Chapter Six 💔/ Who are you?

⚠️TW! S/H⚠️
The next day Bakugou comes over to my house. "Hey Dork." I say. He tches and looks away. "I wanted to go to the arcade today and I know you'd hate me if I didn't so here I am. I'm taking you with me so you don't complain later." I roll my eyes. For someone who made sure I didn't die, he does sure act like a tsundere. "Whatever dork. Let me get ready." I reply. He comes in and jumps onto the couch. "I'll wait." I head to my room. I put on a long sleeve f/c sweater, ankle long leggings, black converses, a f/c beanie, and I put my h/c hair into h/s (Hairstyle)  Just one wouldn't hurt. I pull out the pocket knife, and roll up my left sleeve. "Hey air-bender? You ready?" I hear Bakudork yell from the front room. "Not yet! I'll be done soon!" I yell back. I turn my head back to my healed arm remembering what they said to me. Worthless. The blade slices a thin line into the back of my arm causing hot red blood to start bubble up to the surface with a hiss. Waste Of Air. The blade slices another thin line above where the blood was showing a little. Fat ass. The blade slices one last time above where the second line of blood was forming. I then wrap the cuts well with bandage, hide the blade back, and finally get my sleeve pulled down as Bakudork comes in. "You're lucky I wasn't getting dressed dork." He turns away but not before I see a blush form on his face. He calms down and looks back to me. "What were you doing though?" He asks. "I just finished putting my hair up/down." I lie (He can't tell they're lying) "Whatever Air-Bender. Let's go." He says.

-At the Arcade-
"HA! TAKE THAT!" Bakugou yells as I roll my eyes. Just then a girl comes up to us.

 Just then a girl comes up to us

(I drew this OC V-V. It was originally for a friend's Gacha story but, I'm using it! >:3)

"Hey!" The girl says. "Who are you?" Bakudork asks her. "I'm Alice, and you are pretty boy~?" She says doing a complete 180. I feel something bubbling inside my throat. What is this? Why is she so-so-angering?! Why do I care? "I'm going to go get some food. I'll be back." I say leaving them.

-Bakugou's POV-

"I'm Alice, and who are you pretty boy~?" The girl says doing a 180. I almost puke. Pretty boy? Tch. I don't like the looks of her. I turn to Y/n. Their hands are balled into fists and they're looking down at the ground with a dark aura. Looks like I'm not the only one. "I'm going to get some food. I'll be back." Y/n says walking off leaving me with this diva. "So, who are they to you~?" The diva says. I look to make sure they're out of ear distance. She's at the register about a good way away. "She's mine. That's what she is to me." I say crossing my arms. She looks away clearly angry. "Well, that can change~" she says wrapping her arms around my waist. "What are you-" she kisses me right as I hear "I'm back."

-Y/n's POV-

I walk over to 'Alice' and Bakudork with the two ice creams. "I'm back." I say then I look up from the ice creams. The one person I could trust. The only one I've ever felt anything about, is currently making out with Alice. The empty pit in my stomach grows larger and larger. I put the ice creams in a holder and place a note. Wasn't Feeling well. Gonna go home. Goodbye. I then walk home.

-Bakugou's POV-

I push her away. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU." I scream at her. She smirks. "You'll see." She then get's up and grabs an ice cream from a holder on our table. After she leaves I go over to the table and see a note. Wasn't feeling well. Gonna go home. Goodbye. I head home. Y/n...

I hope you're okay.