ILLUSION (BTS, BP, YOU ff)

By Samansanam

Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Fu... More

Characters Introduction:-
Introduction pt2:-
Info about mafia things of Bts:-
Introduction pt 3:- Mrs.Lee.
Introduction pt 4:-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
House Toor -1
House Toor -2
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Not a chapter
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80 (LAST )
Glimpse of Season-2
(S.2) CH-1
(S.2) CH-2
(S.2) CH-3

Chapter-48

2.5K 92 26
By Samansanam

🚨Trigger warning ☠️☠️☠️🚨🚨🚨:-

Killer, JK, Chim, Shadow:- Please Start the show fast you both, as we are waiting for long to enjoyed it and hear those two rats noises which makes us satisfied.

Devil &V:- Wait a minute, as something special gonna happened with both of them as they are our very important or precious guest, and lucky too, so we prepared special treatment for both of them.
Both Devil and V smirked.

Everyone frown on their statement....

Before anyone ask them, till that time 4 guards enter with some things or objects like ropes, whips, nails, rods, bats, and holders, etc.

And the guards freed Eunha and Eunhi from the chair on which both of them seated and tied up respectively, and the guards hang them upside down with the help of helders and ropes on the ceiling, on which hangers were there for hanging people to tortured them....

Devil&V:- Now it's time to start our fun.

After that both Devil and V took Rods which have spines carved on it, and the both beat the both Sinha and Eunhi for 20 minutes with it, after that they took Whip and start whipping them for 15 minutes and beat the shit out of both of them, which make both Eunha and Eunhi unconscious, as both of them loose lots of bloods. Both Eunha and Eunhi have bursted and bleeded lips, body covered with their own bloods, several cuts and wounds, and both are exhausted as hell as both are screaming whole the time and their throats also give up....

V:- What the heck, the both bitches are very weak.

Devil:- Don't worry, we will still enjoy our fun, guards.
She give signal to her guards.

The guards come with bucket of cold water and throw on them.

Both get awake.

R.M:- Do you want to speak or want to have more fun, hmm.
He asked calmly.

Both didn't utter a single words...

V:- Good choice he mumble under his breath but Devil hear it.

Devil:- She whisper to V, Yeah, you are right, so we can enjoyed our time more...

Both give each other a satisfied happy grin and wink to each other and secretly bump their fist to, and again went to do their favorite work....

And now both Devil and V takes different types of dagger according to their choices and started doing their art on the body of both of them and both Eunha and Eunhi are shouting their lungs out, but that didn't effects on Devil and V and they continuing their drawing on their body, the shouts coming from Eunha and Eunhi's mouths are are melody or music to them and they are enjoying it, even Chim, Killer, JK, Shadow are enjoying the painful cries of Eunha and Eunhi, rest are with expressionless or blank face they didn't enjoyed it, but are satisfied as they know the both deserve that.....

After that both Devil and V sprinkle acid on the body of Eunha and Eunhi, after that the psycho duo took salt in their hands and rub it on the bare skin of both Eunha and Eunhi which are now shredded.

The psycho duo pull their all nails out with piler, and Give the both Eunha and Eunhi electric shock....

The psycho duo aka Devil and V torcher the both Shin siblings for 2 hours with different tools and with different type of techniques.....

But, even after the hell like torture both stubborn siblings aka Eunha and Eunhi, didn't utter any words.

Now Devil's anger is on peak, she want to cut the both in pieces or throw the both alive in front of wild animals and see them getting eaten by the wild animals alive, but she have to control her anger, because it is very important to get information out from them for the safety of Bts aka her brothers, so she hold it or control her anger, and use her brain....

Devil:- Guards bring the large container and fill water in it.

Guards brings the large container filled with water, and they placed it at bottom of Eunha and Eunhi.

Devil:- V stop for some time.

V:- Ok.

Devil:- Now, now my dear Eunha, you don't want to speak hmm, you both are ready to die in place of open your pretty mouths, hmm tell me, 'she little chuckled and said' but what you will do my dear Eunha, when I will kill your full biological sister in front of your eyes, but with most brutal way anyone can, huh, now tell me, tell me(oh yeah).

Eunha is now terrified, his expression can tell, but he again didn't speak, showing his stubborn side....

So, Devil than went towards Eunhi and pull her down by untying her ropes, which makes her directly went inside the container which is full of water, Devil held her head and drawn her into more deeply, and now Eunhi is struggling for her breathe...

