𝒙𝒙𝒙. mission creeks alien principal

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, episode eight: principal from another planet 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, episode eight: principal from another planet
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, episode eight: principal from another planet 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

        THE CAR RIDE WAS QUIET, DANGEROUSLY TOO QUIET FOR ANYONES LIKING. Vera didn't bother to say anything so she had just payed her attention to the window next door, a few raindrops leaking onto the car window. Was perfect because it was gloomy and bleak which was basically a good way to describe the weather and her feelings. Even though their parents had lied about their disappearance, Sam and Parker were more than happy to see their parents in the flesh.

For them it was just about how they didn't have wait and worry anymore since they have their parents back. People were different and people would feel different types of things in certain cases. No judgment toward Vera or the others but Sam was feeling a bit frustrated about his younger sister.

Hector parked his car onto their asphalt driveway and both adults first glanced at each other to see if they would even speak up but the silence was too much for them. Alexa looked like she wanted to say something but was interrupted by the sound of a door being opened to see Vera already out the door.

They all took that as a signal to get out and follow her into the house which had been locked since they never were home, any of them. With him looking for the house key that he planted underneath a bunch of rocks already piled up on top of each other.

        Hector unlocked the front door, entering the house that might have seemed unfamiliar to those that haven't been around for a long time. Taking a step towards the house which has been empty for awhile and the Flores siblings walked into their small living room next to them.

Vera took a seat on the gray sectional couch, crossing her legs and looking ahead to see what they were going to say even if they were going to say something. Alexa stopped in front of her three children before sighing, seeing how the circumstances were right now.