Day 84

Today was one I wasn't really happy for but at least I'm going back to London and my packages should be at our door except for the suit.

I had to ask for a favor sooner or later it needs to be in time for Valentine's Day.

I showered and packed what I needed it was 4 am at the time so I was pretty tired. Tom was also packing up he was up before me probably a good 10 minutes since he was in the shower when I woke up.

I was dressed and my bag puppy packed as well as my carry on. We left the room me taking a second check to make sure we didn't forget anything.

I almost forgot my chapstick I need that more than my own life.

I grabbed it and followed Tom to the lobby "it's too early" "it is but we have to wake up like this for a month or two until filming over" "two months I thought we were on the last few weeks" "we are but sometimes it takes longer" "fine but I'm sleeping like a baby when it's done" "so will I do don't worry"

We got to the lobby checking out and I grab and apple and a water "can you put this on our tab" "sure thing" "thank you have a great day" "you too" and with that I meet Tom outside he had his land out waiting for a cab.

After a minute or so of freezing out asses off a taxi pulls up. He pops the trunk and we put our bags in before he gets out Tom shuts the trunk while I get in "where too" "LaGuardia please" "got it" Tom got in the car while we were speaking.

We made it in less than an hour which was really good for us.

I payed and Tom got the bags from the trunk. "Thank you" I said waving and the man waved back. Tok insisted he would hold my bags since I payed. "Come on I'm taking my bags back" "you'll get them after we get food" "fake I see a Starbucks we'll go there" "for tea not coffee so you can't get your bags back" "okay I see bagels let's go over there" I say pointing to Dunkin "fine"

We get to Dunkin' and I get a everything bagel with cream cheese tom got an egg thing I wasn't really paying attention more staring off into nothingness.

He payed before I could even fight him for it I even had my card out.

I grab my bags and the food walking over to a table since we had more than enough time to  eat then get in the plane.

After we ate we had around 30 minutes to get to the gate. The gate was almost all the way across the airport so we kinda had to rush.

We got to the gate just a in time to board because they called our area to board. We got on the plane g set ting first class again. I could get used to this but I probably shouldn't since I don't know how long this relationship would last. I was gonna enjoy it while I could tho.

We sat down and I put my head on toms shoulder relaxing since it was still on 6 am so I decided to sleep. "Hey you know we have that bed thing again we can sleep i there if you want" "yes please" "okay let's go" he said grabbing my hand bringing me to the little room.

He laid down on the small mattress me following. We talked for a while and I asked him to tell me a story "um okay funny sad happy or like a cute fluffy one" "cute fluffy" "okay so one time I was on a show I never thought I would be on since my brothers made me do it as a joke-" I fell asleep.

Tom POV
"-and I meet her falling for her immediately she was the prettiest girl I've ever seen turns out I would do all this shit just so we could get close weather that be physically or as people but I tried everything even Turing down the heat so we could cuddle and then one day i kissed her not meaning too but she got me the best gift I've ever gotten and now we're together." I say I look at y/n she's asleep well I tried is should have a little later but I thought it would be a good idea.

I decide to sleep since we're already here and I shouldn't move to risk waking her up.

"Tom wake up" "no thanks your warm" "and so are you nuts it's been 3 hours so I think we've sleepy long enough I tired giving you another hour but I can't really move and I got hungry" "wake me up in an hour" "got it" and with that she kissed "night or morning just enjoy your rest" "okay" I say with a small laugh and with that I feel back asleep.

Y/n POV
I got some fruit because I was craving it again for some reason.

I woke Tom up like I promised an hour later and he came out and got some food. I look at the little screen to see how far we are from getting back to London. "We have like 3 more hours of this" "that's fine we can watch a movie if you want I have a double head phone adapter" "okay what are we gonna watch" I ask "ummm well find one" "okay" I say pulling in my headphones to the second open slot.

We decided to watch the Lorax since it's the Lorax it doesn't need explanation.

I pause the movie and get up "I'll be back in a minute" "okay" I go to the crusty ass bathroom and boom my underwear basically covered in blood "shit" I knew I had something in my bag let's just hope i don't bleed through by then. I walk back to our seats and look through my bag "hey whats wrong" "nothing I'll be back" I said grabbing the tampon and kissing his cheek. I don't want him to think somethings really wrong it's normal so I walk back pto the bathroom and fix the mishap that could have happened if I didn't catch it in time.

I walk back tapping my fingers together. "Hey what's up" Tom asks "like I said nothing" "okay if you say so" "I promise it happened a lot anyways it's basically nothing" "okay" I kiss him in the cheek.

We land a little bit later. We grab our bags and go to the parking lot hoping in the car. 

We got home and I saw the packages on the step we took them in and then just chilled for a while listing to music and unpacking.

"I love you baby and if it's quite all right I need you, baby to warm these lonely nights I love you baby trust in me when I say" I yelled over the speakers pinging to Tom while dancing.

I grab his and and he spun me around we started dancing together around our room. "I have a surprise for you in the near future" "mm you do darling?" "Yes I do kind sir" "well then I guess I have to whip up something for you too"

Okay let me get ready for bed and we'll have dinner I get on my pjs and walk downstairs to see Tom on the phone I started to look for something for us too eat. "Baby we don't have anything to eat what do you feel about sushi" "sounds good"

I call and order it wasn't much just some California rolls and some other stuff. "Do you wanna pick it up" "I got to go thank you so much" he hunts up the phone "yeah I'll pick it up" "okay grwat it's under my name" "got it"

He left and got home a little while later. I turn off the tv when I hear the door shut. "I got the food" "okay I'll get plates" I say getting up and getting the plates. "After finner wanna swim" "sure but we have work tomorrow so we can't stay up really late" "then after we can build the trampoline" "of course doll"

We ate and got on our bathing suits. I got on the other bathing suit o got from our trip to nyc.

I jump in splashing Tom who already jumped in. I put my arms around his shoulders swaying to the soft music. He kisses me "I love you" my eyes go wide "Um" I back away slowly getting out of the pool "I'm sorry" I say grabbing one of the towels wrapping it around me and running up stairs.

"I knew it was too early" was the last thing I heard before going up stairs and taking a quick shower I grab some pjs slip them on and hop in bed I'm just gonna act like that didn't happen I'll process it for a few days yeah that sounds like a good plan.

"Y/n can I come in" "yeah we share this room" "I'm sorry" "no please don't feel bad I just wasn't expecting that so quickly" "I get it if you don't feel the same I thought you were gonna have a different reaction tho I guess i was too in my head if you want I'll sleep in he other room" "no I'm just gonna go to bed now" "okay goodnight" "night"

Words: 1620