Ambree and Harry Potter

By chocolatelover015

Ambree and Harry are twins born in July 31st. After losing their parents in Godric's Hollow October 31st 1981... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Dudley's birthday/The zoo
Letters
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts express and Sorting
Third floor/Quidditch learning
Wingardium Leviosa/ Halloween
First quidditch match
Nicholas Flamel/Mirror of desire
The sorcerer's stone.
Trapdoor
Home
The chamber of secrets A/N
House elf and the Weasleys
Once again Diagon Alley
Flying enchanted car
Howler
Eat slugs/ Voices
Quidditch fiasco
Parselmouths
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Aragog and Hermiones clue
Basilisk
No Hogwarts without Hagrid
PRISONER OF AZKABAN a/n
Aunt Marge stupid barge
Leaky cauldron
Dementor
Buckbeak the Hippogriff
Boggart
Sirius Black in the castle?
Dementors II
Betrayal
Peter Petrigrew? On a map?
Capturing Peter Pettigrew
Time turner I
Time turner II
GOBLET OF FIRE A/N
Quidditch World Cup
Mad-Eye Moody
The Triwizard Tournament
Clue to the first task
First task
The Yule Ball (I)
The Yule Ball (II)
The Second task
Barty Crouch... Junior?
Third task..
In memory of Cedric
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX A/N
Dementor attacks
Trial/ back to Hogwarts
The high inquisitor?
Dumbledore's Army
Mr. Weasley
Grawpy
Get Vindicate
Last day
HALFBLOOD PRINCE A/N
Village of Budleigh Babberton
Unbreakable Vow
Felix Felicis
Tom Riddle's memory
Cursed
Christmas Party
Burrow
Sectumsempra
The memory
The Crystal Cave
A task
DEATHLY HALLOWS (I) A/N
Eight Potters
Wedding
The thief
Getting the Horcrux
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
The Deathly Hallows and snatching
The Manor
DEATHLY HALLOWS (II) A/N
Shell Cottage
Vault in Gringotts
In to Hogwarts
Battle (I)
Battle (II)
It all ends.
Epilogue, 19 years later.
Important editing note

First lessons

2.4K 31 7
By chocolatelover015

Ambree woke up in the morning by Hermione shaking her awake. Hermione and Katie were ready while Ambree, Lavender and Parvati woke up just now.

She got up, showered, brushed her teeths and went out of the bathroom to get her chlotes while Katie, Parvati and Lavender were gone by then.

"Come on Bree, hurry up. We don't want to miss breakfast. I helped you get your stuff ready" Hermione said stressed to her friend.

"I don't know how to use a tie, I've never put it on" Bree answered

Hermione sighed and helped her friend at the same time showing her how to put the tie on. They took their bags and went down to breakfast and talked about their first lesson. Transfiguration.

When they were done with their breakfast before they stood up to leave Bree looked around the hall and table and frowned.

"Have you seen Ron and Harry this morning?" She asked

"No i haven't. But if you wait you're gonna be late. We're starting in ten minutes and I want to be early" Hermione answered.

"Yeah yeah of course you want" Bree mumbled to herself and headed toward Transfiguration class.

The class had started a few minutes later and meanwhile Ron and Harry were running towards the classroom down the hall late.

They walked in and saw a cat on the front desk where they thought professor McGonagall would sit.

The entire class except Bree turned to them when they walked in. Hermione rolled her eyes shaking her head and continued writing while Bree was continuing writing almost done with her work.

They ran in relieved whe they didn't see the professor.

"Woah! We made it! Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if we were late?" Ron said to Harry.

The cat transformed into McGonagall and she walked toward the shocked looking boys.

"That was bloody brilliant" Ron said amazed

"Thank you for that assassment Mr. Weasley. I'd be better if I transfigured you and Mr. Potter into a watch. Then you'd might be on time" McGonagall said.

"We got lost" Harry said.

Ron nodded, Bree smirked and shaked her head and Hermione looked disappointed.

"Then perhaps a map? I rust you don't need one to find your seats" The professor said.

