Chapter Fourteen 💔 / The Attack

"Midoriya?" Izuku Midoriya pulls me up and into a hug. "Don't ever do that again!!" I start to cry "W-why?!" He looks up at me "H-huh?" "Why did you save me?" He looks at me in surprise "B-because I don't w-want you to die!" He says. I look at the time. "If we don't go we're going to be late." I say dull. He nods and we get on the bus with everyone else.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Yanderes~

Once we get to the USJ I realize that All Might isn't here. Crap! Not good! The villains appear and I "fight" them with everyone else.

~The next school day~

Climbing up to the roof I remember what happened last time. Why? Why did he care? I sit down on a bench. Suddenly I feel a head on my shoulder. I look over to see Bakudork. "Baku-" "Icy Hot told me everything.. I was never dating that brat.. She just came up to me and kissed me. I tried to pull away.. I'm sorry.." I look at the ground. "I forgive you.." I mutter. I will always forgive him. I know he isn't bad. He's just misunderstood. "You know, there's a reason I'm like this," he starts I look at him, he's looking at the sky. "I push everyone away because I'm scared to get hurt. I don't want anyone to get through my walls so I act like I don't like them. I know it's not healthy but it's what I do.." he admits. My eyes widen. I hug him. "You don't have to. You're perfect the way you are. Don't hide your true self behind a wall." He smiles softly at me and nods as the bell rings and we have to get to class.

((Sorry for the short chapter! Haven't had the best mental health recently