smile สšโœฉษž beastars

By VENOMEDREBS

on a hiatus! (Legoshi x Male! Human Reader) [A bit of a crackfic, slow updates] " ๐‚๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
25
26
27
28
29
30
REREAD CHAPTER 18!!!

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

1.8K 92 13
By VENOMEDREBS

smile

" don't be shy girl, go bananza
shake your body like a belly dancer "

   Your plans of visiting the fam was sadly cancelled. why, you may ask?

It's because that pimp of a deer (louis) assigned you and "the yassified" to go around town looking for the items listed under the title,

shit we need for the show 8=> ~

   Nothing too important was under the list, other than extra supplies needed, or just in case for the show.

   The Meteor Festival.

It was something you were awfully excited for as a child before you knew what the true feeling of love was. You actually had a few crushes back then, some the same species and some different. The one time you wanted to ask out a carnivore because they looked pretty... did not go too well.

"You honestly think I'd honor even a compliment from you? Oh, please— you're the weakest among all in the school. You couldn't even stop your disgrace of a brother from devouring his own species!"

They all knew. It was only a few blocks from the school anyway.

That had been the last person you could ever even bare to talk to. You were silent. When teachers or classmates asked you a question, your excuse would always be I've lost my voice. In your final year in middle school, you somehow convinced your parents to tell the school you were mute. They did it out of pity, is what you assumed.

Some students tried snitching on you for lying. All they got out of it was being jumped by two specific canines.

Vulpes and Lycaon.

They acted presently the same as they did back then— The fox had awful temper issues and the painted dog was... stupid. The two were your only friends for a long time until your first year in Cherryton Academy.

Only then had you met Haru, Els, Tem and some others. As for Legoshi and Jack, they were being targeted by a grizzly. The bear had been expelled after baring his fangs and threatening you, such a fragile, shy omnivore.

   Anyway, back to the present.

   You left the group to be alone, saying that you were going to search for some supplies by yourself.

   "Are you sure? I personally think we should stick together in case something happens."

   "It's fine, I'll be alright on my own. Plus, I probably know my way around more than you do. Especially you, Legoshi."

   Remembering he had mentioned that he hadn't been out in years, you used it against him. It was something he expected since you were so surprised about it when you first heard of it, and he was surprised that you were surprised. Then again, you two aren't acquaintances.

   Just two friends, is all. Nothing more.

   Damn it, I'm starving!

   It had only been about half an hour since you split up, and you didn't notice your own hunger until it got from level 1 to 99. Looking around, you were familiar with your surroundings. Besides some of the closed down or brand new restaurants, it was like home sweet home.

   Speaking of which, you were only a few blocks away from your neighborhood entrance. You could possibly eat lunch with your family, talk with them for a bit and get back to work. Either that, or you could just eat some shitty fast-food and continue your chore.

   Well, I haven't seen mom and dad in a month. The only contact I have with them is through texts and calls.

   You stood against a street lamp and rested there to think.

   And with my brother, we haven't seen each other in person in a while either. Maybe I could eat with mom and dad, buy the supplies, and visit him if I've got time.

   You opened your phone to check for any notifications so it wouldn't look like you were just standing there, doing nothing. One message was received by your mother, sent right after you told her you wouldn't be able to spend the whole day.

Mom <3

Oh, that's a bummer :(
I hope you have fun with your friends, though!

They seem very nice, just be careful
around them.

I love you, hun :>

   Okay, you never told her you were friends with anyone other than a grey wolf. All you really said was:

   Me

Sorry, I have to go around town and
buy done supplies for the drama club.

And I'm not alone, don't worry.
I'm with some carnivore classmates.

   She must be aware of the recent devouring. That's what you assumed at least, which is why you said you weren't alone.

   Well... technically you weren't alone.

   And a message from Legoshi. You two had exchanged numbers recently, so the only messages you really sent each other was "when is so and so due" or just asking how the other was doing.

Legoshi 🧍‍♂️

We're eating lunch soon.

I can send my location if you'd
like to join us?

   His messages were usually very blunt. It was only something you've noticed, not that it messes with you or anything. It's just odd how he texts almost exactly as how he talks out loud.

   You declined, replying with: I'm actually going home to eat. I'll see if I can find you guys afterwards.

   "Oh dear- We didn't exactly expect you to visit since you said you were unavailable so..."

   Your mother apologized as your eyes wandered your own home. Your three younger siblings hadn't noticed you yet. One of them, a girl named Faye was reading a book of norse mythology on the couch. She was two years older than the other two siblings, being 13 years old. She was a student in junior high who was thinking about joining the writing club at Cherryton Academy. A club for people with minds full of unheard stories, whether or not it's fiction, of any genre.

   Then, there were the twins, both playing video games. Two boys, the tallest named Charlie and the smallest named Cameron. Charlie's fur was a dark shade of brown, being a tad bit bushy on the back of his head. As for Cameron, his fur was a pale brown with the same bushiness on the top of his head. They did it to themselves trying to cut their own hair when they were toddlers.

   "Sorry for the mess."

   "It's fine. Just as long as I'm home where it's safe, warm and lovely."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.4K 23
(DISCONTINUED) *the book only ended just before the final episode so I would not consider this book unreadable* What happens when instead of Legoshi...
36.3K 631 41
(Book 1) In the world of Beastars, humans are considered a rarity. Mostly due to them isolating in large groups away from animal society. Legends, my...
47.2K 662 15
Remember when beastars was simple? When it didn't turn into a shonen-ninja-mafia-esque thing? If you enjoyed that simplicity then you'll propably lik...
103K 3.3K 28