Chapter Eight 💔/ Fourth Failure

⚠️Warning⚠️
This chapter includes a suicide attempt.

When I'm off the box I walk over to the rails and look down. An easy 70 foot drop. It'll kill me alright. The only way it won't is if someone intervenes. I hope no one does. I climb to the other side of the railing placing the suicide note on the bench. Looking down I smile. Goodbye world. I've lived long enough. I jump.

-Todoroki's POV-

As I walk around the outside of the school I hear something falling. I look up and see someone. My eyes widen. They fall to the ground and I rush over. I pick them up and rush to the nurse. Once their she starts to ask me something until she sees them. Her eyes widen and she takes them from me. "Wait outside! I'll save them." She says. I nod and wait outside worrying about that person.

-Bakugou's POV-

As I walk back to the cafeteria something doesn't feel right. I shrug it off. When I walk in the first thing I notice is the half and half boy is missing. Deku comes up to me. "Hey Kacchan? Have you seen Y/n and Todoroki?" I hear Momo laugh. "I don't know about Todoroki but I bet that pathetic, waste of space Y/n killed themself." My fists clenched. A few seconds later Momo is holding her bloody nose. "Never speak of Y/n like that again. Remember your place." I say walking out. The bad feeling in my stomach grows so I go look for Y/n. On the way I see Half and Half waiting outside the nurse's office looking completely distressed. "What's with that look Half and Half?" I ask annoyed. He looks at me. " When I was walking around outside the school I saw someone jump off the roof. I took them inside there but I don't know if they're okay." He explains. My heart stops. It can't be! "What did they look like?!" I ask worried. "They had h/c hair, e/c eyes, and s/c skin." My heart stops. No...Why...Why them? Recovery Girl comes out. "They're alright now, can I please have an explanation?" Recovery girl tells us. Half and Half nods. As he begins to tell her what happened.

-Y/n's POV-

YES! I'M DEAD! Then, I open my eyes. NO! I'M ALIVE! I see I'm in Recovery Girl's office. Great. Someone intervened. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! WHY CAN'T I DIE?! Just then I see Todoroki walk in. Behind him is Bakugou. I close my eyes before they notice I'm awake and pretend to be knocked out. "Y/n..Why? Why'd you jump?" Bakugou asks KNOWING he isn't getting an answer. Todoroki places his hand on my shoulder and whispers, "I know you're awake. Meet me at the park, 4:25. I'll explain then." Bakugou keeps asking me why I jumped. Eventually I get tired of it and act like I'm waking up. "W-What happened?" I ask. Bakugou pulls me into a hug. "Never do that again!" He says.

-Time skip-

It's 4:23. I'm at the park waiting. As I wait I see a girl getting a piggyback ride from her dad. My mood darkens. Lucky girl. She still has her father's love. A feel a tap on my shoulder. I jump. "Are you alright?" Todoroki asks me. "I'm not use to being touched." I answer. "Alright. Anyways I have a few questions." Todoroki says. I sigh. "If so I'll just-" "Calm, you're not the only one in 1A who feels this way."