Day 130

(A/n: I'm sorry for not posting for a while I'm gonna try and post more if I can school and sports have been a lot so I'm gonna try and keep up with what I said before with one every week and I write at school at lot and this chapter i would not write in school)

It's been a few days since our flight and we've been shooting I'm leaving for the two months in less than a week and tom can't visit because he has other stuff going on in England.

There was a cast dinner tonight so right now I'm in the hotel getting ready for tonight. I'm really nervous even though I've meet all these people and I've hung out with them before but it's more formal I think I'm just exited to be invited to this.

I apply some light makeup and put on my black dress it has a larger neck line kinda like a half oval and it has long black sleeves it's basic no patterns but i thought it was good for tonight.

I paired it with some basic white Nike shoes to keep it kinda casual at the same time a little of both I was gonna wear my red converse with the Spider-Man stuff on them but I decided it would just clash.

We got into the car and told the taxi driver where to take us "I don't know why I'm nervous" "I mean it's your first movie and it's a large industry my guess is your nervous because it's becoming more real" Tom says. "I guess so"

After a short drive we finally arrived to our destination I saw daya and got out of the taxi "thank you" I say while Tom pays the man.

"Hi y/n" she says waving "hi z" I wave back while walking over to her. Tom meet up with us shortly after we got inside I saw Jacob and a few other cast mates at a table near the back of the restaurant.

We got over there and said hello it was a larger table some of the cast couldn't make it but a lot did.

The table consisted of me, Tom, Zendaya, Jacob, Jake, Samuel, Cobie, Jon favreau, Marisa, Toby, Remy, and Angourine.

It's most of the main cast but it's our last 2 days of filming starting tomorrow so that mean we have tomorrow and the day after and then I'm off to LA with z.

We started chatting before the waiter came by and got our drink orders I got something basic a sprite other got wine beer and sodas there were some waters too.

On the right side of the table there was Zendaya me Tom Jacob Jake and Marisa. On the left side there was Jon Remy Toby Cobie Samuel and Angourine. We were all in that order on our side Zendaya was at the farthest point and Marisa was at the other end and same for Jon and Angourine.

We ordered our food a while later and Tom had his hand on my leg the whole dinner I swatted it away multiple time but he kept on putting it on my leg and rubbing ij circles with his thumb "Tom" "yes darling" "follow me" I grabbed his hand and pulled him away "we'll be right back" I say to Zendaya tme hi I was in the middle of a conversation with. "Mhm whatever you say"

Zendaya POV
What are they about to do I watch them as they walk off into the women's bathroom since we 'rented' the place out no one else is here which is nice.

I turn my head back to the table and look at Jacob who looks like he already knows that their in a relationship "do you know" he looks at me "know what" "them" "there's nothing going on between them why would you think that" "fine I'm guessing you don't know" I'm sure Tom has told him not to tell anyone and he didn't tell Jacob that I knew.

Y/n POV
"Why do you keep doing that" I ask "doing what?" "Stop acting all innocent" "I'm not sure what your talking about" I slam my lips against his "you have to stop it's turning me on" he kisses me again "that was the plan darling" "fuck yoi holland" our lips move together in sync then I hear a knock "hey y/n the food is out" it's Marisa. I slam my hand over toms mouth "okay just washing my hands" I take my hand off tom mouth and turn on the sink. I take soap and wash my hands "why exactly" "I don't know what's in your face plus I know you licked my hand"

"Fine" I kiss him one more time "we'll continue this later" I say and walk out luckily there was a wall so no one could see us walk out of the bathroom together.

We walk back to the table and sit down "what did you two do" daya asks "nothing z" "I wouldn't say nothing" Tom says "you did not" "shut up Tom we didn't do anything" we all talked in a whisper so no else could hear.

The food was already out so I started eating my food and in less than five minutes Tom hand was back on my leg I swat it off and look over at him with a death stare "what" "you know what" and I go back to eating my food.

After dinner we said goodbye and got into a taxi. We had to sit peacefully even though the tension was just becoming more and more unbearable I bet even the driver could feel it. When he starts to put up I hand him an 100 dollar bill and open the door "thank you" I say quickly grabbing toms hand and pulling him out of the car he closes the door and I walk quickly to the elevator once it closes we're practically already making out.

Then our floor is there Tom had now grabbed my hand and we're running to our room.

He pulls out the key and opens it "oh fuck I love you"Tom says "fuck me then" "I'm planning on it"

(A/n: I'm leaving it here but there will be a part two so it's gonna be day 130 part 2 I'm sorry to leave it here but it's late and I need to post something love you all)

Words: 1091