𝒗𝒊𝒊. the date with marcus

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧ ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

All that was heard was giggling from the two teen girls which had caused the boys to pay their attention  to Bree and Vera on their phones. Every time they'd get a message, she'd show the phone to her best friend who'd giggle rather loudly.

        This caught the attention to the boys who were making some weird food combinations that the girls did not want to be apart of. Chase, Leo and Adam then left the mess for someone else to clean.

        Vera not paying any attention to the boys started to text back to the person on their other side, the smile not leaving her face as she got a response back. Before she could respond all she heard was the crunch of a kosher dill pickle coming from Adam.

        Crunching away, he looked at her pushing the jar to her face. "Want one?" He offered as she denied even though she loved pickles, hearing the ding from her phone Chase went to pester her.

        "Who are you texting?" Chase inquired.

        Vera jumped up from her slouching on the couch, looking to see all the boys intrigued in who she was so giddily about. She scoffed, "I'm not texting anyone."

        Pushing the phone away, Chase scrunched his eyebrows suspiciously even though he definitely saw Vera texting and hiding the phone not so discreetly.

        "Yeah, you were." Chase remarked when Leo decided to chip in the conversation. "We saw you." Her best friend replied becoming so confused on what she trying to go at.

        She stood up abruptly annoyed at the teen boys that were bombarding her with false accusations.. "No you didn't."

        "Yeah, we did."