Simpmare [Errormare]

Autorstwa DahRadSkeleDude

Nightmare is a simp for Error thats all ya need to know.. love at first sight? slowly falls into simpness? ... Więcej

Chp 1- New guy in town
Chp 2- First Meet
Chp 3- Hot cheeks?
Chp 4- Bad*ss
Chp 5- Dusty is untrusty
Chp 6- Friends?
Chp 7- joining forces
Chp 8- Warning..
Chp 9- New Friends
Chp 10- Love?
Chp 11- Just as Friends
Chp 12- I hate you?
Chp 13- Simp
Chp 14- Kinky situation
Chp 16- love kills
Chp 17- love kills pt.2

Chp 15- Targeted

2.7K 116 203
Autorstwa DahRadSkeleDude

*⚠️Warning⚠️ Suggestive content
🖤(Nsfw)🖤 -a little smutty-*

-third POV-
Nightmare woke up drowsy, he stretched but paused when he felt something squeeze his shoulder. Error was snuggled against his arm...in his bed.
"When did we get here!? What happened last night!?" he mentally screamed.

The dark guardian blushed but his flustered expression turned into dread as he realized he was in his passive form. Now he was mentally cursing at himself.
"Last night the mansion's dark energy must've been weakened by the fun we were having. My slime must have diminished by my positive emotions and had fallen off while my guard was down... when I fell asleep." "Who brought me to my room though?" he thought.

His frantic shuffling made Error wake up a little. The destroyer yawned as he turned to his other side, letting go of Nightmare's arm.

The dark guardian teleported in front of the bathroom. He opened the door, ran in, and shut it. He laid against it, huffing while his sockets were shut tightly. He never noticed Killer who was standing in front of the sink. "Um, Boss?" Killer called out after turning to the small guardian.

Nightmare flinched at Killer's voice. His sockets shot open and started at the shirtless, gooey-eyed skeleton. The guardian's face heated a little. "Killer! Uh-"
"Don't worry, I got home first, I'm the one who teleported you and Error upstairs, no one saw your passive form, Boss" Killer said in a low voice as he looked off to the side, he sounded tired.

"Oh, thanks..." The small guardian started but paused after noticing Killer's bleeding arms. Killer followed Nightmare's line of sight. "Oh. This. I sometimes subconsciously stab myself when my hate builds up, it's no biggie." Nightmare scowled. He stood up straight and stepped closer to Killer. He gently grabbed Killer's wrist and turned his arm back and forth a couple of times, to inspect it. "Should I be worried about this?" he asked while looking up into Killer's blank sockets with his purple eyelights.

The gooey-eyed skeleton's face flushed. "N-No! They're not deep! J-Just scratches." The gooey-eyed skeleton backed away from the small guardian. Nightmare stepped closer. "Killer, you're bleeding, they're pretty deep."
Why did he care so much? Killer nodded as he tore his sockets from Nightmare's piercing gaze.

"You sure? I don't need you bleeding on the battlefield before the fight even starts." Nightmare said while still holding his arm.

Killer nodded. He breathed heavily. Nightmare was very close, he was basically cornering him. The gooey-eyed skeleton brought his gaze back to Nightmare. Killer raised his hand slowly and traced the cracks and scars on his small boss's creamy white face. Nightmare grabbed Killer's wrist. The other winced. "What are you doing?" he asked, narrowing his sockets.

Killer huffed. He pulled his hand away. "I was wondering the same thing..." Killer started. Nightmare raised a bone brow. "I told you I'm fine... Why are you pestering me about my wounds?" Killer growled as the black goo poured from his sockets. Nightmare backed up. "I was just making sure you weren't suicidal or something..." he said as he folded his arms. "And so what if I was!? It's not your problem!" Killer didn't mean to say that, he was in the heat of the moment. His sockets widened but went to normal as he looked away.

Black slime poured from Nightmare's right socket as he glared at the gooey-eyed skeleton. It covered his lower body completely, then wrapped around his face. He stepped closer, pining Killer against the shower door. "You're a part of My gang, you are My property, therefore, it is My problem. Now what's yours?" he growled, piercing his teal eyelight into Killer's socket.

Killer huffed as he kept his gaze away from Nightmare. "Why were you cuddling and watching movies with the Destroyer?" he asked with pain in his voice. The dark guardian's socket widened at the question. Killer's white eyelight glanced at his boss before he continued. "I've known you way longer than he has. I've had your back before everybody... but he's the one who steals your heart? He doesn't even love you as I do..." he said in a hurt tone.

Nightmare stood there in shock, he couldn't wrap his mind around this. He had known Killer for a while now. Killer would flirt with him from time to time and tease him and stuff, but that was normal, they did that often. He would threaten him to stop and Killer would laugh like he was joking. He didn't think Killer was full-on in love with him. To be honest, he didn't think anyone could love him.

