(Complete) The Perfect Submis...

By EvilDevil312000

18+, BDSM Aiden is wealthy business man who enjoys taking advantage of his submissive's. However, more than... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Check it out!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Valentine's Day Extra
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q&A for Fun!
Answers to Q&A
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N: Thoughts Please
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Book 2: Little Fox

Chapter 40

29.3K 641 113
By EvilDevil312000

"Ngh!" Elijah groaned at the sharp sting of the flogger as it struck his front side, catching on the chain holding his nipples. It caused a sharp sting through the sensitive nubs, and he whined quietly. Each hit caused his body to tense, and his walls tightened around the butt plug inside him.

"You make such lovely noise, pet." Aiden chuckled lowly as he ran the flogger across his front once more. He lifted it again and it stung against Elijah's inner thigh. A few strands even hit his length causing him to squeak, jerking at the cuffs which held him. Yet not once did he consider using his safe word as Aiden continued to strike different spots of his body with the flogger.

"S-Sir~" He released a moan as the male reached out and tugged the chain between his tormented nipples. This earned a quiet laugh before he felt one of the clips removed, and the other soon followed allowing him a breath of relief. Though he squeaked as Aiden's tongue smoothed along the swollen nubs before pulling away.

"I think it's time I take you down from here." Aiden hummed and Elijah immediately nodded in agreement. His arms and legs were aching from being in such an odd position; it felt as though his arms were growing numb. Though he had not noticed it in his pain and pleasure. He could hear the footsteps as the older male padded away, most likely to put the flogger away, before he returned to his side and tugged the blindfold from his eyes.
"You did wonderful, pet."

Elijah blushed at the compliment as Aiden began to undo the straps on his feet and then his wrist. He was surprised when the male slumped forward, seeming to have lost his balance.
"S-Sorry."

"It's okay. Just be careful, love. Your muscles are probably a little off from being in the position for so long." Aiden murmured as he carefully wound his arms around Elijah's waist, helping him to step down. The young male held his bicep to keep himself steady before he leaned his head against Aiden's chest.
"Was it too much?"

The question caught Elijah off guard, and he glanced up before immediately shaking his head.
"No, no. Not at all, I enjoyed it. Do you feel better now?" He murmured earning a quiet chuckle.

"I will feel much better once I am buried inside your tight little ass." His words caused Elijah to flush in embarrassment, burying his face into Aiden's neck before he pressed a light kiss to the skin there.

"Then let's get to the bed." He hummed innocently as he felt Aiden's fingers slowly slide from his hips to his ass, cupping the skin lightly. He winced at the pressure on the abused skin caused Aiden to chuckle.

"Sorry, my love. It seems I was a little too excited using the flogger on you." He did not sound the least bit sorry, not that Elijah minded much. He understood the male enjoyed being able to use his toys and play with his pet as much as he desired.

"Don't apologize. I enjoyed it." He could not help reassuring his lover, even if he did not really seem sorry. He was sure some part of the male truly did worry about taking things too far. Aiden gave a hum to acknowledge his words before he grasped the chain still hanging from his collar. He gave it a small tug as he released Elijah, guiding him to the bed.

"Hands and knees." There was no hesitation as his submissive did as told. He climbed onto the bed, keeping the upper half of his body lowered to the bed with his ass pressed into the air.
"Good boy."

He shivered as Aiden's fingers briefly skimmed over his ass cheeks before he felt a playful tug on the toy in him. He immediately spread his legs further, biting his lip as he waited impatiently for Aiden to take the toy out.
"Sir."

"You look beautiful like this, Elijah." Aiden leaned forward and his lips gently brushed against one of the cheeks in front of him before he grasped the tail and completely removed it causing the boy to gasp, his fingers fisting in the covers. Aiden smirked in amusement and Elijah soon felt his fingers press against his entrance, cool and slick with lube. Without hesitation, he pressed his hips back into him and moaned quietly as he was with two fingers at once.

"Oh, Aiden." He moaned his pleasure to him, though he squeaked as a palm connected sharply with his ass cheek.
"S-Sir." He corrected himself immediately as the fingers were slammed into him, curling in search of his prostate.

