𝒙𝒗𝒊. llama drama

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode nineteen: llama drama𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode nineteen: llama drama
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode nineteen: llama drama𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

VERA WAS PATIENTLY WAITING AT THE SCHOOL FOR HER FRIENDS SINCE SHE HAD LEFT EARLY. She stopped at her locker preparing for the day as she saw Chase and Adam walk towards her. she turned and hear them talking about dewey, "It probably has to do with principal perry." Vera told them making them exchange nods while the lights go off and make them all look at what they were about to see.

"Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the principal, a four foot eleven spitfire from Portland, Maine, Terri Perry!" Principal Perry said on the announcement speaker while running out of her office with a blue stripped headband and high-fiving some of the students. Adam held his hand up but she dodged it as it was to high for her to reach. right as she finishes the lights turn back on.

"Just thought I'd spice up the morning announcements. Takes me back to my days of playing semipro ball in Romania." She stretches for the students to see as they all shield away from the sight she put in front of them.

        She continues, "Here ya go, kid. Souvenir. I'm sure you're all wondering why dewey the dingo is here. Every year before the big homecoming game against the Deerfield High Leapin' Llamas, some punk manages to steal dewey. No matter where I put it. They always find a way to get"

"Maybe you should try to wearing it that'll keep people away — Do you really want to go there, Suzy skinny jeans?" She tells Chase making Vera glance at him.
"I'm assigning round the clock shifts."

Principal Perry hands the clipboard to Chase, he scoffs after seeing who he was paired with. "Two-man shifts, and she paired me with you, oh and you." He smiles at vera with her returning the smile, grabbing the clipboard.