"Killer I-" The gooey-eyed skeleton pulled his boss forward and into a kiss. Nightmare's socket was wide, he didn't fight but he didn't give in either. He was too shocked to do anything.

Not until that feeling came back... The feeling he felt when he had first gone to Underlust. It felt like a burning passion had risen in him, a craving for something... Maybe even someone. He could feel his soul thumping rapidly.
The feeling of Killer against him made his body heat up, it made him want more.
But he couldn't... He didn't feel the way Killer felt towards him... But he was right, he had been there for him.

Nightmare hesitantly wrapped his arms around Killer and kissed back. The feeling only grew stronger as he did.
Subconsciously, Nightmare's tendrils wrapped around Killer's wrists and forced his arms above his head as he passionately kissed the other. His hands roamed against Killer's ribcage till he found the target. The gooey-eyed skeleton flinched as he felt Nightmare's touch against his soul, making him break away from the kiss. Killer's breathing quickened as the guardian began to massage it.

Nightmare couldn't stop himself, the void in his soul was finally being filled. The feeling of forever being alone was gone. All he felt was his burning passion, his lust.

Nightmare's teal, heart-shaped eyelight loved Killer's expression as he caressed and brushed his fingers ever so lightly against the target soul. His smirk only grew when he lifted his fingers to his mouth, rubbing them against his teal tongue. He placed his wet fingers against the target and began stroking it again as he purred. Killer flinched "N-Nights!" he groaned as he grabbed onto Nightmare's jacket, squeezing it tightly. The guardian chuckled darkly.

Only yesterday, he was trying to convince himself that what he was doing with Error didn't seem like what he was doing now. The expression the destroyer wore made Nightmare want him right then and there. The gasps, the pleading, and the moans made his soul flip. The way Error made him feel made what he was doing now seems like a cheap replica.
That situation was designed to make Nightmare crave and only crave the destroyer. And it worked.

Nightmare paused. He stared down at Killer who was still gripping onto him, breathing heavily. The dark guardian grabbed Killer's wrists and pulled them away making Killer look up, confused.

He backed up in utter shock. "What have I done?" he asked himself. Killer stared at him in disbelief. "You're still thinking of that glitch?"
Nightmare growled. "Watch your tone, Killer" The gooey-eyed skeleton scoffed. "I can't believe this..." he said as he looked away. "After everything we've been through together, you still want Error more than me... I just can't understand that."
Nightmare kept his gaze down. Killer grabbed his belongings. He teleported out, leaving Nightmare in the bathroom alone.

Nightmare huffed. He teleported back into his room. Error was sitting on the edge of the bed, he was wearing one of Nightmare's black jackets. "Mornin, Nights" Error said with a smile. The dark guardian's face heated. He sped over to Error and held his hand out. "Take off the jacket" Error frowned. "What? no." the destroyer protests as he wrapped the jacket around himself tighter. Nightmare facepalmed. "If you go out there in that, t-they'll think we slept together." Error tilted his head, in a confused motion that made Nightmare's soul flutter. "But we did, I'm not sure how we got to your room, but we indeed did sleep together."

"You are unbelievable..." Nightmare sighed.
"I guess Berror was right about Error being naive." he thought. "That must mean Error is still a virgin, would I be his first?" Nightmare blushed at the thought.

Error got up and hugged the dark guardian. "Anyway, thanks for staying with me last night. I had fun." Nightmare blushed as he hesitantly hugged back. "Yeah... Now give me the jacket."

Error backed up. "I said n-" the guardian pushed Error onto the bed behind him. He grabbed the jacket's sleeve and tugged. Error huffed, he pushed Nightmare back with his foot and rolled off the bed.
Nightmare hit his dresser. He smiled an evil smile as he growled. "Okay, we can do this the hard way then." Error grinned as well. "Fine by me."

The gang was coming up the stairs. They could hear the commotion from in the kitchen. "What the hell is he doing in there?" Dust asked. Horror and Cross shrugged.

Before they could even get up the stairs, Error came running by. He swiftly dodged them "Excuse me guys!" he said in a hurry, then he slid down the railing. They stared blankly at the destroyer in Nightmare's jacket.
Speaking of him. He ran past them with a large blush across his face as they got out of the way. "Error get back here damnit! You cheated!" Error flicked him off as he jumped off the railing at the bottom of the stairs. "Suck it up, Grumpmare!" He opened a portal and walked in backward, closing it right before Nightmare got to it.

Horror sighed "So much for them not bickering." Dust chuckled. Horror went back to the kitchen and Cross went back playing video games with Xchara. Dust walked over to Nightmare. "What was that all-" Nightmare grabbed Dust and teleported them to the other's room. "About... Um"

The dark guardian sat on Dust's bed with his face in his hands. Dust chuckled "He was only hate-flirting with you, Boss. Don't-" The hooded skeleton paused as Nightmare's slime seeped back into him. He looked at Dust with an upset expression.