"You know better. We are in the toy room." He scolded to ensure Elijah knew why he had been spanked before he pressed a third finger into him. Elijah nodded in understanding as he buried his face into the covers, not holding back his soft moans. Though he whimpered in protest when he felt the fingers removed. He immediately pressed his hips back, spreading his legs further and soon he was given what he wanted. Aiden pressed his well-lubed length against his hole while leaning down to gently kiss his shoulder blade.
"Slow and easy?"

Elijah realized the male wanted to know how he wanted them to have sex. If he wanted to make love gently or to be rough with one another.
"I told you don't hold back." He breathed, his breath hitching as he felt Aiden slowly pressing into him. There was an amused chuckle as Aiden lightly rolled his hips, slowly filling him.

"Very well, beautiful." He murmured before he suddenly slammed forward. The breath completely left Elijah and he cried out, his walls clenching and unclenching around Aiden.

"Ah, fuck!" Elijah cried out, burying his face into the cover. It was a surprise to be filled by the cock so suddenly, but Aiden had taken the time to prepare him and slowly work himself in before suddenly thrusting in. He could not resist rolling his hips back into him, moaning his pleasure. He heard a low chuckle before his neck was jerked, his head snapping back causing him to gasp. Aiden had grasped the leash and jerked it back, tugging at the collar around his neck.

"Such a tight ass." Aiden groaned as he slowly pulled out. He jerked himself forward until he was buried in him, rolling his hips. He immediately repeated the action causing Elijah to moan, his eyes squeezing shut.

"Harder." He could not stop the command which earned him a sharp slap on his ass and the collar was tugged harder. He flushed and quickly apologized to his dominant which earned him a harder thrust, just as he had requested. The thrust continued steadily, the male striking him each time without pause until he was a moaning mess, his face buried into the pillows. He could feel the steady thrust of Aiden and the way he briefly paused to grind into him. He could not handle the pleasure when he reached around to stroke his length, his thumb running over his tip.
"Please, so close."

Aiden could not resist the young male's desperate pleading, immediately jerking his hips forward as he leaned down to whisper in his ear.
"Then cum, pet." He commanded just as he slammed into his prostate. Elijah cried out, his back arching as he shoved his ass back against Aiden. His cum coated his fingers causing him to grunt, pulling them away to slowly lick it away.

His movement caused Elijah to flush in embarrassment as he looked back at him. He was only given a wicked smirk and he felt the collar pulled back once more.
"Sir," He moaned lowly as Aiden returned to his rough thrust.

"We are not done." Aiden set them back into the harsh, steady pace they had been in before causing Elijah to groan, steady moans pouring from his mouth. His body was still sensitive from his climax, not having anticipated the male to keep going.

"N-Ngh-" Elijah cried out as Aiden released the leash, his hand fisting in his hair to jerk his head back. He immediately captured his lips, dominating his mouth with ease. Though he pulled away as a ring echoed in the room. He clicked his tongue but pulled away completely, leaving Elijah a whining and panting mess on the bed.

Aiden smirked at the sight, his beautiful submissive spread out on the bed with saliva hanging from his mouth. It was a wonderful sight to behold, and he grasped his chin, leaning to gently kiss his cheek. He could not help teasing the boy, making his way to his pants. He retrieved his phone, answering it and placing it on speaker as he climbed back on the bed.
"Mother, I am a little busy."

Elijah's walls clenched tightly around him as he slammed into him without warning. The male shoved his face into the covers to keep any noises being heard over the phone. He could not believe the male had answer the call, much less one from his mother. Yet there was something oddly exciting about it as his lover continued to thrust into him at a steady pace, one hand holding the phone and the other his hip.

"You are always busy, Aiden." Elijah shuddered from Aiden rolling his hips deep inside him as the female voice spoke, not seeming to hear any of the noises from Elijah as they muffled in the covers.

