365 days // Tom holland

Par fictional_people_hoe

Tom holland x reader "Wait I got paired with Tom holland like the actor from marvel?!" Book 1/2 Started: Ja... Plus

Intro
A few months before
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Pictures of the mansion
Day 1
Day 2
Day 2
Day 33
Day 34
Day 35
Day 36
Day 37
Day 44
day 45
Day 46
No way home
Day 74
Day 75
Discord???
Day 76
Day 77
Day 78
Day 79
Day 80
Day 81
Day 82
Day 83
Day 84
Day 96
Day 121
Day 123
Day 126
Day 127
Day 130
Day 130 part 2
Day 135
Day 136
day 150
its done
HI
Intro pt.2
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
Hi again
•7•
•8•

Day 33 (tom's POV)

1.8K 33 6
Par fictional_people_hoe

It's been around a month since the show started I've been help Y/N with her lines and she's been helping me with mine.

I like the house really cold because then we can snuggle at night but she keeps turning it up like a dad.

Some it's quite annoying because I just want the house to be cold and for her to get more comfortable maybe a little more then comfortable.

I was at home all day while she was out I think she was grocery shopping i don't know tho.

I wanted to practice my lines because I have to go to set tomorrow.

—————time skip————

I listened to music all day while she was gone and she was gone ALL day by that I mean 10 am to 2 pm.

I hear the door open and I run upstairs because I was just dancing in my underwear and she can't see me like that already.

"Tom are you home" I hear "yeah just upstairs" i replied my voice super British when i yells. "Can you come help me please"

"Sure" I say and go downstairs to see the little bundle of joy running around still. "Who's this little cutie" I says with a baby voice "shes my new dog I wanted one so I got one I don't have a name yet maybe you can help me with one" she says and my heart warms up.

Maybe she wants this to be our dog?

Time to start a new journey....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

635 24 4
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...
17.5K 258 13
What will happen when the famous Tom Holland falls in love with you? Drama along the way... (Some smut ig...) This fanfiction is really shitty but i...
59.5K 1.3K 67
Sequel to Heart Of Sin "He was the only person who's ever loved me for being my true self. He accepted me even when I was at my lowest.." "I was bro...
2.2K 31 24
"Are you going to keep in touch with him?" "I don't know. I don't think so though." "C'mon Y/N! Don't do this to the poor guy." "I know, I know. But...