𝒊𝒊. crush, chop & burn

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆, episode two : crush, chop & burn𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧ ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆, episode two : crush, chop & burn
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆, episode two : crush, chop & burn𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

AFTER THE INCIDENT WITH THREE BIONIC KIDS AT SCHOOL, VERA WAS UPSTAIRS STUDYING. She takes out her headphones as she hears music pumping through speakers and decides to check it out as no one was here. She gets up from the guest bed and strolls down stairs as she sees Leo, Chase, Adam and Bree dancing and her best friend dancing on the table.

She gives a look around to see and shakes her head, "Do the Leo! Do the Leo! Now just the sexy people!" Vera goes over and squints at the group as they look happy to see her. "Leo, what's going on?" Vera asks Leo "Vera, look I owed these guys, and since you guys couldn't go well here is the party. Cheese curl?" He pulls out a bowl.

Vera wasn't sure that this was the best idea to do, but she also never missed a party. Adam brought the idea of Tasha and Donald catching them. "What about your mom and davenport?" Adam asked as Leo told him that they were at dinner and wouldn't catch them.

The girl left to grab a piece of cake with Adam but was stopped by chase. "Careful there guys, that piece of cake has approximately 47 grams of sugar. if you eat it you'll be bouncing off the walls for hours." Vera looks at Adam and wrinkles her head as she couldn't possibly understand how a human could know that. "How do you know that?"

She asked him as he told her he had plenty of cake.

He grabs a piece and smashes it against his face and not a second later Adam has done the same. As Vera shakes her head uneasily, she leaves to see Tasha and Donald at the front door. They have widened eyes and mouths as they see their house turn into a party that they'd have to deal with later.

"What the—" he gets interrupted by Leo on a golf cart and stops as he sees his mom and stepdad in the front door. "Hey, you're back!" Tasha crosses her arm in a motherly tone as Leo pretends horribly to lie. "You are in big trouble, mister." Tasha tells her son, making Donald tell everyone to leave. "Hey, everybody! Thanks for coming. Get Out!" he yells as they all run out of the house.