"Yes, I do apologize. What are you calling about?" Aiden chuckled quietly as he gave a harsh jerk forward earning a muffled squeak. He knew he was being the slightest bit cruel to his submissive, but he found it amusing to see how he tried to hide his noises so desperately.

"The party for Christmas. Will you be there?" Aiden's thrust faltered the slightest bit, something Elijah did not miss. It seemed to be something the male had forgotten about and seemed surprised to hear about. Though he shook his head and returned to fucking Elijah without pause once more.

"Yes, I will be there."

"And will you be bringing your new...lover?" At that, Aiden did stop all his movements causing Elijah to frown, glancing back at him with concern.

"Yes, if that is okay with you. I would love to introduce you to Elijah." Aiden said finally as he pulled out of the male. He grasped Elijah's hip, tugging him until he rolled onto his back.
"Would you like to say hello, love?"

Elijah's cheeks flushed as the phone was held out to him and he had to force his breathing to normal.
"H-Hello?" He stuttered nervously. He was greeted with an excited squeal which caused him to flinch in surprise.

"Oh, Aiden! I am so glad you have finally met somebody serious-"

"Mother, please don't. I will bring Elijah to the party. Now let me go, I am busy." Aiden sighed before he hung the phone up. He tossed it to the side while thrusting into Elijah in one fluid motion. As he did so, he captured his lips and his fingers wound around the male's throat.
"Cum again for me, pet. I am so close." Aiden groaned against his lips as he felt Elijah's walls milk him. He felt the male suddenly clamp down and he groaned, burying his face in his neck as he came.

"A-Aiden," Elijah panted softly, his eyes fluttering shut as he moved his arms to wind around the male.

"You feel so good." Aiden sighed in content as he reached up, lightly stroking the male's cheek. He wanted to go a third round with him, but he could see Elijah was tired. He pulled out, straddling the young male's waist momentarily as he grasped his wrist and studied them.

"They don't hurt." Elijah could only assume he was checking for any marks from where he had been restrained prior. Aiden's eyes flickered to his before he pressed his lips lightly to his wrist.

"I just need to check. Let's get you in the tub and then I can put some cream on your marks." He murmured as he crawled from the bed. He removed the collar and chain before he lifted Elijah into his arms, easily carrying him to the shower where he turned the water on. As Elijah rinsed off, he could hear the tub being filled and soon Aiden stepped in to quickly rinse off as well and guide him to the tub.

"Hmm, warm." Elijah sighed in content as he settled into the water, his head rolling back to rest on Aiden's chest.

"How do you feel?" Aiden hummed as he pushed a button to turn the water jets on. He only received a low hum causing him to laugh quietly as he realized Elijah was dozing in and out of sleep.
"Poor little babe, I hope I wasn't too rough on you." His fingers ran up and down the male's chest, briefly running over his nipples as he studied them. They seemed to have returned to normal, no longer pink and irritated which was good to see. He needed to make sure that any 'injuries' inflicted to his submissive were properly cared for and healed.

Aiden allowed the two of them to just relax in the warmth mixed with a eucalyptus scent before he eventually drained the water and woke the male to step out. He took the time to dry Elijah off and wrap him in a silk robe before doing the same to himself. He took the time to smooth cream along Elijah's marks to help soothe them, though the male did not seem the slightest bothered by the lingering red spots.

"Shall we grab food before the meeting with Jessie?" He suggested as he crouched in front of Elijah, smoothing the remainder of the cream on his butt and thighs before he stood. Elijah tilted his head but gave a quick nod as he stepped close to Aiden, his arms winding around his waist.

"How do you feel? Better? Stress free?" Elijah remembered how Aiden said it was important for dominant's to also receive after care. He wanted to provide that to the male the best he could, even if it was only offering a hug and making sure he was okay.

"Much better, thank you." Aiden murmured. His arms wound around Elijah and tugged him closer, his lips brushing his head.
"Let's go eat. Then we can meet Jessie." He tugged Elijah back to the toy room, pausing to grab the silver collar. He turned, carefully placing it around Elijah's neck which caused him to brighten. His fingers laced around the metal as Aiden clasped it into place.

