Florence Pugh Imagines (and o...

KatieJoyF2004 द्वारा

Imagines of Florence Pugh and her characters :) Florence Pugh Yelena Belova Paige Knight Amy March Dani Also... अधिक

Reqeusts
Wrong has never felt so right- ScarFlo
Forbidden love- Florence
Surrogate- ScarFlo
Reunited- Florence
New life- Yelena
Ms Pugh- Florence
Surrogate (Part 2)- ScarFlo
Moya malen'kaya sestra- YeleNat
Auntie Lena- Yelena
Help⚠️ (Part 1)- Florence
Ignored- ScarFlo
Stay- Florence
Pain⚠️- Yelena
Bowling- Natahsa
Comfort- Yelena
New life (Part 2)- Yelena
Little one- Yelena
Requests
One night- YeleNat
Beach day- YeleNat/You
Find my way back to you- Florence
Mine- Florence
No escape- YeleNat/You
Alternate universe- Yelena/Florence
Fight- Florence
Those days- Florence
The girl next door- Yelena
Pain (Part 2)- Yelena
Merry Christmas- Florence
Older- Scarlett
Stay with me- Yelena
A/N
Not the best chef- YeleNat
Best friends sister- Florence
Protective older siblings- Florence
Gone but never forgotten- Yelena
Professor Maximoff- Wanda
Her baby- Yelena
Baby- Florence
Guard puppy- Yelena
Accident- ScarFlo
New book
Should have been you- Yelena
Forgotten- Florence
Move out- YeleNat
Lonely- Natasha
New book
The mother you never had- Yelena/Wanda
Roleplay gone wrong- Florence
Sugar baby- Florence
Incorrect quotes
Lonely (Part 2)- Wanda x Yelena x Reader
Traitor- Scarlett
"You came back"- Natasha
Better in time- Scarlett
Lost your chance- Wanda/You x Natasha/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 2)
New book
Her memory lives on in you- Yelena
RIP
Bad day- WandaNat x daughter!reader
New book
My Rose- Florence
Overprotective older sister- WandaNat/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 3)
New book
Help

Mommy-sorry- Scarlett

8.6K 218 202
KatieJoyF2004 द्वारा

Babysitter!Reader x Milf!Scarlett 😁

You knock on the door to Scarlett and Colin's mansion, biting your lip anxiously. You're supposed to be babysitting for them tonight whilst they attend some award show but you're running ten minutes late because of traffic.

The door suddenly swings open to revel Colin, a happy smile on his face.

"Hi, Y/N! Come on in." He says and steps aside to let you in.

"Hi. I'm so sorry I'm late, when you called I was out of town and I-"

"Hey, don't worry about it. We still have five minutes to spare." He brushes off.

You giggle. "Mr Jost, your bow tie isn't straight."

"Colin," he corrects before trying to readjust his tie but he only makes it worse.

"Here," you laugh to yourself and reach up to tug the bow tie until it's straight.

"Thanks." He grins.

"Y/N!" A squeal bounces off the walls as Rose runs towards you.

You easily catch her in your arms and spin her around. "Hi, rosebud!"

You've been Rose's babysitter for 2 years now.

"I've missed you." Rose says.

"I've missed you too." You reply and set her on her feet as Scarlett comes down the stairs.

She's dressed in a white suit with a silver corset, that pushes her breasts up. You gulp and your cheeks go red. Tiddies-sorry-Mommy-sorry-

"Y/N dear, thank you so much for coming on such a short notice." Scarlett says gratefully and cups your cheek with her cold hand.

You have to hold back your moan.

"It's no problem, Mrs Johansson, really." You reassure with a small smile.

Scarlett drags her eyes all over your body, landing on your chest from where your cleavage is exposed in your tank top. Your cheeks flush red again and you quietly clear your throat which makes the milf- I mean older woman snap her eyes back to your face. A small smile tugs on her lips. Her hand falls to your shoulder and grazes down your arm innocently.

"You both look great." You say to fill the silence.

