Ambree and Harry Potter

By chocolatelover015

Ambree and Harry are twins born in July 31st. After losing their parents in Godric's Hollow October 31st 1981... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Dudley's birthday/The zoo
Letters
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts express and Sorting
First lessons
Third floor/Quidditch learning
Wingardium Leviosa/ Halloween
First quidditch match
Nicholas Flamel/Mirror of desire
Trapdoor
Home
The chamber of secrets A/N
House elf and the Weasleys
Once again Diagon Alley
Flying enchanted car
Howler
Eat slugs/ Voices
Quidditch fiasco
Parselmouths
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Aragog and Hermiones clue
Basilisk
No Hogwarts without Hagrid
PRISONER OF AZKABAN a/n
Aunt Marge stupid barge
Leaky cauldron
Dementor
Buckbeak the Hippogriff
Boggart
Sirius Black in the castle?
Dementors II
Betrayal
Peter Petrigrew? On a map?
Capturing Peter Pettigrew
Time turner I
Time turner II
GOBLET OF FIRE A/N
Quidditch World Cup
Mad-Eye Moody
The Triwizard Tournament
Clue to the first task
First task
The Yule Ball (I)
The Yule Ball (II)
The Second task
Barty Crouch... Junior?
Third task..
In memory of Cedric
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX A/N
Dementor attacks
Trial/ back to Hogwarts
The high inquisitor?
Dumbledore's Army
Mr. Weasley
Grawpy
Get Vindicate
Last day
HALFBLOOD PRINCE A/N
Village of Budleigh Babberton
Unbreakable Vow
Felix Felicis
Tom Riddle's memory
Cursed
Christmas Party
Burrow
Sectumsempra
The memory
The Crystal Cave
A task
DEATHLY HALLOWS (I) A/N
Eight Potters
Wedding
The thief
Getting the Horcrux
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
The Deathly Hallows and snatching
The Manor
DEATHLY HALLOWS (II) A/N
Shell Cottage
Vault in Gringotts
In to Hogwarts
Battle (I)
Battle (II)
It all ends.
Epilogue, 19 years later.
Important editing note

The sorcerer's stone.

1.3K 21 12
By chocolatelover015

The next morning a few people sat in the Great Hall. Harry sat alone in a table close to the fireplace looking a bit down in the mood.

Ron and Bree sat with Fred, George, Percy and a few other Gryffindors eating breakfast. They all Harry and Bree had gotten a sweater from Mrs. Weasley with their first name letters on so they talked about their sweaters.

"Do you like yours? Lily?" Fredasked.

"Oh yeah! I love it. I'll write a thank you letter to your mom"

"Do you like yours Ron?" George asked

Bree and Ron looked towards a sad Harry. And looked to each other silently telling each other that they should check on him.

"Ron?"

"We'll be right back" Ron said and took Bree with him.

They walked to Harry and standed behind him looking at him with sympathy.

"Wanna play chess?" Ron asked.

"No".

"Wanna go to Hagrid?" Bree asked.

"No".

"Harry, we know what you're thinking but don't. There is something not right about that mirror" Ron said.

Harry nodded still looking sad.

Ron left back to the table to his siblings and their friends.

"Ron's right. Even though that I got happy by seeing our parents in the mirror. That mirror can maybe cause danger. So Harry please be careful" Bree pleaded.

"Yeah, I will"

She also went back to the table with the others. When she sat down she glanced at Harry worried again before joining the conversation.

Later that night Harry went alone to the mirror again and just looked at it. And Dumbledore stood behind him.

"Back again Harry? But without Ambree I see" Dumbledore said.

Harry turned around alarmed and stood up.

"I see that you like many before you have discovered the delights of the mirror of erised. I trust by now that you realize what it does. Let me give you a clue"

He went over to Harry.

"The happiest man on earth would look into the mirror and look at himself exactly as he is"

"So then it shows us whatever we want?" Harry asked.