With the collar back in place, he guided Elijah to the dining room where there was some food already made for them.
"I am glad you feel better, Aiden." Elijah murmured as he sat beside him, beginning to eat the food hungrily. Aiden raised an eyebrow at him, appearing surprised before he chuckled and lightly patted his leg.

"Thank you. I am glad you are taking the initiative in learning new things about our relationship and being a submissive." Aiden hummed as he took the first bite. Elijah was clearly trying to actively do his best as his sub in every way, including even trying to take his steps with after care for a dominant. Most submissives would not bother with the dominant's well-being. Yet Elijah was clearly trying hard to ensure he was cared for. It was exactly what he needed in a submissive, but more than that, it was what he needed in a lover.

"Of course." Elijah was glad to hear his words. The two ate in a comfortable silence before climbing into the car.

"Elijah, would you like to join me in my meeting today?" The younger was surprised by his words, his eyes widening slightly as he stared at him. He seemed to be studying him, trying to determine if he meant the words he spoke before he gave a quick nod.

"O-Of course. I mean, are you sure? I don't want to impede on your meeting or be a bother-"

"I am inviting you because I want you there, pet. We can have a joint meeting and just talk. How does that sound? And if you want, I can sit in for your meeting. Or I can leave. Whichever you would prefer." The explanation was simple, yet Elijah toyed with his fingers nervously.

"I-I would honestly prefer to meet her for my own meeting...just she and I. If that is okay with you?" The end was a question, not wanting to upset Aiden with his words. He understood his lover was trying to let him in more and he did not want him to think he was shutting him out.

"That is perfectly fine, I will leave for your meeting then. I only wanted to offer. These meetings are to help you and if you are more comfortable alone, that is what matters." Aiden's voice was gentle and soothing to the male. He released a soft breath but nodded as they arrived and made their way inside. Aiden checked them in, and it was not long before Jessie stepped up front to retrieve them.

"Aiden, Elijah! I am so glad to see the two of you again! Come in," Jessie led them to her office before motioning for them to sit which they both did on the couch. Elijah hesitated before he placed his feet on Aiden's lap, offering him a sheepish grin. It only made the older chuckle, grasping his ankle and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Hey, Jessie." Aiden greeted her with a nod to which she rolled her eyes.

"How are you feeling, Aiden? After the wreck, I mean. Are you feeling better?" There was a nod in response to her question, though his eyes flickered to Elijah briefly. There was no missing the concern in his eyes before he turned his attention to Jessie once more.

"I feel fine, just paranoid." He admitted to her, deciding to act as though Elijah were not there. Despite his presence, he needed to be honest for her to help.

"About what?"

"After the wreck, I am worried about something happening to Elijah. I mean he could have gotten seriously injured. Hell, he could have died." Aiden sighed, leaning back into the couch. Elijah could not help looking at him in surprise. He had not realized how concerned he was for his health; he did not know the wreck had made him so worried.

"That is normal, Aiden. It was a pretty serious wreck. Elijah was lucky, indeed. Do you think this paranoia will go away?"

"I do. I mean I am sure it is just because Jamison was so seriously injured. I just worry I will not be able to protect him if it happens again." Aiden explained with a low sigh. He knew his fear was not very rational, yet he could not help his concern over the younger male. He was fragile and he could not stand the idea of him being hurt after a lifetime of suffering and abuse.

"You know just as well as I do that you cannot live your life on 'what ifs'. What if you get into another car wreck? What if your business fails tomorrow? What if you buy a dog tomorrow? There are so many things that can happen, and we cannot always stop them." Jessie's voice was soft, and it was odd to hear somebody talk so differently to Aiden. His eyes flickered to Aiden's face and studied him carefully. He could see he was still concerned, yet he was clearly listening to the words she spoke.

Elijah hesitated before he moved so he could nestle into his dominant's side. There was not a moment of hesitation between pressing against him and an arm winding around his shoulders. He felt the need to comfort him, to assure him he was right there and had no intentions of leaving.

"I know, Jessie." Aiden sighed lowly, his fingers trailing through the soft blonde hair.

