𝒙𝒊𝒊. hard truth about marcus

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode fourteen: bionic showdown (one/two)𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧ ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode fourteen: bionic showdown (one/two)
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode fourteen: bionic showdown (one/two)𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

        LEO & VERA WERE WORKING INSIDE THE LAB AS THE BIONICS WERE FINISHING A MISSION. All of them came inside the lab cheering from the success of their mission as Leo walked up towards them congratulating them. "Guys, that was awesome. you just prevented the biggest oil spill in history— pretty slick huh?" Chase asked, interrupting him and Vera shakes her head at Chase's pun. "If only we could've prevented that disaster of a pun." Leo responded, moving back to his desk.

         Adam, Bree and Chase move towards their dad, "Hey, Mr. Davenport. anything you'd like to say to us, rhymes with, good job?" Bree asked him to acknowledge the hard work they put in that mission. "The answers in the clue." Adam whispers, kneeling down but the words that came out of his mouth were the quite opposite.

        "What were you guys thinking?— Nope, not even close, two more guesses. You completely ignored my mission plan.'' Donald told them and Vera had a feeling that it would turn out the way that it did. "You improvised everything, and jeopardized the entire mission." He tells them and turns to leave.

        Chase and Bree give sympathetic looks to each other, "Mr. Davenport, we bust our butts all the time. And all you ever do is sit around the lab making lists of what we did wrong." Chase told him bothered by him not appreciating the work they do. Donald argued with Chase,

        "I do not just sit around making lists of 'things you did wrong' Donald looks at his tablet as he said that knowing that's what he does. "That's true. He also practices tai quan do in his tighty-whities." Vera chipped in throwing up on cue.

        Donald shakes his head in denial as Vera goes back to work. "They are not tighty-whities. They are breathable exercise briefs." He told them all as Eddy came on the monitor, "Whatever they are, keep your swinging high kicks away from my screen." Donald was done with all this and told them that they got lucky. "But without my precise planning you're opening yourselves up for disaster. So just follow my orders." Donald said exiting the lab but Chase had other words to say to him.