"Yes and No. It shows us nothing more or less than the deepest and most desperate desires of our hearts. Now you Harry. Who have never known your family except for your sister you see them standing beside you. Know this Harry. This mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth"

"Men have wasted away infront of it even gone mad. That's why we'll remove it tomorrow and ask you to never go look for it again" Dumbledore said.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The spring came fast by. And everyone was back to school.

Bree was jumping happily down the hall when she was on her way to the Great Hall. And out of luck she spotted Fred and George on her way to the so she could finish her essay with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Hello idiots! I need a favor" Bree asked happy.

"Idiots? We are geniuses. We succeeded to put red hair color in Malfoy's hair wax and took off the frosting from the Slytherin tables muffins and put yellow mustard on instead" Fred said.

"Yeah. We also thanks to you and your potions skills successfully put sleeping potion in our Professor Trelawney's tea. And Snape's food" George said.

Bree gasped.

"Snape?? He will kill us if he finds out that-" Bree got interrupted by Snape.

"If I find out what? Ms. Potter and Weasley's?. I suggest that you three don't lie or you will get a months detention" Snape said slowly.

The three of them gulped and looked to each other with wide eyes.

"Fred said-" Bree started.
"Lily said-" George started.
"George said-" Fred started.

They all got quiet and looked at each other.

"Well?" Snape said.

"Lily here is helping us how to do a Poly juice potion so we won't fail doing so in class. I mean. She's talented in potions Professor" Fred said.

Snape's eyes went wide and looked down to the exact mini version of Lily Potter.

"Lily?" He asked with a forced emotionless voice and raised eyebrow.

"It's nothing interesting sir. It's my mother's name and my middle name and they call me that" Bree answered.

And the twins nodded.

Snape looked at the twins and then down to Bree with wide eyes and just walked away.

The tree looked confused.

"Is it something wrong with my middle name? I like it though" Bree shrugged confused.

The twins shakes their heads.

"It's a beautiful name and middle name really" Fred smiled.

"Thanks" Bree smiled back.

The three of them walk into the Great Hall and Bree settles down with Ron, Hermione and Harry.

Hewdig lands on the books.

"Hi Hedwig" Harry greeted their Owl.

"Look at you playing with your cards. Pathetic. We've got final exams coming up soon" Hermione said.

"I'm ready. Ask me any question" Ron challenged.

Harry and Bree snickered.

"Alright, what's the three most crucial ingredients in a forgetfulness potion?" Hermione asked.

"Oh! I know that. It's easy" Bree said.

"You know everything Bree let Ron answer" Hermione said

"I forgot" Ron said.

"It's Lethe River water, mistletoe berries and Valerian sprigs. I thought everyone knew that" Bree said like it was obvious.

"That's correct Bree. I also thought everyone knew" Hermione said.

"You probably know because you study all the time" Ron said.

"Actually, I never stud-" Bree got cut off by Hermione.

"Exactly! You should to! What do you plan to do if this comes up in the final exam?"

"Copy off you!"

"No you won't"

"Copy off Bree"

"Yeah you c-" Bree got cut off again.

Harry laughed slightly about her getting interrupted again.

"No you won't. Besides according to professor McGonagall we're to be given special quills bewitched with an anti-cheating spell" Hermione said.

"That's insulting! It's as if they don't trust us! Dumbledore again!" Ron said madly.

Harry looked shocked at Ron and then shrugged.

Neville jumped into the great hall with his legs locked together and students laughing at him.

"Poor Nevi-" Bree got cut off by Ron.

"Leg locker curse"

Bree tried to talk again.

"It's probably-" Harry cut her off smirking amused towards her.

"Malfoy"

Ron nodded.

"You have got to start standing up to people Neville"

"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME ANY OF YO-" She got cut off by Hermione gasping.

"You know what? I'll go to the library to STUDY" Bree said.

That caught Ron's and Harry's attentions. And they looked at her withe wide eyes.

"Now that I've gotten you interrupting idiots attention for once. I think I might know where to find a book about Nicholas Flamel. Hermione got us to search in the wrong section" she said standing up and running off to the library.