"Worry...Uh- Okay, now I can see how you and Dream are twins." He chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. Nightmare sighed. "Yeah, this is me..." Dust sat next to the small guardian. "Why are you showing me this uh...?" The guardian kept his gaze to the floor. "My passive form. I'm showing you cause you're the only person I can talk to..." The hooded skeleton gave a confused look. "Killer?" Nightmare shook his head. "Ccinco?" The guardian shook his head again. "Dream?" Nightmare glared at him. Dust frowned. "I'm serious, You look awful. Dream's your brother he can-"

"He's not my brother!" he hissed. Dust sighed. "Alright, what's wrong?" Nightmare rubbed his face. "I feel awful... And guilty." Dust raised a bone brow. "About?" Nightmare shuffled uncomfortably. The hooded skeleton nudged the small Guardian. "I can't help if you don't tell me..."

A hue of purple grew on Nightmare's cheeks. "I-I... Killer and I... Killer had told me this morning that he was in love with me..." The small guardian said as he fidgeted with his clothes. Dust's sockets widened. "That explains a lot about Killer actually... So you feel guilty for rejecting him?"
Nightmare blushed harder. "N-Not exactly, he had kissed me." Dust was in even more shock. "So you feel guilty for pushing him away?"
"Uh, no I had kissed him back and we kinda made out in the bathroom-" "What!?" Dust shot up and covered his face, he looked back at Nightmare. "Why would you do that!?" The small guardian shrugged. "I don't know! I had led him on and then I pushed him away. I felt bad for him cause he was talking about how he knew me longer and was always there for me. I didn't know what to do!" Dust's face went blank. "You made out with him out of pity? Then you pushed him away out of guilt. Wow..." Dust sat back down and stared forward.

"I know! You're making me feel worse!" Nightmare said as he covered his face. Dust looked over to Nightmare. "I'm sorry, but I don't know what you expected me to do... You're gonna have to at least apologize to Killer, soon or later."

"What!? he kissed me!!"
"You kissed back!!"

Nightmare sighed. "Fine... I'll apologize when I can." Dust smiled at the small guardian. "Good! And no wonder he likes you, you are adorable" he said in a playful voice as he pats the king of darkness' head. Nightmare growled.

>>
Error was still laughing to himself about earlier, he had gotten away just by flirting with him. He was so caught off guard. It was hilarious.
Error was in Crumbtale, he was destroying everything in sight, but his mind kept taking him back to Nightmare. Error shook his head as he tried to focus but that cute look Nightmare had made when he flirted with him was adorable-

Error's face flushed a bright yellow. "What the hell?" he muttered. He shook his head again and got back to work.

He had the kid wrapped in strings and was about to steal their soul but Ink showed up, along with Dream and... "Berror?" Error's eyelights shrunk.

The smaller smiled when he came out of the portal. He stood next to Dream and Ink. Error frowned at his old friend's betrayal. Dream looked very nervous. Ink kept a straight face.

Error smirked "Dont be so frightened, I'll go easy on you since I'm in such a good mood."
Dream twiddled his fingers. "It's not that...." Error paused, he got out of his fighting stance. "Why the hell are you so nervous then?" Dream blushed bright yellow. "I-Is it true that you and m-my brother um... We're having relations?" Error tilted his head. "Were we what?" Dream was glowing at this point. "U-uh..um" Ink rolled his eyelights "Were you two giving each other soul orgasms?"

The Frisk in the strings choked, Dream covered his face, Error began glitching badly, Ink smirked, while Berror frowned.

"Was I-..." Error paused to breathe, so he wouldn't crash. His sockets filled with error signals as his face lit up. "No we weren't doing that!! What is wrong with you!?" The destroyer shouted. "Ink what did you tell them!? I am going to strangle you!!" Ink burst into laughter. Dream sighed in relief. Berror seemed to be calmer too.

"Then why are you wearing his jacket?" Ink questioned between his laughs. Dream and Berror looked at Error, waiting for an answer. Everything seemed to pause because it got really quiet.

Error started stammering, he had completely forgot he was wearing it. His face was covered in blush and he was stuttering. This was not a good look. "I-It isn't what you think, I swear!" he glitched even harder.

Out of nowhere, Nightmare teleported in. He walked over to Error "Still wearing my jacket ey? You almost finished destroying? I say we get coffee after this." The blushing destroyer stared at him. "You alright?" Nightmare asked, he looked over to the Star Sanses.

He noticed Berror. "Why is Berror there?" he asked as he looked back to Error, who was taking the jacket off. The destroyer shoved the jacket onto the guardian, he dropped the frisk, opened a portal and left.

