π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜-𝗦𝗧π—₯π—¨π—–π—ž., c...

By devorasvoiid

π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜-𝗦𝗧π—₯π—¨π—–π—ž *ೃ༄ ❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ ━ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ . . . vera flores, a native of mission cre... More

π’Š. meeting the bionics
π’Šπ’Š. crush, chop & burn
π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. no more flirting, vera
π’Šπ’—. missin the mission
𝒗. bro down
π’—π’Š. time to strike back
π’—π’Šπ’Š. the date with marcus
π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. accidently teleported your wife
π’Šπ’™. ugly painting
𝒙. tasha vs. perry
π’™π’Š. obnoxious rich neighbor
π’™π’Šπ’Š. hard truth about marcus
π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. bionic showdown
π’™π’Šπ’—. prove yourself
𝒙𝒗. adam up
π’™π’—π’Š. llama drama
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. the myth of the haunted janitor
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. the new kid
π’™π’Šπ’™. not an ideal christmas
xx. trent gets schooled
π’™π’™π’Š. no going back
π’™π’™π’Šπ’Š. acting fast
XXIII. sink or swim
π’™π’™π’Šπ’—. the jet-wing catastrophe
𝒙𝒙𝒗. mission: mission creek high
π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Š. bionic bowling caught on camera
π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. adam's big break
π’™π’™π’Šπ’™. expect the unexpected
𝒙𝒙𝒙. mission creeks alien principal

π’™π’™π’—π’Š. holding grudges

830 22 6
By devorasvoiid

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧ ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, episode five: zip it.
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

VERA WAS RELAXING ON THE COUCH WITH ADAM AND LEO WHILE THEY PLAYED A VIDEO GAME. She took the time to do things she really couldn't do when everyone was busy so she took her time off to do things she wanted. Vera flipped a page of the book when she heard Tasha calling Donald's name to help her to the airport. "Donald, sweetie, it's time to take me to the airport." She called out.

"Yes! No mom for two days!" Leo exclaimed at his mom leaving so he initially thought that meant doing anything he wanted. Tasha glanced at Leo with her original mom stare. Leo realized how that turned out so he got up as did Adam. Vera looked up and headed with them, "I mean, would the lady like a hand with her bags?" Vera chuckled.

        Adam went over to explain what he meant in a less hurtful way but it came out the same way Leo spoke to his mom. "I think what he's trying to say is, it's more fun when you're not here." Vera rose her eyebrows while turning to see Tasha.

        "I'm only letting you two stay home from grandma's because you promised to complete your list of chores." Tasha handed two pieces of papers of chores on them to Adam and Leo. Leo grabbed it while Vera looked over his shoulder to see what he needed to do. "Better get on that Leo." She mocked him before getting a glare thrown at her direction.

        A few seconds later, Donald came strolling down the stairs with a big black suitcase as he went to ask if Tasha really needed them. "Tasha, why do need all this luggage? You're only going to your mom's for two days." Donald spoke bringing it towards them all.

        "That's not mine— Oh that's mine." Adam said looking at his fathers hand while he realized who's suitcase it was. The suitcase opened spilling all the clothes onto the floor. Vera smelt a pang from her nostril as a horrid scent came to them, she pinched her nose in disgust.

"Oh!"

"Ohh! Adam, that's disgusting. What died?" Vera gagged while plugging her nose from the smelt because it truly smelt horrendous but the girl wasn't surprised one bit. "A rat." Adam began before continuing. "But don't worry, I comforted him by wrapping him in my dirty laundry." He reassured them all.

        Vera looked up at Adam and opened to say something but stopped right when Leo told her not to even ask. "It's better if we don't ask. Okay, how come Chase, Bree and Vera don't have to do anything?" Leo whipped his head towards the brunette while giving her a stare. She rolled her eyes at her best friend.

        "They did it last time, now it's your turn. Starting with all this laundry." Tasha pointed towards the laundry that they were once talking about. Donald looked down below and chuckled at the amount of clothes they had to do. "Ha-Ha! Hate to be you guys this weekend."

        Tasha gave her husband a small smile while handing him a yellow piece of paper signaling that he had things to do as well. "And here's you list. My list?" Donald asked in disbelief, "I'll have you know, I have a list of things I'd like you to do around here."

        Vera bit her lip in amusement on how he would always do anything Tasha said and if she told him to clean then he would. That's how it worked with those two, it was cute what they had. Donald looked at back at her when she looked straight at him.

        "Like go shopping, go to the spa, you know, go to the airport. Go to the airports on there." He rushed out while Tasha waved back bye to all of the teens and once they left, Vera grabbed her book and sat back down.

        She ignored Leo's complains about how much work it was to do and went to flip a page when she saw two bodies hover above her. She looked up and saw Chase and her brother just staring at her. She furrowed her eyes and wondered how they came into the room with her noticing.

        She waited fo them to say something, "How would you like to spend a day with your favorite brother?" Sam questioned then Vera shook her head, "You are my only brother." She stated when he nodded in realization, "With me of course." Chase beamed right as Vera got up and grabbed her coat.

        "Sure but buy my lunch, thanks favorite brother." She winked at Sam then putting her wallet in her purse while she headed out with the two boys. "That's not what I had in mind."