The boys sat down and Bree raised her hand.

"Yes Ms. Potter?"

"I'm done with my work Professor" She said smiling towards her and gave her the copy notes.

Ron, Harry and the rest of the class dropped their jaws towards her being done 20 minutes after the lesson started. Hermione worked faster.

"Well done Ms. Potter! Everything is correct. 10 points to Gryffindor. You may go because You're done" She smiled proudly.

"Thank you professor!" She smiled and walked out. But not before playfully winking at Ron and Harry.

They were still amazed and Harry were very proud over his sister. He smiled to her and started to work.

"I didn't know she was that smart" Ron said "But it's maybe just this lesson"

"I don't know. She has always very smart in school and done early" Harry said.

40 minutes later the class was finished. Harry and Ron found Bree walking toward the dungeons and started to jog towards her.

"How the ruddy hell did you work that fast?" Ron asked

"It was easy. I've read through all the books for this year. Really boring but I did. So I remembered and were done fast" She shrugged

Hermione joined.

"It's not boring to read. It's nessecary really. You two should start to do it" Hermione said to the boys.

They groaned and walked a bit behind the girls.

"Still mental that girl is" Ron said.

Harry just shrugged and walked.

Everyone sat down in the Potions classroom and waited for the potions teacher.

And suddenly a man worship black clothes, hair and robes walked into the room and everyone immediately went quiet.

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class" Professor Snape started.

"As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that potion making is. However, for those select few who possess the predisposition"

He looked down at Malfoy who was smiling at Snape.

"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame brew glory and even stopper in death"

He paused and looked around the classroom and noticed Harry writing and not listening.

"Then again, some of you have come to Hogwarts with abilities so formidable that you feel so confident enough to not. pay. attention" He said.

Hermione nudged Harry. He looked to her and she montioned towards Snape. He turned to him with wide eyes.

Bree looked anxious from Harry to Snape.

Snape looked at Harry and walked toward his table.

"Mr. Potter. One of our new celebrities. Tell me. What would I get if I added root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Snape asked Harry.

Bree immediately knew the answer but decided to keep quiet in case Harry knew the answer. Hermione on the other hand shoot up her hand.

Harry shook his head.

"You don't know? Let's try again"

Bree was on her way to answer instead of Harry but Snape talked before she could.

"Where do you look if I asked you to find a bezoar?" Snape asked him again.

Bree knew the answer again but let Harry get the chance again and Hermione waved her hand in the air.

"I don't know sir" Harry answered.

Bree was on her way to answer but again Snape talked before she could answer and she rolled her eyes.

"What is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?" Snape asked again.

Bree and Hermione both knew the answers again and only Hermione Hans were in the air.

"I don't know sir. Clearly Hermione knows. It seems a pity not to ask her" Harry said sassily

Bree was red from holding in a laugh. The class snickered and Snape silenced them.

Before Snape could talk Bree spoke without raising her hand and was clearly not happy that Snape was asking only Harry the questions instead for the rest of the class.

"Sir, I must say that these questions is not for first years. We're supposed to learn that in six years but the answers of your questions is that asphodel and wormwood could make a sleep potion so powerful it's known as the Draught of living death, a bezoar is a stone in a stomach of a goat and can cure poisons. Monkshood and wolfsbane is the same plant but goes for the name 'aconite'." She said.

Harry looked at her thankfully. The whole class looked at her as if she had seven heads.

"She's a genius" Seamus whispered to Dean and Neville and they nodded agreeing.

Snape looked at Bree and she saw that his eyes went wide. He was surprised.

She saw that the emotions in his eyes showed nostalgia and sadness but she didn't understand why. He turned away and she swore she heard him mumble quietly so no one else heard something about 'look like Lily'.

She was very confused and shrugged it off and thought she just was delusional.

"That is correct Ms. Potter. Seems like the other celebrity know the answer and why is no one writing notes?" Snape said

The whole class was writing down.

"Five points from Gryffindor because of your classmates cheek" Snape said and glared at Harry.

The Slytherins looked back and smirked.

