Band Of Brothers preferences...

Oleh trashbag-baby

Requests are open please read rules first! - Started: 05/19/21 Lebih Banyak

Intro/Requests Rules
Roses Are Red | Joe Liebgott
Roses Are Red pt2 | Joe Liebgott
Night Changes | Joe Liebgott
HS head cannons | Joe Liebgott
Valentines Day | Joe Liebgott
Come Find Me | Joe Liebgott
Forever Is A Long Time | Webgott
Haguenau | Joe Liebgott
Its Going To Be Okay Some Day | Joe Liebgott
Too Close | Joe Liebgott
Quarintine | Luztoye
Sweet Serenity | Joe Liebgott
Your Dad Scares Me | Joe Liebgott
Angry At The World | Joe Liebgott
How To Mess Up With A Soulmate | Webgott
Music character annalysis's | Multi characters
Radio Ga Ga | Luztoye
Mr Loverman | Luztoye
Under The Stars (NSFW) | Baberoe
I love you | Luztoye
How To Mess Up With A Soulmate (Pt. 2) | Baberoe
Broken Bones and Helpful Hands | Luztoye
My Hero | Webgott
Little Talks | Baberoe
Hallmark For The Gays | Luztoye
Camp Toccoa | Speirton
Cigarette Day Dream(NSFW) | Webgott
Lawn Boy | Luztoye
๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸปWritober๐ŸŽƒ
Back Story | Baberoe
Domestic | Joe Toye
Free style | Webgott
Letter | Luztoye
Bodyguard | Joe Liebgott
1K Words | Luztoye
Bromance | Guarnere/Heffron
Spoken | Speirton
Magical AU | Baberoe
Fake Relationship | Speirton
Angst Ending | baberoe
Rating Mature | Luztoye
We Healed Each Other | Luztoye
๐ŸŽƒEnd Of Writober 2021
Baby Daddys | Baberoe
๐ŸŽ„12 Days of Ficmas 2021!๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป
1: Snow Day-Luztoye
2: Snow Angels-Baberoe
3: Ice Skating-Baberoe
4: Christmas Movies-Webgott
5: Making Paper Snow Flakes-Multi Ship
๐ŸŽ„End Of Writmas๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป
From The Dining Table-Baberoe
Fly Me To The Moon-Baberoe
Actions Speak Louder Than Words-Baberoe
Unravel Me-Webgott
Old Friends and Old Feelings-Webgott
It's Not Living If It's Not With You-Baberoe
Creole-Baberoe
Mrs. Potato Head-Luztoye
Finally-Webgott
Quickie-Luztoye
Dog Park-Luztoye
Ice Cream-Webgott
Worst-Baberoe
George In The Hat-Luztoye
Joe - Luztoye
Sweet Love | Webgott
Shut Your Yap | Webgott
Hanukkah | Joe Liebgott
Christmas, Sweetness, and Things-Randemartin
Joe's Picky-Webgott
George Is Like Buddy The Elf-Luztoye
Joe Clause-Luztoye
Dance With Me-Baberoe
My Snowman And Me-Luztoye
Ways He Says I Love You-Webgott
Cardigan-Webgott
โคต๏ธ๐ŸŽƒStart of War Is Helloween Prompts!
Day One: Put That PSL Down-Baberoe/Male OC
Day Two: Graveyard, Grave Encounters-Luztoye/Daisybilly
Day Three: Aliens? -Baberoe
Day Four: Ghost of You
Day Five: Pumpkin Patch-Luztoye
Day Six: Cabin-Multi Ship
Day Seven: Witching Hours
๐ŸŽƒโฌ†๏ธ End of War is Helloween
Target Runs-Webgott
Lasting Impressions | Webgott
Phones | Baberoe
George, Web, and the Costume Fiasco of 2023 | Luztoye and Webgott
Keep It Up | Luztoye
Stuck In It With You | Webgott
Long Roads Ahead | Baberoe/OC
The Maple Tree | Luztoye
Helpimg The Enemy | Luztoye
The Year Babe Made The Dead Turkey, Fly | Baberoe/OC
Untitled | Webgott
Babe and His K-Pop Albums | Baberoe/Graham
Willow | Webgott

Holiday Break | Webgott

52 0 0
Oleh trashbag-baby

Part four to the 'How to Mess Up With a Soulmate' series.

