Chapter Three 💔/ What Do You Want Now?

-Previously-

"Y/n...It can't be....They're supposed to be dead..."

-Back to now-

UGH I'm so tired! I just finished the exam with 86 Villian points! Not to mention saving both that gravity girl and Midoriya. I need a nap. As I walk home I feel a harsh tap on my back. I turn to see...

"Nice to see you've decided to come back into my life Toshinori." I say looking him dead in the eyes. "First of all I am your father and the number one hero do not speak to me that way and secondly, How?! No one was there! You were alone! How are you alive?!" He demands and then starts to ask frantically as if he's shocked. I turn back around and start walking home. "I guess living on my own is a lot easier than you think it is. Maybe I never needed you in the first place." I say as I keep walking. I feel him grab my arm and my eyes widen as I wince in pain.

"LET GO!" I yell as he jumps back. "What happened? You use to be so...full of life.. so... Happy..." He asks. I growl lowly. "I was left behind by someone who's supposed to be the symbol of peace, I have no friends, and I have many enemies AND barely surviving living out of the shit hole you left me in So YOU tell me what happened after all the shit YOU put me through! I'm fucking done. " And with that, I continue walking home.

-All Might's POV-

Y/n...What happened to you? I use to have a reason to hate you but now...all I can do is feel really... Upset? What is this? Why do I feel so down and like someone just slapped my face? This is all your fault Y/n.

-Y/n's POV-

Stupid old man. He completely left me for dead and now he can't understand why I am the way I am. As I slip off my jeans a peace of paper falls to the ground.

XXX-XXX-XXXX King Explosion Murder

Who's King Explosion Murder??? Whatever. I'm bored anyways.

KEM=King Explosion Murder
Depressed Kid= Y/n

Depressed Kid:
Who's this?

KEM:
So the air-bender decides to finally talk?

KEM:
*Successfully Changed Depressed Kid to Air-Bender*

Air-Bender:
Why? Just why?

KEM:
It suits you better

Air-Bender:
No it doesn't.

KEM:
Yeah it kinda does.

KEM:
*message deleted*

Air-Bender:
What did you say?

KEM:
I'm trying to talk to you AND another person at the same time so I sent you something I meant for them.

Air-Bender:
Whatever. Just get to sleep dork.

Air-Bender:
*Successfully Changed KEM to Dork*

Dork:
I am NOT a dork

Air-Bender:
Yeah you are now GO TO SLEEP!

*Air-Bender is offline*

Well that was entertaining. I change into this,

Anyways I head to bed and begin to torture myself by thinking

-Bakugou's POV-

KEM:
Honestly you're starting to piss everyone off go fuck yourself.

Okay I know I'm an asshole but I'm not THAT much of an asshole

KEM:
*Message Deleted*

Air-Bender:
What did you say?

They're on to me! Play it off Katsuki!

KEM:
I'm trying to talk to you AND another person at the same time so I sent you something meant for them.

There.

Air-Bender:
Whatever. Just go to sleep dork.

DORK?! What is this feeling? Why do I feel like a weight I can't lift is pulling me down? Why don't they care about who I was talking to? IT DOESN'T MATTER GET BACK TO TALKING!

Air-Bender:
*Successfully Changed KEM to Dork*

THAT BITCH!!!

Dork:
I am not a dork.

Air-Bender;
Yeah you are. NOW GO TO SLEEP!

*Air-Bender is offline*

Stupid bitch It's 6:45!
I put my phone down and chuckle. They're kinda hot tho...