Day 34

Y/N POV

It was early in the morning now I fell alseep cuddling with Tom he was super warm I melted into him.

I slowly got up trying to wake him he was supper cute when he was sleeping.

No he's not cute he's Tom Holland sure he's good looking but like almost every person in the world thinks that he okay looking.

I walked away trying not to think that I just called Tom cute.

I went and got some pancake mix and turned on the stove.

I wanted music.... Yeah I want to listen to some music I connoted to the Bluetooth speakers and blasted Harry styles and I sang my heart out to that beautiful mans songs.

I forgot about the pancakes and was just dancing singing and skidding on the very nice floors I hear the camera crew come on they usually step in with the cameras on but I didn't care.

I carried on with what I was doing. Watermelon sugar came on and I was singing more like yelling but who cares I could tell the camera people were pointing the cameras at me since Tom was still sleeping.

Toms POV

I wake up to Harry styles blasting throughout the house it was loud at first but I didn't mind i started dancing a little and humming while making the bed.

I start to walk down the stairs and I see y/n dancing her heart out and her sliding on the floors it was really really cute

What no I can't think she's cute she doesn't like me and makes it very clear but do I like her?

I pushed the thought away and just sat on the cold steps admiring her and the way how her pajamas just fit her curves perfectly and he hair falling a few inches bellow her neck.

Stop looking at her like that you can't!

But I really want to

I didn't notice the camera crew come in I just wacthed her I saw pancake mix on the counter she was gonna make pancakes aww I really wanted pancakes.

But this is so much better

What no it's not

She turned around and noticed me staring at her she stopped and he face went tomato red.

It was cute she was cute

What no she's not pull yourself together

I stand up "how long have you been there" she asks "since watermelon sugar" I say the dog that she was just listening to was falling so I sat there for like 4 songs. "omg please tell me your lying" she said "no but nice dance moves" I say walking back upstairs to shower.

Y/n POV

To say I was embarrassed was the least Tom holland just saw me dancing my heart out to Harry styles what if he tells his really famous friends my life would be over then a lot of famous people will think I weird I mean I am but still.

Yeah like no thanks I went upstairs and I heard the shower go off.

Tom walks out with a towel around his waist.

He has a nice body

What! No he doesn't