π˜πŽπ”π‘ π„π˜π„π’ 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 β™«...

By idonthavethinkq

TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS INCLUDED. IF SENSITIVE TO SUCH I'D ADVISE YOU NOT TO PROCEED READING. Thou... More

Introduction⚘
Chapter 1⚘
Chapter 2⚘
Chapter 3⚘
Chapter 4⚘
Chapter 5⚘
Chapter 6⚘
Chapter 7⚘
Chapter 8⚘
Chapter 9⚘
Chapter 10⚘
Announcement!!!

Chapter 11⚘

42 3 63
By idonthavethinkq

I looked back and found the three men on the floor but in a matter of seconds, they vanished into thin air. I quickly got into my apartment and locked the door. I leaned on the door exhaling like never before.

 'What was that?' ---I thought aloud.

 I gazed outside and to my horror, I saw a vanishing figure standing next to my window watching me. I was startled, terrified and traumatized. I fell on the floor as tears began to cascade down my face.

I could feel someone's presence beside me. I turned to the side and "saw" two ghosts watching me as they smiled at me.

I shut my eyes then opened them and to my surprise, the figures vanished as well.

What's with all this?

"What's wrong with me today?" I asked ruffling my hair in sudden frustration.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to cleanse my visage. I looked into the mirror and I felt like it was sending a message to me. I noticed some hidden writings on the mirror. I got closer as I squinted my eyes in order to read the message.

'One day, all this sadness will wind us together.'

I furrowed my eyebrows trying to possibly process what it meant. Just then, the words began to vanish.

I went to my room, sat down on my bed and took out a journal I decided to use. I took out my pen as well and began to write on my journal.

'I'm living in a hopeless world; full of horror,
With such a mind, I don't think I'd figure out the differences in the horrors I've witnessed.
Much is concealed from me; Much I've struggled to know,
It's no use no more, might as well give up.'

~{31-10-1910}~

I shut my eyes sighing then lay down on my bed as I stared at the ceiling. A warm tear trickled down my face.

The thought of me ending my life flashed fast through my brain. I smiled painfully as consistent tears trickled down my face.

I shut my eyes trying to sleep as a vision was formed,

"If only it were real." --- I uttered.

I eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up unknowingly and walked to the bathroom to start my morning routine. I stared at the mirror analyzing my face. I noticed the dark circles under my eyes but didn't bother examining further.

Once I was done, I completely got ready then went to have my breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't have a great breakfast. I lost my appetite so I decided to just head over to school.

I arrived at school in a disguised yet comfy outfit. I arrived at class and took my seat. I sighed in exhaustion and lay my head on the table.

I kept getting a weird vision and I couldn't interpret it well.

'This can't possibly be an act in reality'--- I thought aloud startled by my vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My day at school went quite smooth. I suddenly decided to head over to the beach and watch the sunset.

I arrived at the beach and began to take slow steps towards the ocean. The waves weren't rough in any way but calm and soothing. I placed my hands in my pockets and stared at the ocean.

I reached the ocean, took off my shoes and had my feet in the ocean. I shut my eyes and went with the vibe of the ocean. 

I took out my phone and earphones and plugged the earphones into both ears and began playing a song.

{This was the song played}

My eyes got misty as they were still shut. In a matter of seconds, I broke down into tears. 

With no show of emotion, I exhaled out a shaky breath. I didn't feel alone though, but I didn't bother opening my eyes to see if my instincts were probably right. The rhythm of the song was soothing. I smiled bitterly and painfully as the song came to an end.

I unlocked my phone and played another song.

I placed it back in my pocket as I followed the rhythm of the song.

 I still didn't bother examining my surrounding. The lines in the song were relatable to my case. Continuous tears poured down my cheeks. Dry tears formed stained on my cheeks.

 The song sent chills to my spine. I wished I could just rant all my problems to the ocean but I realized, it was no use. It must have held so much that I didn't know. I opened my eyes as the song came to an end. 

I stared at the ocean and noticed a flower floating on the ocean. It approached my sight and finally reached the shore. The flower was a fresh daisy. I knelt down then held it close to me.

Some petals of the flower began to wither as part of it still seemed strong. I got a strong hit of deja vu as I held the flower.

The flower then vanished from my presence into thin air leaving only two petals; one withered while the other looked bloomy. A question rang in my mind.

"What does this mean?"

╰┈➤

A/N:

A NOTE FROM YOUR AUTHOR TO Y'ALL:

🥺🤎🦋

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

 A/N :  >THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS!!🥺 words can't express how grateful I am🤎. >Thanks for your consistent love and support, I'll keep working harder so as to make all my loving readers proud <3

> I love you all so much, stay safe and remember, you're loved and cared for. 🥺🤎🤎.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 531 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
19.2K 1.1K 14
Is this how you're gonna behave with your professor, like a spoiled brat?' He said I didn't listen to him and started walking out of his office, but...
1.1K 30 36
You were homeless for years and had to find jobs. You would only keep a job for at least a day because THEY were looking for you and you knew they we...
48.2K 3K 61
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...