𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. the new kid

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode twenty-one: perry 2

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧ ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode twenty-one: perry 2.0
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

0𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

        VERA HAD GOTTEN READY VERY LATE, SHE HAD FELT VERY SLUGGISH THAT MORNING FOR SOME REASON. She made her way towards Adam and Bree since she was so tired that morning. This wasn't a known thing that occurred but she hasn't felt that feeling in a long time. She heard Principal Perry talk about the technology she had received and installed for the students.

        Vera, Adam and Bree were heading towards class until a boy with a green stripped shirt and grey hat interrupted them. "Oh, terribly sorry to trouble you, but could you help me find my locker?" The teen asked in a thick irish accent while Adam made a comment about him speaking leprechaun. "I-I'm sorry, I don't speak leprechaun."

        The boy gave him a confused look making Bree apologize for her brother. "But he is fluent in doofus." Bree grabbed the piece of paper and gave her a second to see the number then pointed straight towards a locker. "Oh, you're right there at 324— Brilliant. Oh! I'm alistair, by the way. Foreign exchange student from Ireland." He greeted them shaking Bree's hand, she greeted him back. "Oh, nice to meet you, Alistair. I'm Bree, this is Vera and this my brother Adam." Bree said making Vera smile at the exchange student making him smile back.

        "Vera and I can show you around and he... can show you how to warm up a sandwich in your armpit." She honestly explained to him, "Mm. but I'm warning you, the cheese sticks are gonna get messy." Alistair nodded unsurely of what to respond back to him, "Welcome to America." Vera told him making him chuckle and leave the group. Adam pulled the two girls to the said so no one could hear them,

        "Wait a second. new kid? From a foreign country? Do you know what this means?" Adam asked as Adam looked back towards him, "No. he's a bionic spy. Well, think about it. Marcus was the 'new kid' and looked what happened to him. We can't take any chances. You two hold him down, I'll strip him for parts."