Chapter Nineteen 💔 / Brother?

As I wake up, I hear the doorbell ring. "Gnnn Coming!" I slide out of bed and open it to see-

 "Gnnn Coming!" I slide out of bed and open it to see-

(This is more accurate to how he looks)

(This is more accurate to his position towards y/n when they open the door and what he's wearing)

I stand in shock when I see him. "Ch-Chase?!" He chuckles "Hello little søsken! Been a while, eh?" his voice is thick with a Norwegian accent. Which it wasn't when I last saw him, but considering he's been in Norway it makes sense. I don't answer him, but I hug him. He hugs back and puts his head on top of mine. We stay like this for a while before he jumps a little and looks over my shoulder. "Ah hello there! You must be their boyfriend! My name is Chase, I am their older brother." I turn bright red as I hear Todoroki stammer out a no. "I-I'm their friend. Both of us have well, issues with our fathers. I assume so do you?" Chase sighs and looks away "Alas Chase and I are not related. Min Far was quite good to me, although I cannot say the same for min mor." Todoroki just looks at him blankly. I nudge Chase. "The only one here who speaks Norwegian is you."  "Oh! I am so sorry! I said my father was quite good to me while my mother was a different story, but I am glad to have met you!" "Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that and I'm glad to meet you too. I also made the same mistake in thinking you were their boyfriend." Both Chase and I look at each other and laugh. "No no no even if I wasn't their 'brother' I still wouldn't date them. You're what? 16 now? I turned 32 last December." (Not actual age btw if you have guessed this is a self-insert. Also, I haven't been to Norway, but I love the country) "Anyways I have come one, because I miss you," He hugs me again tightly and then let's go. "And because there is someone in THIS city I'm here to see." As he says this, I see his face turn pink. "Why is your face pink?" I ask. Todoroki looks over to me confused. "It's because he's in love?" "Love?" Chase sighs "We have some talking to do. ANYWAYS~! I was wondering if I could crash here until I find him?" "Wait you don't know where he is-"

A couple minutes later all three of us are rushing around trying to get things ready for a sleepover. In the time between where we left you and now Chase had managed to convince us to have a sleepover, bring all of his stuff into a room and grab my phone, guess my password and invite our guests (Kirishima Bakugou and Deku) to come over IN 10 MINUTES. "How are we gonna get all this done in 10-" "Done!" I snap my head over to look at him and it looks like all that we have left is the food which I'm making. "Wha-?" "I used to have 3 popular roommates back in college remember?" "Oh." I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll get them, please hurry!" As I finish making some food, I wonder what this night will have in store for everyone here, I guess I'll have to Just Roll With It.