"Anything else to discuss? How is your business?"

"Thriving; the new launch was a huge success. It may not be as much as I would normally make from others, but I am happy to know I gave people something more accessible." He explained, smiling by the thought. Aiden took far too much pride in his business not to be pleased with his new production doing well. Jessie nodded and the meeting continued like that. She would ask a question or two, trying to determine how Aiden was doing. He was able to speak any concerns he had, though there were not many. Soon, the meeting was over, and it was Elijah's turn. Aiden immediately stood, pressing a gentle kiss to his submissive's head before he left.

"Hey, Elijah. How are you feeling?" Jessie offered him a smile which he returned as he leaned back in the couch.

"Tired." He admitted, biting his lip as he studied her curiously. She nodded, appearing the slightest bit amused.

"So, I heard. Aiden mentioned that you were being very helpful in managing his stress." Her words caused him to blush. He had briefly heard it mentioned, but only briefly as he had been focused on Aiden's light touch on his hair. It was the smallest bit embarrassing to knew she knew what that meant; but it was also a relief. She was clearly aware of the lifestyle he and Aiden partook in which meant she was understanding of their relationship.

"I am doing my best. He has done a lot for me, and I hope to do the same for him." He admitted.

"How are you feeling about the wreck? And Jamison?"

Elijah winced at the question, biting his lip before he sighed and gave a shake of the head.
"I am still worried about Jamison even though the doctors think he will be okay. I mean he is older than Aiden and I and I don't...I do not want him to die." It was the truth; he could not stand the thought of something happening to the older male who had come to do so much for him and care for him as his father should have.

"That is understandable, but as I told Aiden, we cannot live on what ifs. You enjoy your time with the people you love as long as you can." She murmured and he nodded in understanding.
"Have you been writing in your journal? Why don't you tell me what about if you want?" She suggested. He hesitated before giving a small nod of understanding.

"Um well I wrote about Jamison, but I also wrote about a memory I had recently...while Aiden and I were in the bedroom..." He trailed off, his cheeks dusting with the smallest of color.

"What happened to trigger the memory?"

"I had headphones on with music and it was...pitch black so I couldn't see anything. Aiden had left, with my consent, and I just...I don't know. I slipped into my memories." He explained, toying with his fingers nervously.

"And the memory?"

"The first time my father allowed his friends to...train me as he called it. They touched me and used me, and I was defenseless to stop it." He whispered the words.

"Do you feel okay?"

"Yes? I think it...I don't know. The memory was horrible and terrifying, but Aiden was right there to pull me out. It was reassuring and I felt safe right there with him. And he felt so, God he felt so fucking bad about it. He was...he cried about it. He blamed himself and said he never should have pushed me so far." He whispered, rubbing at his eyes which filled with tears. Jessie seemed to soften at his words, nodding the slightest bit.

"It sounds like Aiden. What about you? Are you...coping with it?"

"Yeah, I told him it was not his fault. I know it isn't and I am not mad at all. He did everything right and I couldn't possibly begin to blame him. That is why I want to go see my father. I want to show him everything I earned, everything that Aiden has given me and showed me. I need to know that he knows. I won. I gained...I gained everything I could have hoped for in Aiden. He is everything I could have dreamed of, and I need my father to know that he did not destroy me. I am happier than I ever could be. I earned...so much from Aiden. So much and I never want to lose that."

(As always, I hope to hear what ya'll think. I hope you enjoyed.)

(Apologies that updates are inconsistent at the moment. I am attending school, working a job, and I am picking up a second job. I cannot make promises on when I will update again, but I intend to try to update every two weeks at the latest.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.9K 36
Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best friend that understands him. Yet he wishes...
280K 11.2K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
194K 3.8K 22
Jake Blackwood runs a BDSM club at the age of 29. He is the epitome of dominance. He has trained submissive and took newbies under his wings till the...
779K 18.8K 21
Viviana Michaels is a bad ass. She is an ex marine sniper who was forced to retire. She is now a homicide detective who hunts down serial killers. Th...