CROSSFIRE; twd (1)

By cierakay_

"๐™’๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง" Jane Monroe, a young virologist pre-apocalypse and a badass who's in lov... More

๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
BOOK 2

๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ

1.9K 72 8
By cierakay_

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
"First kill"
——

The group holds a funeral for Dale. Glenn and Jane found flowers around the farm and laid them on the grave and walked away respectfully. It felt different. For some reason Jane felt as Dale kept the group together. Untied. Now, he's gone and no one knows what to do. The person who seems to be hurting the most is Andrea.

"We are going to prove him wrong by showing him we can still work together" Rick announces to the group and they all nod slowly in unison. Hershel permits all but Shane to move into his house, due to Shane's antagonistic behavior. Rick plans for himself and Daryl to bring Randall out to a nearby town and leave him there.

"Alright, Jane can you go grab Randall and— T-Dog please go with her" Rick says and T-Dog salutes Rick. "Of course. Let's go pretty lady" T-Dog jokes as he jogs ahead and Jane catches up and they both head towards the barn. T-Dog opens the barn door and moves out of the way so Jane can go first. Jane chuckles and walks in first and her smile is quickly wiped away. T-Dog walks in and his smile has faded as well.

"Where the hell did he go?" T-Dog asks and Jane shrugs her shoulders. T-Dog and Jane rush out of the barn and start calling Rick and the group over. They all rush over and ask what's going on.

"I don't know, Randall's gone" Jane says opening the barn door further so everyone can see. "What?" Rick says as Hershel inspects the door and the lock. "Someone definitely broke this" Hershel says and Jane furrows her eyebrows as she sees Shane emerge from the woods.

"Rick!" Shane screams and Lori is quick to respond. "What happened?" Lori asks and Jane covers her eyes from the son and waits for Shane to get closer. "He's armed! He's got my gun!" Shane screams speaking of Randall having everyone in shock.

"You okay?" Carl asks as he tries to go to Shane but Jane gently holds him back. "I'm fine little man he just snuck up on me! Clocked me in the face!" Shane answers and Jane looks to Shane in disbelief. "Alright, Hershel, T-Dog, get everybody back in the house. Glenn, Daryl, and uh— Jane coke with with us. With your weapons" Rick orders and everyone starts doing there jobs.

"T! Imma need that gun" Shane says going towards T-Dog. "Why can't we just let him go. He's gone" Jane says taking out her gun from her back. "He could bring back his people. There could be a war" Rick answers and Jane lets out a sigh.

"Don't go out there. Anything could happen" Carol calls out but Rick and Shane take lead and start walking away. The group Rick, Shane, Daryl, Glenn and Jane start walking into the woods together side by side.

"I saw him, he was headed up through the trees that way before I blacked out" Shane says blood running down his nose and pointing to the direction. "He couldn't have gotten far. He's crippled" Rick states and Jane sighs holding onto her gun.

"He's also armed. You forgot he has a gun" Jane states looking to Rick blinking her eyes a couple of times before looking away. "And so are we" Rick says, "You tracking?" Rick asks pointing to Daryl who steps in front of him and inspects the trees.

"I am but I see nothin" Daryl replies with his cross bow loaded and ready. "There's no use of tracking him, Okay?, he went down that way we just gotta pair up and spread out" Shane suggests and Jane sighs looking around.

"Maybe he's right. If we stand here in one spot it makes us a target" Jane states turning around to look at Rick. "What I don't get is your a literal machine, built with all muscle and he's crippled and he kicked your ass?" Daryl asks turning around looking Shane up and down.

"Pretty much—" Shane says about ti start an argument. "Okay, knock it off. Glenn, Jane and you head up the right flag and me and Shane will take the left" Rick says speaking to Daryl who nods his head once.

"Remember, Randall's not the only threat out there. Keep an eye out for each other" Rick says as he parts ways with the group. Jane looks over at Shane and looks him up and down knowing he's a threat but follows Glenn and Daryl to the other part of the woods.

Glenn, Jane and Daryl having been walking around the woods almost all night. "You got a light?" Daryl asks and Glenn pulls out his flashlight and Daryl turns it on flashing it around the area. They start walking around more once they realize they have found nothing in this spot.

"How much longer do we need to be out here?" Jane asks as she looks around. "Who says Shane wasn't lying?" Jane mumbles and Glenn turns around to look at her. "You see that? Two sets of tracks. Shane must've followed him a lot longer than he said" Daryl announces and Jane furrows her eyebrows.