Thanksgiving break had come upon Joe, David, Genes, and Babes apartment. Gene wasn't a celebrator of the average thanksgiving as his Pagan thanksgiving was in September. But Babe roped him into flying down from Cambridge to Philly to see his family.
While Web practically begged at Joes feet to go to thanksgiving dinner with him at his parents house. They'd moved back up here after Web started at Harvard.

"Please Joe it'll be fine!" David signed as they both dressed for the day.

"I've only met your parents like a total of four times and it was just because we happened to be at your house while they weren't on vacation." Joe stopped folding clothes and sighed.

"Plus if things get too bad we can just come home," David smiled and walked over to their bed placing a kiss on Joes forehead. Joe blushed and wrapped his arms around Webs waist pulling him into the bed next to him.

"I swear if your mom says anything stupid I'm going to actually leave," Joe signed and smiled connecting their hands together. Joe kissed David's knuckles and smiled.

"Oh shit we have green bean casserole in the oven," David jumped up and Joe didn't catch a word but shook his head. He put their clothes away and knew they'd be leaving soon.

Joe groaned and laid his head back as they pulled up the huge driveway of the Webster's house but he'd be lying if he said it wasn't like a mansion.
He dragged his hands over his face and yawned.
David sighed as he parked in the circle drive.

"It's going to be okay, I promise." David signed then held out his pinky. Joe smiled and linked it.

"I'm a little scared but let's get this over with," Joe smiled and opened the door climbing out of David's car. David opened the trunk and Joe grabbed out the casserole and followed David in.
As he stepped into the grand house it smelled of ginger bread. Joe looked around at the high ceilings, white modern decor. Sure it was flashy and cool but he'd rather be at his Ma's house on the ocean eating her turkey.

"Oh David!" His mom came flooding down the hall and hugged him. Joe had to take a step back so the casserole didn't spill.

"Mom this is Joe," David signed and motioned to him before taking the casserole from Joes hands.

"Oh can you tell him it's a pleasure to finally meet," she smiled at David.

"Mom he can read lips," David sighed. Joe waved at her and nodded.

"Okay, well your dads in his office but I'll take casserole of the kitchen so Howard can warm it up." She smiled taking the casserole.

"Wow this is going great," Joe signed and smirked.

"It'll be okay," David smiled and kissed his cheek.

"So who's Howard?" Joe asked as they walked to the living room.

"Our chef," David laughed as he signed. They walked into the living room and sat down David sitting almost on top of Joe.
His mom came back from the kitchen with some photo albums.

"I thought I'd show Joe some of your baby pictures David," she smiled. Joe smirked and nudged David.

"Well I'd love to see those," Joe signed and moved over to the couch next to David's mom. Giggling at the pictures of David in the bathtub.

"Mom," David whined moving over to sit by them.

"These are so good Mrs. Webster!" Joe signed.

"He said he likes them Mom," David sighed, "Oh no not these!"
David tried to grab the photo album from Joe. Joe slapped his hand and laughed as he turned the page and it was David when he did Gymnastics briefly when he was in middle school.

"David! You never told me," Joe fumbled his signing as he laughed.

David's dad came in like on cue and cleared his throat. David and his mom going silent and looking at him.

"David who is this?" He pointed at Joe.

"Harold don't be rude, this is David's boyfriend remember? He was coming for thanksgiving." She sighed leaning over the back of the couch to look at him.
David tapped Joes wrist and signed whay just happened to keep him in the loop.

"Oh, so why don't we eat then." He chewed his lip.

"Okay," David nodded and set the photo album on the coffee table. He stood up and took Joes hand.
Sure his mom was easy to be around but his dad was a whole different story.
David could feel himself sweating through his button up. Joe stopped David half way to the living room.

"Why did everything get so tense?" He signed looking at David, "David whats going on here?" Joe mouthed David's name.

