𝒙𝒙𝒗. mission: mission creek high

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, episode four: mission: mission creek high 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, episode four: mission: mission creek high
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, episode four: mission: mission creek high 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

DONALD FINALLY HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO CONSTRUCT A NEW LAB FOR THE BIONICS. He was so excited to show them all the new lab since it's has been a long time since they've had a lab. This meant no more glitching which was a good thing, knowing that they needed to still go on missions even if they didn't have one. Vera still was getting frustrated with her not knowing where her bionics had went and within the fact the never got to talk to Leo about everything was bothering her.

She knew that Leo had a thing going on with Janelle and he wanted to see how that would turn out, while Vera didn't really focus on her relationship status, she wanted to do it though. It was fine just focusing on her self. Vera was beyond excited about the new lab she had helped Leo design.

         It had much better designs and equipment for the bionic siblings, which they obviously deserved more than anything. They were all waiting to enter the new lab, some more excited about it all. All of them trailed along the new hallway towards the lab. "I got a new lab, I got a new lab." Donald cheered while dancing about the new lab that he paid for.

        Bree stopped him, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I think you mean, we got a new lab." Donald scoffed and telling her, "Excuse me. Did we pay to rebuild it? - - Do you sleep in a glass box?" The brunette retorted towards her father while he gave himself a pause before speaking again.

        "We got a new lab, we got a new lab. And here it is." The doors opened to a brand new lab from before, "Guys, look at all these upgrades. Mr. Davenport, this place is amazing." Chase admired the new and improved lab. Donald agreed, "Of course it is. I designed it."