𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒙. expect the unexpected

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, episode seven: scramble the orbs

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧ ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, episode seven: scramble the orbs.
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

        IT WAS TIME FOR THE SCHOOL PLAY AND VERA HAD ALREADY GOTTEN READY ABOUT 30 MINUTES AGO. Vera was already in the living room and was just waiting on Leo to hurry up since he was still trying to shut off the Orbs when he got in trouble by his mother. He mentioned it'd only take about five min and he'd be up but it's been fifteen minutes already, Tasha getting impatient had walked down to see what was taking him so long.

Vera had done the liberty of inviting the other two Flores siblings even though Parker already had declined the invitation until Adam had asked her through Vera's phone call with her sister.

      Seeing how excited and thrilled Adam was about having a small role in the play, she couldn't bare to crush his heart if she said no. Vera knew it was a big part for him but it wasn't like Adam was going to get a big role like this for an actual movie any time soon. The odds of that happened were very slim, like very.

        Currently waiting on Leo and Tasha, the three Flores siblings had all sat down and all on their cellphones, not having a care in the world until getting snapped out of their trances by a older man. "Alright, Vera. Tell Tasha that she needs to meet me at the school instead." Donald cleared his throat to see her still on her phone, "Why?" She turned her phone off and put it into her black purse that was strapped along her body.

        "I need to take care of something but I'll meet you guys there." Donald grunted, obviously frustrated by something or someone and by the looks of his face scrunching up as he seemed agitated. Vera gave him a thumbs up when she saw him leave his house before grabbing his car keys.

        The three siblings including Tasha and Leo finally arrived at Mission Creek and they just waiting on the play to start just as they all took their seats. Sam and Parker having seats behind Tasha, Leo and Vera who were in the front area and holding onto the play program and reading them.