Bree glared at them and looked apologetic to her brother who just shrugged and glared at Snape.

After class they sat in the great hall. To study. And eat lunch.

"Eye of rabbit, harp string hum. Turn this water into rum" Seamus tried.

Tried.

"What's Seamus trying to do to the water?" Harry asked.

"Turn it to rum" Ron answered.

"Eye of rabbit, harp string hum. Turn this water into rum"

"Actually, he managed a weak tea yesterday before-" Bree got interrupted by an explosion.

Everyone around him laughed at Seamus including Bree who found it very amusing.

Hermione fanned her hand frowning.

Fred and George walked to Bree.

"Oi! Lily. Me and Georgie have gotten and idea of a prank thanks to Seamus you have to come with us to hear about the plan" Fred said happily and George nodded frantically.

"Lily?" Harry and Ron asked the same time.

"Our mom's name was Lily. You are Ambree... I think" Harry said confused.

Bree face palmed herself because of her very dumb brother.

"Harry, I thought you knew me. My middle name is 'Lily' stupid. They call me 'Lily' because.... I don't know why probably because it's my middle name. Kinda weird to hear it but they just call me that sometimes" Bree explained.

Ron and Harry made an "O" face and Hermione shakes her head and sigh.

"Well goodbye! You three! Now Freddie and Georgie. Tell me about the idea" She said while they walked out of the great hall.

The sound of owls were heard.

"Ah! Mail is here" Ron said looking up.

A lot of owls flied in and dropped Mails to everyone. Two were dropped to Ron.

Harry asked if he could borrow a daily prophet. And Neville got a remembrall.

"Hey look! Neville's got a Remembrall" Dean said.

"I've read about those. The smoke turns red when you've forgotten something.

Neville frowned.

"Well, the thing is. I can't remember what I've forgotten" Neville said.

"Hey Ron! Somebody broke into Gringotts. Listen. 'Believed tone the work of dark wizards or witches. Gringotts goblins acknowledge the breach but insist nothing was taken. The vault in question number 713 had been emptied earlier that same day'. That's odd. That's the vault Hagrid, Bree and I went to." Harry said.

They looked at Hermione who were narrowing her eyes as if she was thinking.

After a while they had flying lessons and were standing beside a broom on the grass field outside. The professor walked to them.

"Good afternoon class" Madam Hooch said.

"Good afternoon Madam Hooch." They all answered the same time.

"Good afternoon Amanda. Good afternoon. Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well what are you waiting for? Step up to your left side of your broomstick. Hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say 'Up'."

Everyone started to try getting their brooms up. Harry, Bree and sadly Malfoy got it on their first try. Hermione looked flabbergasted.

Everyone still tried to get their brooms to get up.

"With feeling"

"Up! Ugh!" Ron said and his broom smacked him on his face.

The twins snickered amusingly.

"Shut up you two" Ron said with a faint smile.

Madam Hooch explained what they would do next and they all sat on their brooms. But Neville got up uncontrollable up in the air.

"Mr. Longbottom! M-mr-mr. Longbottom"

He flied up far.

"Come back down this instant"

"Yeah yeah. He's absolutely doing this on purpose" Bree said in a sassy tone and rolled her eyes.

"Neville!" All his friends screamed.

He flew here and there and in the end a statue caught him but his robes broke and he fell down on the grass.

He was taken to the hospital because of his broken wrist with Madam Hooch. Before they left she ordered them all to stay on the ground.

When they left Malfoy picked up his remembrall.

"Did you see his face?" He sneered.

"Maybe if he had given this a squeeze, he would have remembered to fall on his arse. He said and his Slytherin friends laughed.

"Give it here Malfoy" Harry said angrily.

"Give it back" Bree also said angrily.

He turned around to face the twins.

"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find" Draco said and flew up in the air.

"Maybe in the roof. What's the matter Potters? But beyond your reach?" Malfoy said smirking.

The twins immediately got on their brooms but Hermione stopped them.

"Harry, Bree no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said. Besides you don't even know how to fly" Hermione scolded.

