Chapter Ten 💔/ There Is No Happy Ending

My eyes widen in anger. In front of me is my dear old dad holding the glass Rose my mother gave me before she died

 In front of me is my dear old dad holding the glass Rose my mother gave me before she died

The only thing keeping the Rose alive is the glass case. He looks at me and smirks. "This shows how worthless you are. You can never be happy." He raises the glass above his head. "NO!" It's too late. He smashes the case against the ground and leaves.

I fall to the ground

I fall to the ground. The one thing I had left of my mom, was gone. I have nothing left. A tear falls next to the Rose as a memory bubbles up into my mind.

-Flashback-

"Hey baby, momma got you something." Momma hands me a case with a Rose inside. "This Rose will last as long as it's inside. Know that momma will always love you baby." She ruffles my hair as a tear slides down her cheek. "I'll always love you baby. Even after I'm dead."

-End Of flashback-

"Y/n...I'm sorry...I should of stopped him." Todoroki apologizes. I keep staring at the broken Rose. "Y-you couldn't o-of done anything." I tell him between sobs. I wipe away the tears and look up at him. "Let's get you unpacked. We have school tomorrow."

-After They Get Todoroki Settled-

"Thank you for your help." Todoroki tells me I nod. I then go back to my room to check the list.
List:
Rope: ()
Chair: ()
S.S. Note: ()

That's everything. I'm sorry Todoroki.. I can't keep living like this.