Burn (Todoroki, Deku, Bakugou...

By CaseyDoesWrite

Y/n can't find a reason to live. Ever since their father, All Might, left them for dead they've been slippin... More

Charater Introductions
Chapter One ๐Ÿ’”/ Abandoned
Chapter Two ๐Ÿ’”/ After all this time
Chapter Three ๐Ÿ’”/ What Do You Want Now?
Chapter Four๐Ÿ’”/UA
Chapter Five ๐Ÿ’”/ Failed Attempt No. 3
Chapter Six ๐Ÿ’”/ Who are you?
Chapter Seven ๐Ÿ’”/ 1A Hero Course
Chapter Eight ๐Ÿ’”/ Fourth Failure
Chapter Nine ๐Ÿ’”/ You Do Too?
Chapter Ten ๐Ÿ’”/ There Is No Happy Ending
Chapter Eleven ๐Ÿ’”/ Failed Attempt Five
Chapter Twelve๐Ÿ’”/ Joke's On You ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Chapter Thirteen ๐Ÿ’” / USJ
HOLY CRAP!!!
Chapter Fourteen ๐Ÿ’” / The Attack
Chapter Fifteen ๐Ÿ’” / Confrontation
Chapter Sixteen / Race and Battle
A/N
A/n Espresso
Chapter 18 / Arcade Fun
Chapter Nineteen ๐Ÿ’” / Brother?
Chapter Twenty ๐Ÿ’” / Slumberpart
Chapter Twenty-One ๐Ÿ’” / 7 Minutes of Flowers?

Chapter Seventeen๐Ÿ’” / UA Festival Again

1.1K 28 6
By CaseyDoesWrite

It's begun. I stand across from the one person keeping me from greatness. From SHOVING it in the face of the man. I look at him sadly and bow "My apologies Bakugou, but I must win." He nods grinning. As the round begins he runs straight (Haha he's not straight) Shut it writer boy (OkAy) anyways he runs right at me creating explosions as a surround myself in a tornado of wind which blows away the explosions. Not wanting to hurt someone I considered a friend I use the tornado to push him out of bounds but he uses his explosions to fly at me. Barely dodging, I let my guard down for a second letting him get a hit in. Back in control of my senses I create a tornado around myself to distract him and he falls for it. He comes flying up at me and just as he's about to get a hit in I send a larger, more powerful tornado at him finally knocking him out of bounds. I float down to where he is at as I am declared the winner. "Nothing personal, it's all just about sticking it to the idiot who is the number one." I reach my hand out to him and he takes it as I pull him up. He groans "I'll getcha next time air bender." I fake laugh "You wish dork"
-Time skip to after we choose which agencies we want to work at-
A couple minutes after class Kirishima comes up to me "Hey Y/n-sib who'd you pick to work with?" I look at him and shrug "Endeavor." His eyes widen "Isn't he Todoroki's dad AND the number two hero?!" I look at him chill "Yeah why?" "You're so lucky! Anyways I just wanted to ask if we could hang out some time!" He smiles brightly and I fake a small smile to make him happier and it seems to work. "Of course, when?" "Does Saturday at 6 work? Maybe we could go to the arcade?" I think of all that's happen there but against a small feeling in my gut I agree. Why do I think this won't go well..?

Here's your meth kids just don't tell the cops

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 66 11
He suffered through abuse, he suffered through pain, for years he was lonely and depressed. Those memories just keep flooding back to him, he did his...
34.8K 1.2K 14
(Y/n) Yagi Daughter of All Might (Though no one knows...) She use to have a mother but she died while giving child birth. All Might was around you so...
20.8K 897 70
***READ 'NUMB' FIRST (ON MY PROFILE)*** Damn it Todoroki What the fuck did you do? Why the fuck did you do this to me? Why the fuck didn't you come b...
106K 4.3K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...