"Just everything is going to be fine, we can talk when we get home okay?" David signed not voicing any of it.

"Okay," Joe sighed and followed David into the dining room. There was a gold plated chandelier and everything was white.
Joe sat down next to David and the Webster family cook served them. It felt wrong was the only way Joe could feel.

His family was lower middle class. They were comfortable but sometimes it was hard to scrape money together for bills. Let alone new hearing aids for Joe and extra spending money to give to the siblings.

They awkwardly plated food for themselves and ate in silence.
Joe glanced at David every so often.

"So David how are your classes going?" Mrs. Webster broke the silence.

"I'm doing good, Gene has been helping me study." David nodded, "Joes the best when it comes to powering through late night studying."

Joe glanced between David and the look Mr. Webster was giving him.

"David I hope you're not distracting yourself from your study's by living with friends." Mr Webster began.

"Do not start with this Howard. David is happy can you not see that." Mrs Webster's hands flew up.

"What's going on?" Joe signed grabbing David's attention.

"I think we should go..." David signed as David's dad began to say things about Joe that David didn't even want to hear.
David stood up from the table and pulled on Joes wrist to get him up.

"No you need to tell me what's going on! I'm Deaf not stupid, you can't just shut me out from whatever is going on." Joe hissed his signing clipped and angered.

"We'll talk about it in the car, thank you mom for everything!" David signed and pulled Joe out with him to the car. Joe pushed at him the whole way home trying to get him to open up about the short and tense visit. But David couldn't budge, he didn't want to tell Joe what his dad thought about him.
He didn't want to hurt Joe.

Joe sat at the table scrolling through his phone taking occasional drinks of a bitter White Claw. They were David's but Babe had drank everything else in the apartment or taken it to his parents house this weekend.

David came out of their room going to the kitchen for another cup of tea.
He glanced at Joe in the dim light of his phone screen. He sighed putting the tea kettle back on the burner and turning it back on.
Joe got up and walked to the kitchen grabbing another White Claw from the fridge.
David sighed putting out his arm stopping Joe.

"What?" He moved his hand briskly letting out a groan.

"I can't let us go to bed angry. Remember we agreed to not do that anymore?" David signed as he shut the fridge.

"Okay then tell me what happened today." Joe waited patiently leaning against the fridge. Then David's tea kettle steamed and he sighed turning his attention to the tea.
He put a new tea bag in and poured out the water into the mug. A ceramic mug with little candy hearts painted on it. Joe had made it for David when they were in high school together.

David started walking towards their room and Joe groaned, following him.
They both sat across from each other on the bed and sipped on his tea.

"So?" Joe mouthed.

"My dad thinks you're a phase of my life." He began, "Wont except that you're my soulmate. That you're my fucking boyfriend." He set his mug on the night stand.
"I thought him seeing us together would change his opinion. But I guess he thinks I'm throwing my life away to chase you and play interpreter for all our friends." David sniffled looking down before looking back up and picking up his hands again.

"I just. He doesn't get it and I don't want it to be like that. I wanted him to except and love us the way my mom does." David rubbed his eyes gingerly.

"It's okay," Joe signed and then tackled David into a hug. Peppering kisses all over his face. They pulled apart and laughed David kissing Joes knuckles.

"So you're my personal interpreter?" Joe giggled.

"I guess I am," David smiled and Joe wiped Webs tears away with the pad of his thumb.

"Well thank you," Joe snuggled into David and kissed his cheek. 

"And I'm not wasting my time doing it and I know that for a fact." He smirked running a hand through his brown hair.

"I know you're not wasting your time because I love you." Joe winked and kissed David all over once again. Nothing would break them.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.9K 868 24
Slow updates!! Requests are welcome. Please support my other book(s) Don't hate or judge me please :D TEMPORARY ON HOLD!! Started: 07-02-2021 On hol...
49.3K 453 82
REQUESTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED ^> I'm taking time to finish all of the requests i already have and they will be back and open soon! - 3/5/23 I write all...
1.1M 27.2K 49
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
208K 2.8K 25
hehe hello, i sorry... requests: *closed*