Chapter Eleven 💔/ Failed Attempt Five

⚠️Warning!!⚠️
This chapter includes:
A failed Suicide attempt
Bullying
Sad Todoroki
Fluffffff
If you are sensitive to any of these, then why are you reading?

I grab and twist the door handle to my closet open. Creeek! I see the chair in the corner and grab it. I place it upright on the ground. Thud. Then I go back to the closet and grab the rope shaped into a noose. I properly put it on the handle on the ceiling. Then I open my box and grab the Suicide note. This is it. Hopefully no one stops me. I stand on the chair as a hot tears fall from my eyes. I smile on last time. Then I put on the noose and kick the chair over right as I hear footsteps.

-Todoroki's POV-

I can't sleep. It feels like something is going to go wrong. I get up and out of bed and head to the kitchen. Suddenly I hear a Creeek! Come from what sounds like Y/n's room. What if?! I run over to Y/n's room and hear a Thud. My heart jumps out of my chest. I run to the door and open in it. Creeeeekkkkk. When I open it I see them. The life almost already gone. I can still save her! I untie the noose and sweep them onto their bed. Then I give them cpr. After trying for the seventh time it works. They gasps for air. "T-Todoroki?" They say. I embrace them. "Don't ever do that again!" Tears fall down my cheeks. "I'll do anything to keep you from doing that again. I don't want to loose you!" They hold me back and sobs into my chest. "I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm sorry." I ruffle through their hair. "Don't apologize, it's okay. You're okay. We're okay." We stay here holding each other for a while before they fall asleep. Not wanting them to try it again I let them sleep in my room. I let them have the bed while I take a sleeping bag on the floor.

-In The Morning-
-Y/n's POV-

I yawn and stretch. Rubbing my eyes I see Todoroki asleep on the floor in a sleeping bag. Trying not to wake him up I leave the room and make breakfast for him.

Once I finish making his breakfast I change into the UA uniform and my black, elbow high gloves. I put my hair into a messy bun. Going into the bathroom I check how much I weigh on the scale. 113 pounds. WHY CAN'T I BE SKINNIER?! Disappointed in myself I leave the restroom and wait for Todoroki to wake up.

When he wakes up his hair is messed up so perfectly, he'd look fine going to school like that. He yawns and looks at me, clearly still tired. "Food?" He sleepily asks. I point over to the stack of pancakes at the table. He grins like there's no tomorrow and practically jumps into the chair at the table. "Food!" He mumbles as he takes a bite of pancakes. His eyes. Light. Up. I'mGoingToDieThisIsTooCute!!!! "So good!" He mumbles while stuffing his mouth. After he finishes he has syrup around his mouth. "Here let me get that." I walk over to him with a wet wipe and clean the syrup off of his face. I just then realize how close we are and something flutters in my stomach. His face turns as red as half of his hair. "S-Sorry!" I say backing up. He looks away and rubs the back of his neck. "It's okay. We better get going." He "fixes" his hair into its normal style. Dang it! I start to walk out the door until Todoroki grabs my hand. "Todoroki?" I question. "Call me Shoto." He tells me. "Okay Shoto." He intertwines his fingers in mine and we walk side by side to school.

~At Lunch~

I walk over to Shoto with the extra Cold Soba when. Splash! Guess who, knocks it out of my hands. "Whoops! Looks like fatty thought they were going to eat! Too bad they aren't though! Bye loser." She flips her hair and sashays over to her friends. Great. Now I have to dry off. I walk over to the restroom. Once in I use my water and air to take out the Soba stain on my uniform. Thankfully it comes off. I sigh. I guess I'll stay in here for lunch. Just then I hear laughing. "Well look what we have here! If it isn't the freak!" Two other girls (from class 1-C) laugh. "What do you want Momo?" I say "To punish you for being a freak!" She kicks me into the floor. Then she kicks me for a while until one of her friends grabs me by the hair and drags me up. "And this, is a warning for if you ever come near me!" She punches me in the eye. When she leaves I look in the mirror. I have a black eye, my head is bleeding from her kicking and I can feel the bruises on my knees. Suddenly I feel a bubbling feeling in my throat. Is this...Anger? Why does it feel make me feel like...I should get revenge? Yeah. I'll do that. The Joke's On Her.