Bree stopped listen and flew up after Malfoy. Harry followed her just a second after.

"Idiots" Hermione sighed and shakes her head.

They reached Malfoy's level.

"Give it here Malfoy or we'll knock you off your broom"

"Is that so?"

They tried to reach it but he dodged them.

"Have it your way then" And then he threw it away.

The twins chased after the remembrall. Harry caught it and passed it to Bree who easily caught it and smiled widely.

What they didn't know was that McGonagall saw it all and immediately went down to go outside to them.

"Good job there Harry!" Bree praised him.

"Thanks" He smiled.

They both flew down and everyone cheered loudly for them. Then they saw McGonagall.

"Uh oh! This is trouble" Bree mumbled.

"Potters! Come with me" McGonagall said and started to walk back into the school.

Bree and Harry looked at each other anxious and followed her. And Malfoy and his friends smirked.

They soon reached DADA (Defence Against Dark Arts) classroom and McGonagall asked Quirell if he could borrow Oliver Wood. The caption of the Quidditch team.

"Mr. Wood, I think I might have found a new Seeker and a new Chaser" McGonagall said.

Oliver looked really happy and the twins looked very confused.

Later on the news was going everywhere.

"Have you heard? Ambree and Harry Potter are the new Chaser and Seeker of Gryffindor Quidditch team. I always knew they'd do well" Sir Nicholas said.

"Seeker and Chaser?! But first years never make the house teams. You two must be the youngest player in-" Ron got cut off by Harry

"A century according to McGonagall"

Fred and George came behind them and patted them on their shoulders.

"Hey! Well done Harry and woah Lily you to! Wood just told us" Fred said.

"Fred and George are on the team to. They're beaters" Ron said.

"Our job is to make sure you don't get bloodied up to bad" George said. "Can't make any promises. Rough game quidditch"

"Brutal, but no one's died in years. Someone vanishes occasionally" Fred said.

"But they turn up in a month or two" George shouted.

Bree slapped them both on their arms.

"Ow! What was that for?" Fred whines.

"I thought we were friends Lily" George said playing being sad.

"Yeah well stop scaring us. It won't help. I will get more nervous and then I will fall off my broom and then I'll break my bones. What if my brain gets into liquid? Oh no? I will not be able to-" Bree rambled on and got cut off by the twins laughing.

She looked confused.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing. You should have seen your face it was hilarious" George laughed.

"Yeah! You should have seen. You looked like you peed in your pants" Fred laughed too.

"You two! Are worse than that Pansy Parkinson girl" Bree huffed angrily.

"Oh! No!" The twins laughed.

Bree looked angrily at the twins and narrowed her eyes. She heard someone shouting her name and she turned around.

"Bree come on!" Ron shouted.

"Yeah come on!" Harry shouted to.

The gave them a thumbs up and turned back to the twins narrowing your eyes.

"You two better watch or I'll tell Percy about what you two said you did t-" The twins cut her off.

"You probably should go now they are waiting for you bye!" George said and dragged away Fred with wide eyes.

She chuckled and walked towards Ron, Harry and Hermione.

"You two won't make fools of yourselves. It is in your blood" She heard Hermione said when she approached them.

They all looked confused.

They walked to a throphé cabinet.

Seeker/Chaser
James Potter
1970-1972

"Whoa! Bree and Harry! You never told us your father was a seeker and a chaser to!" Ron said finding it cool.

"We didn't know" They said at the same time
———————————————————————

(A/N: James was a Seeker in the movies and Chaser in the books but I wanted to make him both now so 'you won't make fool of yourself it's in your blood' will make sense)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321 69 38
Two Ilvermorny witches get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to represent their school in the Triwizard tournament, but along the way they find their...
28.7K 659 44
Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter came in the mail. They got to Hagwarts a...
11.7K 144 22
This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this story; Voldemort. When Voldemort recrui...
55.5K 1.7K 137
Vera Clarke, the descendant of a long line sorted into Slytherin, began her first year at Hogwarts. Sorted into Ravenclaw, she began to feel like an...