        The three of them all made it to the mall and eventually stopped at a few stores and obviously didn't buy anything but just looked at things. Vera shrieked when she saw a top she swore she had but then it got stolen from Caitlin, whenever they used to hangout.

        She stopped to glare at the neon orange crop top, she confronted Caitlin about but she brushed it off saying that she was crazy to assume she stole it. Vera had simply let the fact that her top was missing but she saw the same top at the store.

        She quickly shifted her hand into her phone and opened it to take a quick photo to show that was simply correct. She had that problem, she couldn't let this go until she was right. Sam and Chase came running once they heard her shriek out.

        "Vera, are you alright?" Sam asked to see his younger sister in good condition, she was just muttering words under her mouth about the blonde to show the irritation still rising towards her. "I'm not fine. Look at this picture." Vera held the phone to her brother while pointing at the screen.

         The two boys turned to each other and Chase shrugged at Sam, not understanding what was happening exactly. Vera pulled back the phone, "That's the top. The top that Caitlin stole from me. You thought I was crazy well not anymore."

        Sam nodded slowly, "Vera, you are still on that. Just go buy a new one and let it go." Vera gaped, "I will not! But what I will is go buy another one." She spoke then turning to go to the store while the other males went to follow her.

        All of the teens had decided to stop by the store that Bree was starting to work at. She mentioned that Caitlin asked if she wanted to work with her at the job which hesitantly agreed. Which was a little surprising for her because she didn't really like her but she's the only person that like talked to her.

        Before they made their way to her, Sam wanted to stop by at the Pretzel Hut. Everything was fine until Chase had to comment on how much sodium was in those pretzels which Vera tried to warn her brother that he would comment something about that.

        "Told ya so." Vera chuckled while Sam nodded that she was correct about him, Chase looked directly at them and shrugged to see what they meant. Chase was a great guy, Vera and Sam both knew those things but they also saw that he would tend to lecture people about everything.

        "You just like to lecture everyone about everything. You're a killjoy." Sam announced paying for his pretzel while Chase scoffed at him for calling him out like that in the open. "What? I'm not. I just am trying to tell people about how much those things contain of sodium."

        "Vera, you don't think I'm a killjoy right?" Vera looked up from her drink while meeting his eyes. Honestly she didn't know what to say at all, she just knew that he really wasn't like other people.

        Not that laid back but no one ever thought it was a bad thing. "Not really. It's just maybe you could have some fun." She proposed to him. "Chase, it's reall-"

        "Whatever. Let's just go see Bree." Chase muttered obviously bothered about all of that just went on, the three of them heading to the store. They all reached the store when they heard Bree say something about her brothers being stupid.

"Hello ladies." Chase strolled in with the Flores siblings following him into the store. Bree looked at Vera wondering what they were doing here but she just mouthed an 'I don't know.' Bree sighed, "Chase... what are you doing here?"

Vera looked over to see the tablets on display while Caitlin walked by making her glare at her by she obviously didn't catch her stare. Sam noticed and slapped her shoulder lightly. "Hey Vera. What are you guys doing here?" Caitlin asked.

It was a little strange because she never had a problem with Vera but she did with the Davenport's. "Just stopping by to see Bree and shopping for some new clothes that were stolen from me." Vera chuckled while the blonde nodded and leaving.

"Ooh, she knows. I just know it Sam." Sam nodded then walked away from her not wanting to deal with her. "I can assure you we only have the most current Models on display." Bree's boss replied to Chase.

"Scott, this is my brother and I can assure you that he's leaving. Bye-bye." Bree spoke to Scott while pushing Chase to leave the store then turning around the face Scott again.

"Nope. This models old. I mean I know the shell hasn't changed. But look at that screen quality. There's no way that's glare resistant." Vera went near Chase to see the tablet which she didn't know if he was correct.

Scott took the tablet from Chase, "You're right, this is the old model. No ones ever noticed that, Caitlin!" He said while giving her a look of irritation.

"Well, Chase. Thanks for comin' on down. Why don't you go lecture the evils of sodium at the pretzel hut?" Bree asked her brother. Chase snorted as he did that exactly did that, "Where do you think we just came from."

Bree tugged on Veras jacket to get some help with Chase as he didn't want to leave, "Chase let's go." Vera said grabbing his arm to pull him away while he followed her but getting pulling back by Scott. "Wait. It's probably a long shot. But I'm looking for one more hire."

Scott and Chase both went to make some corny joke about tech and what not when Vera let go of Chase. "Yeah, I'm out." She yelled out then walking out to head back to the house.

authors note !

heyy cuties😚 finally back with an episode,
did my own twist on this chapter
so let me know if you liked it

also on my birthday!! i had to
put that in, sorry not sorry tho

finally 19 but be prepared to get more content

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 215 21
We all know the story of Adam, Bree, and Chase. The three bionic superhuman siblings. But what if there was a fourth sibling? Meet Cassandra Davenpor...
179K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...
11K 221 28
A lot has happened to Cassie and her siblings since season one. With the defeat of Krane, Mr. Davenport creates the world's first Bionic Academy. Ada...
665K 9.7K 133
Luna Walker was left at the doorstep of Donald Davenport. He adopted her and has loved her and treated her like she was his own. When Donald marries...