Love On Tour - H.S.

Galing kay horaansprincess

Harry and Y/N's relationship was one everyone wanted. Everyone loved seeing them together because they were a... Higit pa

Introduction
Day Before Tour
Denver
San Antonio
The Days After The Break up - 1
The Days After The Break Up - 2
The Days After The Break Up - 3
St. Louis
Drama 1
St. Paul
Chicago/Audition
Nashville
MSG Night 1
MSG Night 3
The Days After The MSG Shows
Holmes Chapel - 1
Holmes Chapel - 2
The Days Before Harryween
Harryween Night 1
Harryween Night 2
The Days After Harryween - 1
The Days After Harryween - 2
The Days After Harryween - 3
The Days After Harryween - 4
The Days After Harryween - 5
Sacramento
San Diego
LA Night 1
LA Night 3
LA Night 3 (cont.)
Little Rock
Long Island
Epilogue - The Dinner
Epilogue - The Baby Stuff
Epilogue - The Birth
Epilogue - The Baby

Las Vegas

5.3K 59 15
Galing kay horaansprincess

(tiktok reference): "Love On Tour W/ Harry pt. 1 // Las Vegas //" @/horansprincess

p.s yes, i know i have two part ones on tiktok. i wasn't thinking when i wrote the captions and tiktok doesn't let me edit captions soooo you're stuck with it. bye. enjoy. love you besties

y/n's pov

This morning was a mess. Harry forgot to set his alarm and woke up an hour after he was supposed to. Then I spilled orange juice on my sweater at breakfast. Mitch and Sarah's baby didn't give them any sleep last night so that leads us to where I am right now.

We're on our way back to the hotel after walking around the Las Vegas Strip. We stopped at a couple of stores and got some snacks and souvenirs. I'm pushing the stroller, Harry is walking on my left side, Jeff, Glenn, and the band are walking behind us minus Sarah and Mitch. They're taking a well needed nap before the show.

"Darling, do you want me to push the pram (so british of you harold)?" Harry asks, as we wait for the stoplight to allow us to walk.

"Sure, babe." I reply, moving to the side so he can grab a hold of the stroller.

I can't help but fall in love with him even more as he makes faces at the little one. The smile he has as he pushes the stroller like the baby is his. The way he looks so much like a dad right now makes me want to burst into tears. I really hope he's the one.

"Y/N! Earth to Y/N!"

I snap out of my thoughts and I see Glenn snapping her fingers. "Sorry I was ju-"

"Lost in your thoughts about having a baby with Harry?" She giggles and all I can do is nod my head, still in awe of Harry. "You guys will make great babies amazing even, but right now we gotta get back inside."

"One day, baby. One day, we'll have our own." I hear Harry whisper in my ear before spinning me around and giving me a kiss.

--

T-Minus 2 hours before showtime

Backstage is crazy right now. Everyone is trying to get everything perfect for the show. Meanwhile, I'm in the dressing room looking at Harry's full on pink outfit while he gets his nails done. (insta story)

"Babe? What color should I do?"

"Ummm pink and white. I think it'll make your outfit pop out even more." (insta story kind of)

He smiled and blew me a kiss before turning back around in his seat. I head outside to hand out some tote bags and the atmosphere is feeling amazing. The energy is high, everyone's excited, and the vibes are exactly what I thought it'd be.

Roger is behind me carrying the rest of the bags I couldn't hold and a few fans come up to me. "Y/N! We're so happy you're here."

"I keep my promises, babes. Here, take one and share it amongst your friends." I hand out the rest of the bags and I walk around even more admiring all of the outfits that were worn.

Lambert surprised me with an outfit that matched Harry today. A pink sequined blazer, a white lace bra, pink wide legged trousers, and white boots. Definitely wouldn't have worn something so special without Lambert's help. The Harries have more fashion sense than me.

"Ms.Y/L/N, Harry has asked me to take you back now."

I said my goodbyes to the fans and I knew they got excited at the mention of Harry's name.

