Chapter Seventeen💔 / UA Festival Again

It's begun. I stand across from the one person keeping me from greatness. From SHOVING it in the face of the man. I look at him sadly and bow "My apologies Bakugou, but I must win." He nods grinning. As the round begins he runs straight (Haha he's not straight) Shut it writer boy (OkAy) anyways he runs right at me creating explosions as a surround myself in a tornado of wind which blows away the explosions. Not wanting to hurt someone I considered a friend I use the tornado to push him out of bounds but he uses his explosions to fly at me. Barely dodging, I let my guard down for a second letting him get a hit in. Back in control of my senses I create a tornado around myself to distract him and he falls for it. He comes flying up at me and just as he's about to get a hit in I send a larger, more powerful tornado at him finally knocking him out of bounds. I float down to where he is at as I am declared the winner. "Nothing personal, it's all just about sticking it to the idiot who is the number one." I reach my hand out to him and he takes it as I pull him up. He groans "I'll getcha next time air bender." I fake laugh "You wish dork"
-Time skip to after we choose which agencies we want to work at-
A couple minutes after class Kirishima comes up to me "Hey Y/n-sib who'd you pick to work with?" I look at him and shrug "Endeavor." His eyes widen "Isn't he Todoroki's dad AND the number two hero?!" I look at him chill "Yeah why?" "You're so lucky! Anyways I just wanted to ask if we could hang out some time!" He smiles brightly and I fake a small smile to make him happier and it seems to work. "Of course, when?" "Does Saturday at 6 work? Maybe we could go to the arcade?" I think of all that's happen there but against a small feeling in my gut I agree. Why do I think this won't go well..?

Here's your meth kids just don't tell the cops