"I swear she'll be the reason we survive through all these years" Ron said.

Harry nodded many times and the three of them followed her.

They entered the library seeing Bree holding a big book and smashing it down on the table they were sitting on.

Bree opened the book. And flipped pages to the right page.

"Of course! How could I forget! I read this book once out of boreness. Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the philosopher's stone" Bree explained.

"The what?" Ron and Harry asked at the same time.

"Honestly, don't you two read?" Hermione asked.

Hermione started to read.

"The philosopher's stone is a lengendary substance with astonishing powers. I'll transform any metal into pure gold, and produces the Elixir of Life which will make he drinker immortal"

"Immortal?" Ron asked.

"It means you'll never die"

"I know what immortal means!" Ron whisper shouted.

"Shhhh" Harry and Bree said.

"The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel the notes alchemist who last year celebrated his 665th birthday" Hermione finished.

"That's what fluffy's guarding on the third floor. The philosopher's stone" Bree said.

Ron and Harry looked at each other and back to the girls.

That night the four Gryffindor's ran to Hagrid's hut. He opened the door.

"Hagrid!"

"Oh, Hello! I don't wish to be rude but I'm in no state to entertain" Hagrid said and on his way to close the door.

"We know about the sorcerer's stone!" They all said at the same time.

Hagrid opened the door again and only answered "oh" and walked in. The rest of them walked in after Hagrid.

"We think Snape's trying to steal it" Harry said.

"Are you still on about him?"

"I'm not. They are. They're delusional" Bree said.

They all glare at her and she ignored them.

"Well we except Bree knows he's after it. We don't know why" Harry said.

"Snape's one of the teachers protecting the stone. He won't steal it"

"What?"

"You heard. Come on I'm a bit preoccupied today"

"Wait a minute. 'One of the teachers'?" Harry wondered.

"Of course. There are other teachers defending the stone. Aren't there?" Hermione asked. "Spells, enchantments"

"That's right, waste of bloody time if you ask me"

"I told you all!" Bree said.

"Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy. Ain't a sound knows how except for me and Dumbledore... I shouldn't have told you that"

Suddenly the cauldron started to sound weirdly.

Hagrid took the thing out of it and set it down on the table.

"Hagrid what is it?"

"I know what it is! But how did you get one?" Ron asked.

"I won it, off a stranger I met down ate the pub. He seemed glad to get rid of it"

The egg started to break and when it broke it revealed a dragon.

"Is that..." Breee started totally amazed.

"A dragon?" Hermione finished.

"That's not just a dragon. That's a Norwegian Rodgeback. My brother Charlie works with these in Romania"

"Hello Norbert."

"Norbert?" Harry asked. 

"He needs a name don't he? Don't you Norbert?"

Hagrid looked out in the window.

"Who's that?"

The others turned around.

"Malfoy"

"Oh dear"

They walked back to school fast so they could get to their dormitories without getting into trouble.

"Hagrid always wanted a dragon. He told me and Harry so the first time we met him"

"It's crazy. And worse. Malfoy knows" Ron said.

"I don't understand. Is that Bad?" Hermione asked.

"It's bad" Ron said looking toward McGonagall.

They looked at her and Hermione gasped.

"Good evening" McGonagall said.

Malfoy came behind her and smirked toward the four Gryffindor's.

"Nothing, and I mean nothing. Gives a student the right to walk about the middle of the night. Therefore 50 points will be taken"

"Fifty??!!!"

"Each"

Malfoy just smirked happily and satisfied. Bree glared at him.

"To ensure it doesn't happen again all five of you will recieve detention"

Malfoys smirk disappeared.

"Excuse me Professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said the five of us"

"No you heard me correctly Mr. Malfoy. As honorable as your intentions were you were also out of bed after Curfew. You will join your classmates in detention"

Now it was the the Gryffindor's turn to smirk at Malfoy who glared at them.

The five of them walked to Hagrids hut.

"You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest. A sorry lot this Hagrid" Filch said.