"OMG TELL HARRY I SAID HI"

"Harry's so sweet"

"I wish Harry was my boyfriend"

"YOU'RE SUCH AN ATTENTION SEEKING SLUT"

Usually, these types of comments wouldn't hurt but this one did. Harry had taught me how to ignore the hate and negative comments, but for some reason it stuck to me.

As I was walking towards the door with my head down not bothering to show my emotions to anyone, I felt someone push me on the ground. I heard gasps and whispers asking me if I was okay.

"I need backup at the front doors. Ms.Y/L/N has been attacked."

"Roger, there's no need. I don't want Harry worrying about me right before his show."

"But ma'am, your head is bleeding. I need to take you inside and someone needs to grab this woman."

I got up from the floor and I felt multiple men come from behind me as they escorted the woman. Roger held onto my arm as we made our way backstage where the tour nurse was.

"Where is she? I need to know where Y/N is."

I heard Harry's voice from afar and he sounded like he was about to cry. "Jeff, Is she okay? Who did this? Did they get the person? I'm going to sue someone for hurting her."

"There's no need, babe. I'm okay."

"Y/N! Your head is bleeding. Oh my gosh. Where is Jen? I need her to come check on Y/N."

"H, calm down. I'm alright. Please stop worrying, you have a show in 30 minutes."

"I don't fucking care right now. Who did this to you?" His face was red and his veins were popping out, if you couldn't tell that he was angry then you definitely can now.

"I don't know. We were just walking back and she just pushed me from behind."

The lot comes in and checks on me and I couldn't be more thankful for this group of people. Jen says I'm alright and nothing serious has happened to me so she gave me the greenlight to go watch Harry.

But knowing Harry, he's already doubled my security, will only let me in front of the barricade, won't let me surprise the fans anymore, and he's making me stay backstage for part of the show. Like whatttt?

Well, it's 5 minutes till show time. Harry's been rolled off into the stage, the band is already on, and I can hear the intro playing. I decided to watch the beginning of the show backstage so I can rest and Harry won't get mad that I discarded his thoughts. (insta story)

During Only Angel I decided that it was time to go back out and see the show with my own two eyes.

Roger and Steve (my new bodyguard) have escorted me towards the front and I can hear the fans screaming as I walk by.

I took my place and waited for Harry to spot me. As soon as he does he starts dancing in front of me and I can't help, but giggle. (insta story)

"Y/N."

"Hey, ladies."

"How are you? I'm so sorry for what happened earlier."

"Guys, there's no need to apologize, it wasn't your fault." They smiled at me and were about to respond when we heard Harry's voice in the microphone. "Well, well, well. We have a couple of chit chatters here." The fans scream louder and I turn around. "My own girlfriend is stealing the show. My heart hurts."

"Oh shut it, Styles." I yell.

The show is about to end, Harry is saying his goodbyes and blowing kisses to the fans, and I'm taking a video to remember this moment. (insta story)

"You were amazing, H." I say as we enter the dressing room.

He pulls me in by my waist and kisses me passionately.

"Thanks, babe I appreciate it. Seeing you up front made me the happiest person in that room. I'm glad you decided to come with me."

"I'd do anything for you, Styles."

"You promise to come to my New York show, right? No matter what? You didn't come on my last tour and I really want you there with me."

"I promise, H."

He smiles down at me and kisses me much harder this time. He locks the door and we walk towards the couch not breaking the kiss. He takes a seat and I straddle him. My hand in his hair and his roaming my body. We break away from the kiss and we stare into each others eyes.

"I love you, special girl."

"I love you more, Harry."

Oops, did i leave you guys hanging?

Y/N has had a rollercoaster and it's only the first day.

Hope enjoyed. See you in the next chapter besties!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

883K 19.8K 97
*MATURE CONTENT* Harry Styles is currently the most well-known celebrity in the music industry, just finishing his first solo tour in 2018, trying to...
13.6K 433 39
[I wrote this when I was 13 I'm so sorry] "I'd rather watch him love somebody else, cry every night, and take the pain. Than live a life knowing I l...
4.6M 58.7K 130
it really is LOVE on tour
43.8K 573 35
Love on Tour Y/N Belmonte, an award-winning actress, was getting her first break in years. No filming was lined up, and no new auditions to prepare f...