Day 46

Y/n POV

I woke up in Toms bed instead of the living room where i fell asleep last night. I started packing up all my things stealing a poster off of toms walls. we say our goodbyes and i thank them for letting me crash their thanksgiving.

I hear tom saying his goodbyes while i put my bag in the trunk. I hop in the drivers  drivers side and plug my phone in the aux. Tom hops in the passenger side and we wave goodbye one last time before driving off.

In 30 minutes Toms passed out and I'm fighting for my life to stay awake right now.  the next hour and thirty minutes went by quickly. I wake tom up the last 30 minutes.

we talk and he tells me more about his life when he was younger. he told me story's of how he pranked his brothers and in no time we were already at the house. i opened the trunk and haul my bag into the house. i bring my  bag upstairs and unpack. i put my clothes that i dint wear back in the drawers and the used clothes in my hamper. I lay down on the bed tired from absolutely nothing or maybe my mind running all the time.

next thing i knew my phone began to ring. "hello?"  "hey its liv I'm at the airport can you pick me up" "yeah sure be there soon" i hung up and got into some Christmas fuzzy pants. i slip on some shoes. "hey tom ill be back in an hour" "okay!".

once i got to the airport i texted liv *hey im outside gate 3*  *okay be over in a minute* i turned off my phone and got out of my car so she could see me. "hey lady you have to move your car" a worker says "one sec my friend is right..." i look around trying to find liv "... ooo right there shes right there" i yell running up to her and hugging her "hi liv we have to go before i get towed" i yell pulling her to my car.

she puts her bags in my trunk and hops in the passenger side. "sooooo i missed you" she says i drive off. we talked for a while until we got to my house.

"woahh you live here" "yeah I'm doing a documentary with people seeing that celebrity's and  average people" "damn your living the rich life then" i laugh "yeah sure think of it that way".  we walk inside and i show liv to her room. "y/n you home?" tom yells from upstairs. "yeah i have a friend who's gonna be staying with us for a few nights" "okay".

"oh my god is that your boyfriend" liv whispers "what, no he's my roommate" "roommate with benefits?" "no way" we walk inside her room "now tell me more about mystery roommate" "fine" once we sit on her bed she starts hammering me with questions. "okay whats his name?" "tom" "is he cute?" "i guess" "boyfriend material?" "only for shirts" "last name?" "starts with and H" "anyone i know?" "not personally" "okay tell me more" "how about i just introduce you to him" "sure" i knock on our room door "hey tom you dressed?" "only as dressed as your first day at work" "okay just meet me downstairs" "got it"

"ooo hes British you always say how you find the Brits cute" liv says "shut up" i say laughing it off i could never be attracted to tom were too good of friends. tom  walks down the steps and liv turns around "girl you did not is that tom as in Tom Holland "yeas ma'am" tom says.

"that's my roommate" i say "no fucking way Tom Holland is your roommate, how can you even stand her" he just laughs. one thing to know about liv is shes in love with tom but her brother is obsessed. they take a photo together for her brother to probably rub it in his face she got to meet tom. "so you lied about him not being boyfriend material" she says "liv!" "sorry" and when she said that i swear i saw his smile falter but for only a second.

i drag her to me and toms room "you said it" "yeah but.." i trail off. "oh my god you like him" "maybe... you know what i don't know hes cute and all" "you do" "ill give you more updates  later in the documentary"  "wait do you share this room" "no" i say luckily she was gullible and believed me.

"hey tomorrow i have work so you can come with me but you just have to go in my trailer when i start to film" "okay sounds good" liv says "hey guys wanna watch a movie downstairs" tom says opening the door. me tom and liv all walk downstairs talking about which movie will be watching tonight . "mighty ducks 1 2 and 3" i suggest "sounds good" tom says "yeah because you your sister and soph all love those movies especially Luis dean and Adam"

After the movies we all went upstairs tomorrow was liv's last day here n's she was leaving really early in the morning so I was gonna say goodbye then because I was driving.

We all headed off to bed.

Words: 899