"Thanks, Y/N." Colin smiles.

Scarlett leans forwards, her lips grazing your cheek before they rest against your ear. "Thank you, Babygirl." She husks in your ear which makes you gasp silently. Her hand subtly squeezes your ass before she pulls away completely.

You try to calm your racing heart as Colin walks back in with Cosmo.

"Honey, we have to go now." Scarlett says to her husband as she grabs her clutch.

"Ok. Here, take my boy before I take him with me." Colin jokes and walks over to you. "His schedule is on the fridge."

You carefully take the baby into your arms. Colin leans down to kiss his head before ruffling your hair goodbye. You huff playfully.

After saying goodbye to Rose, Scarlett walks over to you and leans down to your chest where Cosmo's head is laying. You hope she doesn't hear how fast your heart is beating.

"Goodbye, my handsome boy. Mommy will miss you." She says in a baby voice and kisses his forehead. She stands back and looks down at you, practically towering over you due to your height. "Bye, darling." She whispers to you before spinning on her heel and walking out with Colin.

You shake off your arousal when the baby fusses in your arms. You gently bounce him which makes him stop.

"Y/NN, wanna see my new toys?" Rose asks excitedly.

"Damn right I do."

"Sleep tight, Rosebud." You whisper and kiss her forehead, tucking the blanket under her chin. The girl fell asleep during the movie.

You spent hours playing in her room with her toys, whilst keeping Cosmo occupied. Then when it came to it, you made her dinner and fed Cosmo a bottle then put him down for a small nap. You bathed Rose and got her into her pyjamas before the three of you cuddled up on the couch and put on 'The Wizard of Oz'. Rose fell asleep so you put Cosmo in his bassinet whilst you took Rose up to bed.

You then sat with Cosmo for a couple hours, jingling some toys around which made him giggle. You got a text from Colin saying they would be a little later than they thought so to go ahead and put Cosmo to bed.

It was around 11pm when he finally got to sleep. You took the baby monitor and crept back down the stairs, tidying up from the mess you made made with them. When you were happy everywhere was spotless, you sat back on the couch exhaustedly.

You were starving, they tell you every time to help yourself to food but you feel rude, so you never do. You distract yourself by going on your phone and scrolling through social media, seeing pictures of Scarlett's outfit plastered everywhere. She's honestly too hot to be real.

You were growing tired though, you had woken up earlier that day at 6am to go to work. Even though you're a senior in high school, on weekends you work as a waitress. They're brutal shifts especially during the weekends, you where heading home at 4:30 since being at work since 7 when you got the call asking if you could babysit. So your pretty exhausted.

Your eyes grow heavy but you fight to keep them open.

You're in the brink of sleep when it reaches 2:45 in the morning, but the door opens and quiet voices fill the house. You rub your eyes to get rid of the sleepiness in them. They both walk into the room.

"Honey, we're so sorry we're late. The after party got a little out of control." Scarlett explains.

"It's okay," you brush off. "I saw you won. Congratulations."

"Thank you." She smiles genuinely. "How were the kids?"

"Good as gold. We played with Rose's new toys for a while then I made her spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, per her request. I put Cosmo down for a nap after feeding him a bottle then bathed Rose whilst he was sleeping. I woke him back up after half an hour then we watched 'The Wizard of Oz'. Rose fell asleep around 8:45ish so I put her to bed. Then Cosmo and I chilled for a bit until I put him to bed at 11. He's only woken up once but he went straight back to sleep after a few minutes." You tell them before yawning behind your hand.

"You're amazing. Thank you, Y/N." Colin says seriously which makes you smile.

"I hope you had fun tonight." You say to him.

"I did. Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight." He ruffles your hair before heading up the stairs.

"I should get going." You say and stand up.

"Y/N, you're exhausted, you can't drive home now." Scarlett frowns.

"I have to be at work at 7, so I do." You shrug.

"It's 3 in the morning, darling." Scarlett sighs.