Nightmare stared at where Error had left, stared at the jacket in his hands, then glared at the Stars Sanses. "What did you do?" he hissed. "Oof lovers quarrel" The frisk said. "Shut it" Nightmare said.

Dream was gonna speak but Berror stepped forward. "The real question is what are you planning to do with Error?" the smaller glared. "Why are you getting all buddy-buddy with the destroyer?"

Nightmare scowled at the younger. "I do believe that it is none of your concern. If I remember correctly and I do, you are no longer Error's 'friend'." The dark guardian smirked. Berror growled under his breath. Dream looked down at the smaller. "His friend?"

"You hurt him,You abandoned him, so don't try to come back now and blame anything on me... He doesn't need you anymore, little berry." Nightmare sneered as Berror growled.

The glitched swap sans shot forward. "Berror!!" Dream called out. The glitched swap swung at Nightmare with bone attacks. Nightmare dodged the rage-blind, mindless attacks. He kicked the smaller skeleton and grabbed him by the neck with his tendril.

Berror kicked his legs in a struggle to get free. He gasped for air as Nightmare smiled evilly, squeezing tighter by the second. "Nightmare stop!!" Dream's sockets widened. He was gonna go for him but Nightmare aimed his tendrils at him and Ink.

Berror's struggles were getting weaker in Nightmare's grasp. Tears flooded his sockets "Nightmare!!" Error called from a glitchy portal. The dark guardian looked at the destroyer and sighed. He flung the glitched swap towards Dream and Ink. Dream caught Berror and slid back a little.

Nightmare glared at the Star Sanses before walking into Error's portal.

Ink looked towards Berror. "You were Error's friend?" Dream helped up Berror as the other rubbed his throat. "Yeah... We were.."
Dream opened a portal back to their base. "Tell us everything that happened to you." He said as he sat the smaller on the couch.
The frisk waved at Ink "Thank you!" Ink waved back. The portal closed.

>>
After Berror explained how he became glitched, he put his hands in his head. "I let an Au-less Underswap Sans take my place as I lived with Error." Dream put his hand over his mouth. "So the Blue we've been hanging with was a different Blue the whole time." he said.

Berror nodded "I was actually making progress with Error, he was destroying less and less the more I lived with him." his neutral expression dropped to hatred. "That was until Error met Nightmare and Dawn."

Ink and Dream shared a look, then gazed back at Berror. "I'm sorry, who? There is no DawnSans.." Ink stated as his eyelights turned into an exclamation point and question mark.

"I know.." Berror started. "Thats what I was talking about when I had said Nightmare was deceiving him." The smaller shifted his gaze to the floor. "Error and I fought and I had ran off, that's what Nightmare was talking about earlier. It had been weeks since, I wanted to apologize but when I had got to Outertale... Error was sleeping in Dawn's lap but that's when I saw..." he paused.

Dream placed his had on Berror's shoulder. "Saw what Blue?" Berror sighed. "Dawn's body started to be covered in black slime, he turned into Nightmare. Dawn was just Nightmare pretending to be someone Error could trust." Ink's mouth hung open.

Dream backed away. "What?... Berror! Describe him!" Dream stammered as he ran around the room looking for something. Berror looked confused. "Uh, he was a Sans, he wore a fancy purple outfit, his eyelights were purple, and he had cracks and scars on his face."

Dream ran over and showed Berror a picture of him and a skeleton sitting by a large tree. "Did he look like him?" Dream said in a whimper. Berror's sockets widened, he nodded "oh, Dream I'm so sorry..." Berror said while patting the guardian's back.

"I can give you information where he will be next..." They heard a voice call out. Killer stood in the corner with his arms folded. Ink blinked. "Why do you guys keep showing up like that!?"

Dream wiped his tears. "Why would you do that?" Killer walked closer while spinning his knife on his fingers. "I want Nightmare and the destroyer to spilt as well... Let me help." Berror narrowed his sockets "Fine, where is Nightmare gonna cause chaos next?" Killer smirked. "He goes after positive Aus now, the next place is Cloudtale."

(3380 words)

First time writing a smutty scene lol
Sorry for posting so late TvT
Hope you enjoyed reading!
Bah bye

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.9K 326 9
Nightmare - the Guardian of Negativity - is known for being calm, collected and an all about respectable figure. He rarely falters when making a deci...
9.6K 199 28
This story includes from what is based off the title, swadmare lemon is only a small percentage, I'm scared of writing lemon. This story is straight...
699 38 6
He knows he'll be dooming them if he falls, but he's tired, his body is breaking apart, held together on a higher being's whim only. He wonders if th...
13.8K 398 69
(DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN UNDERTALE AU) Allow me to describe this in the simplest way I can. There is a fanfic-like covering, but with a much darker...