Hagrid explained that he was sad that Norbert got sent to Romania and then the went into the dark forest. They got split up to look after a dead unicorn. Ron, Hermione and Hagdrig went together and Harry, Bree and Malfoy went together and took Fang who turned out being a coward with them.

"Wait till my father hears about this. This is servant stuff"

"If I didn't know better Draco. I'd say you were scared" Harry said.

Bree laughed lightly.

"I'm not scared Potter. And what are you laughing about Potter?" He sneered.

They heard a loud faint dark voice and Malfoy immediately turned around.

"Did you guys hear that?"

Bree rolled her eyes and continued to walk.

"Come on fang" She said.

After a while of walking they reached a place with big roots. Malfoy stopped looking scared. And Fang growled.

"What is if Fang?" Harry asked Fang.

They saw a cloaked figure leaning on a unicorn and their scars started to hurt.

The cloaked figure looked up.

Malfoy screamed and ran away and Fang barking and following him.

The figure started floating towards the twins and Harry took a terrified Bree behind him and they started to walk backwards. They tripped on roots and a horse like figure with a human upper body jumped towards the cloaked figure and chased it away.

Frowning they stood up and walked towards the creature.

"A centaur" Bree whispered.

"Harry Potter, Ambree Potter, you must leave. You are known to many creatures here. The forest is not safe this time. Especially not for you two"

"What was that thing you saved us from?" Bree asked.

"A monstrous creature. It's a terrible crime to slay a unicorn. Drinking it's blood will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death. But at a terrible price. You have to slay something so pure that the moment the blood touches your lips you will have a half life. A cursed life" The centaur explained.

"But who would chose such a life?" Harry asked.

"Can you think of no one?"

"Do you mean to say that the thing that killed the unicorn and drinking it's blood. Was Voldemort?" Bree asked.

"Do you know what's hidden at the school this very moment Mr and Ms. Potter?"

"The Sorcerer's stone" Harry said.

A bark was heard and people came forward.

"Harry! Bree" Hermione shouted.

"Hello there Firenze. See you've met our young Mr. Potter and Ms. Potter" Hagrid greeted.

"Alright there Harry an' Bree?"

They nodded.

"Harry Potter and Ambree Potter. This is where I leave you. You're safe now. Good luck" Firenze said and left.

They all looked at the dead Unicorn sadly.

They were a while after back in the common room.

"You mean, You-Know-Who is out in the forest?" Hermione asked.

"But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns" Bree answered.

"Don't you see? We had it wrong. Snape doesn't want the stone for himself he wants it for Voldemort" Harry said and Bree groaned.

"With the Elixir Of Life Voldemort will be strong again. He'll come back" Harry sighed and sat down.

"But if he comes back you don't think he'll try to kill you both. Do you?" Ron asked Bree and Harry.

"If he had the chance he might have tried to kill us tonight" Harry said.

Ron, Hermione and Bree gulped visibly.

"And to think I've been worrying about my Potions final" Ron said.

"Hang on a minute. We're forgetting one thing" Bree started.

"Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared?" Hermione finished.

Ron and Harry look at them confused.

"Dumbledore" Bree and Hermione said in unison.

"As long as Dumbledore is around Harry and Bree. You're safe" Hermione said.

Harry gave away a smile that didn't reach his eyes and nodded.

And after that they bid to bed.
———————————————————————
Long chapter yes with 2522 words!

Now I guess I have like 5 more or less chapters left.

Thanks <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 19 10
Eleanor Love Granger. Lost twin sister of Hermione Jean Granger and to some, a filthy mudblood. She was taken at a young age and assumed by her pare...
54.3K 1.6K 137
Vera Clarke, the descendant of a long line sorted into Slytherin, began her first year at Hogwarts. Sorted into Ravenclaw, she began to feel like an...
16.5K 441 15
The summer before harry potter went into his 5th year the dursleys had a trip to France and they couldn't leave harry, so they took him. In the trip...
129K 2.6K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...