirt back down over his stomach, but I could still see his washboard abs and lower back exposed below the bottom of his now worn and stretched shirt, as evidenced by the many wrinkles, but it still hugged his skinny form. The front of the shirt's logo had etched itself off even more, now almost becoming unreadable, and his boxer shorts were threatening to poke out the top of his pants. Even Ash had his necklace out of his shirt for the first time, as we all made our way back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539 28 22
17 year old Lyra Tate spends her time as a normal teenager going to school and fangirling over Aryse Baylor, a famous model/actor, with her best frie...
452 87 9
A relationship that is meant to end is what you can call the friendship of Lily and Mason. Lily, a collected loner who prefers to spend her time by h...
Brad & Nick By Lex

Teen Fiction

137K 7.3K 23
Two Bros. One Friendship. One may or may not be in love with the other bro's boyfriend.
1.6K 250 15
Elliot Burton hasn't known peace since Bennett Harris popped around for 6th form. Known for his strong build, rebellious streak, and aggressive tende...