Devil pull her up, and Eunhi takes deep breathes and coughed.

Till this time Eunha is crying and shouting, painfully and helplessly.. .

..

Now it's normal interrogation.

Devil:- Look my dear Eunhi, your own brother is letting you suffering for your half brother, you are here getting this hell like torcher, and your own brother is letting you die for other half brother, and that brother of yours is not even trying to save you, who didn't care for you at all, you tell me dear, which brother don't look for their younger siblings, if they didn't contact them for 2 freaking days and when I check your phone there is no message of him like, how are you,? are you safe? or eat on time and blaa bala....., there is only message that aks about, that find about them soon, you shits are taking too much time in doing small work etc.....

Now Eunhi is in deep thought.

After some minutes...

Eunhi:- I will answer your questions.

Eunha:- No, eunhi she is lying don't fall in her trap, she is manipulating you. ..

Eunhi:- Shut up you disgusting person, how dare you huh you let me die, your own sister because of that brother who never ever care for me, he only somewhat care for you only, not me so I am gonna tell her everything which I know, and I also don't care for you like how you did whenever I make any mistakes and that brother of your punish me heartlessly....

Before Eunha speak something V put tape on his mouth, and his voice become gibberish...

Eunhi:- Me and my brother work with our half brother he was in the gang called shinee.

V:- We know that.

Eunhi:- Than ask what you want.

Devil:- Tell us how many people or gang members know about the Information which your spy give.

Eunhi:- That is only know to Shinee members because they want to get know exactly who are the members of bulletproof boy Scots who study in Seoul International University, and after finding them they will kidnapped them and give them to our main boss, under whom we and some other mafia group works, and by this Shinee will get high position and become important for boss.

Devil:- So till now only Shinee gang have that information.

Ghost:- And we have to stop them to give that information to any other gang.

Devil:- I have a plan, lets go to meeting room to discuss.

Time skip after discussing plan they again come to tourtcher room.

Devil:-- So my dear Eunhi you have to do our simple work or else you know what happened.

She nodded.

Devil:- So you have to call your brother and tell him that you find information about Bulletproof boy Scots and you find out who are they, and tell him to come to xxxx place with all of his members and mans, and make plan to kidnapped them, and if he ask about your brother than tell him that he befriended them so he is with them and keep an eye on them, and when they will be at that place than he took them to you.

Devil explain everything clear to Eunhi and she understands and she is ready to do as what she ask because she is now feeling hatred towards her both brother.

Eunhi call her brother and did what Devil ask to do and her foolish brother didn't get suspicious and get ready to come.

...

The Shinee members and their trusted man with guards will come their tomorrow with full of happiness.

And here Bulletproof boy Scots and bloody monster are discussing their plan and they finalize that they will kill them there and get the information or destroy it there.

And for now they are leaving the both brother and sister there to enjoy their last day because after killing Shinee gang they will kill both of them too.

Today's chapter ended here.....

See you in next chapter......

Till than take care.......

Byee.... .

Important Notice please read it:-

So readers I am informing you that your author is ill/sick, I am her cousin who is informing you all that, the chapter was written by her and is was in draft so I publish it on behalf of her, before her admitted in hospital, so I don't know it's half or ready to publish, and on 17th december she admitted in hospital as emergency case and after tests, etc went under major surgery and after that she was under observation as it's critical problem in which she may loose her life but thank to god she is safe now and so she was unable to update and she is now in hospital too and needles are attached to her both hands so she can't write as on 28 december doctor said that she is now good but get discharge after 2 or 3 weeks, so she request me today to inform you all and she also ask me to ask as you all wait for updates and also after that she will update slow as compared to before because of her health.

So she is asking you all as you are okay with that or she may stop writing and unpublished the book.

You have 2 or 3 weeks you all can decide, till than there will be no update as she will be in hospital.

And a little advice from me you to all if you all ever feel that you are not feeling well than immediately inform your parents or go to doctor don't underestimate that and dig your own grave like my idiot cousin.

Happy New Year in advance from your author and me too as you know the reason that she can't wish you all on that day so yeah.

.

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
To
Kim Taehyung aka V.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
350K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
164K 3.5K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
6.2K 285 12
BTS x Black pink x male reader.. I don't ship them, so please don't hate the story because no hateful comments will be tolerated.... Contains mature...