Daryl starts walking up to a tree shining his flashlight on it. "Blood on the tree" Daryl says as Jane hears footsteps in the distance and her and Glenn looks around. As Daryl pushes past them and points the flashlight on the ground. "More tracks, its like there walking together" Daryl voices.

Daryl continues to point out things like the dust on the ground meaning something went down. Then he finds a black blind fold on the ground and Glenn picks it up until a loud noise is heard and Jane and Glenn back up onto a tree. Daryl whistles and throws Glenn his flashlight back. Jane looks behind the tree and sees a walker slowly approaching.

Daryl is ready to shoot and the walker gets closer and Glenn shines his flashlight tracking the walker to be Randall and Jane widens her eyes as the walker lunges at Glenn and attacks him to the ground. Glenn turns the walker over and grabs his machete from his holster and impales it into his head, killing him.

After the walker was dead Daryl and Jane bent down to check the body out. "He doesn't have a bite" Jane says clearing her throat as she checks the body but then lifts the walkers head up. "Wait.." Jane mumbles as she points to Randall's neck.

"His neck was broken" Daryl voices and Jane nods her head. Jane starts looking down at the grass and thinking of how this could have happened. Why would Shane bring us out here if Randall was dead? Did Shane know he was dead? Who killed him? Blood on the tree... Looks like something happened on the ground with all the dust. Shane says his gun was taken but Randall has no gun on him. Gun... Blood... Shane... Rick.. Lori... Jane thinks in her head and she stands to her feet slowly. "I gotta find Rick! You guys— go home!" Jane shouts and Glenn grabs her arm.

"Jane! Where are you going?" Glenn asks and Jane pushes him away gently. "To save Rick! Go home!" Jane shouts as she starts running through the woods trying to find Rick and Shane. Jane stops in the middle of the woods and looks around taking a breath.

"Where would you kill someone? Where would you—" Jane mumbles to herself as she sees a large area of land in the distance. She holds onto her gun and begins running again. She finally makes it to the large field and sees people in the distance so she begins to run even faster.

"Rick!" Jane shouts as she bends down and puts her hands on her knees. "Jane?" Rick questions and Shane turns his head with his gun still pointed at Rick. "You outta leave right now" Shane demands as Jane stands up straight.

"So you can kill Rick. Like you killed Otis and Randall" Jane says and Shane scoffs as he looks back at Rick with his gun pointed. "This was all a ruse to lure him out into the field. So you could jill him and take his family" Jane states and Shane grips the gun tightly.

"Put the gun down Shane" Jane demands and Shane scoffs. "Or what?" Shane asks. Janes hands start to shake and she slowly raises her hand with her gun in it and points it towards Shane.

"Or... I kill you" Jane confesses as a tear slides down her face. Shane turns his head and faces Jane. "You'll kill me? Do it," Shane says taking a step towards Jane but she just flinches. "Oh, are you scared now? Kill me. I dare you too. Once I kill Rick you're next. I'll say you ran away or got bitten. Like I said with Otis. Thanks for keeping my secret by the way" Shane taunts as he gets closer and closer to Jane.

"You can barley even shoot that gun and to be far you're not that intimidating so why don't you put the gun down before I put it down for you" Shane states and Jane looks over at Rick who nods his head then looks back at Shane.

"You're wrong—" Jane states and Shane furrows his eyebrows as Jane pulls the trigger and shoots Shane right in the chest making him slowly fall to the ground in shock. "I do know how to shoot this gun and" Jane says as she stands above him and places her foot on his wound and presses down making him let out a groan of pain and more blood pour out of his mouth.

"I am very.. intimidating" Jane says as she looks Shane in the eyes as the life leaves them. Then it hit her. This is her first kill. Jane looks over and sees Carl standing there in shock. She quickly moves away from Shane and walks next to Rick who stands in front of Carl who is shocked to see Shane dead. Carl then lifts his gun and it looks like it's towards Jane so tears fall down her cheeks until Carl pulls the trigger and she realizes he was shooting at Shane who came back as a walker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 937 39
"Your my person, you make me brave. I need you alive" - C. Yang [Season 5-7] Started: Jan. 16 2020 Completed: Sep. 2 2020 Achievements: #1 thehil...
46.7K 773 74
mankind is a virus, and walkers are the vaccine. a young girl y/n, immune to the bites of the walkers. her mother died before the whole thing went do...
351K 5.8K 48
"You're my everything Angela." Rick said planting a kiss on my forehead. Angela is all alone when the world goes to hell. She finds a group with a sh...
15.1K 579 41
โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณ SAFE HAVEN ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿฉธ โคท a glenn rhee story ---------------------- IN WHICH- Josephine walsh tried to survive in a zombie apocalypse " she's...