"If I leave now then I'll get 2 hours sleep." You smile tiredly.

"Take tomorrow off, and stay the night. I'll add whatever you'll miss out on tomorrow to your pay." Scarlett offers. "I feel terrible making you stay up this long."

"Mrs Johansson, I-"

"It wasn't up for debate, Y/N." She says sternly. "What shift are you working tomorrow?"

"7am to 9pm." You reply.

"You cannot last a 14 hour shift on 2 hours of sleep. Did you even eat?" She asks.

You look down to avoid her disappointed look. You hear her sigh.

"I need my sweet girl to look after herself more, or Mommy will have to do it for her." Scarlett rasps which makes you look back up at her with wide eyes.

"Wha-"

Scarlett grabs your hips and shoved you against the wall roughly, one of her hands coming up to wrap around your throat. Your eyes widen again and you gasp in shock.

"Mrs Johansson-"

"Call me Mommy, pet." She demands. "Now, pull your phone up and text your manager saying you won't be in tomorrow, or Mommy will have to take matters into her own hands, and you'll find yourself not being able to sit down for a week."

"M-Mommy-"

"Now, pet. You don't want to make Mommy mad, do you?" She asks with a head tilt.

"N-No, Mommy." You gulp.

"Good. Now, text your manager." Scarlett demands.

You shakily pull your phone from your pocket and text your manager saying that you've come down with something and you won't make it in tomorrow.

"Good girl." She purrs which makes wetness pool between your legs. "How much would you of made tomorrow?"

"Um, I get 11 dollars an hour, so..." you try to figure it out in your head but you suck at math.

Scarlett chuckles and rubs her nose against your cheek. "154 dollars, sweetheart." (Lol I only make £90 in a 14 hour shift😭)

"Right." You blush embarrassedly.

Scarlett smirks down at you like you're her prey. "What shall I do with you?"

"Anything you want, Mommy." You find yourself saying without been realising.

Scarlett's face flashes with surprise for a moment before she smirks darkly. She chuckles lowly which make shivers go down your spine. Her thumb wipes over your bottom lip whilst staring deeply into your eyes, the way her pupils are dilated makes you moan. As she goes to pull her thumb away, you wrap your lips around it and suck it into your mouth.

Scarlett groans and tights her grip around your throat. You look up at her thought your lashes innocently, moaning around her thumb.

"When I'm done with you, pet, you won't be able to walk right for days. Whenever you sit down, you're going to feel where I've marked you. You're going to feel the ache for days. You'll feel the sting on your ass from where I've spanked you. You'll feel the strain in your throat from screaming my name. You'll see my initials that I'm going to carve into your thigh. Whenever you see them, you'll remember that you belong to me and only me. You're Mommy's little slut, that's all you're worth. You were put on this Earth to be my dirty little girl." Scarlett pauses and her grip tightens on your throat, pushing one of her legs in between yours and forcefully pushing you down against it which makes you moan. "All you are to me, is a hole to use."

Your eyes rolls back into your head at her degrading words and her thumb falls from your mouth.

Scarlett chuckles darkly. "Let the fun start." She husks before forcing you onto your knees.

You look up at her with glossy eyes.

"Clean Mommy's shoes, pet," she instructs but stops you before you can use your hands. "With your tongue."

You moan again and she shoves your body down to the ground, putting her heel on your head which makes you whimper.

"Pathetic little slut." Scarlett spits at you. "Don't make Mommy wait any longer. Make Mommy happy, will you?"

"Yes, Mommy." You gasp out.

"Good girl."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

42.3K 960 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
55.7K 1.3K 21
Lizzie x male reader oneshots! Requests are welcome but please no smut. Started: 5/16/22 Ended: ????
12.3K 213 7
One shots of Natasha for all the girlies! 🔞Mature content so read at your own discretion. You are responsible for what you read on the internet. Sm...
335K 8.1K 58
Scarlett Johansson / Her Characters x Fem Reader The story/stories that contain in this imagines are either inspired by songs, quotes, depending on...