MEANINGLESS || TK (Completed)

By MemoryAccount

A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they rea... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20(M)
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23(M)
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
A/N
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Epilogue
Filtered QNAπŸ’—

Chapter: 28(M)

743 52 16
By MemoryAccount

(Mental health is no joke :)

It says that Hopelessness is such type of depression that is deeply related to the feelings of a meaningless life.

Having a meaning & purpose in life provides hope. But after reflecting it on one's own life, sometimes it can be felt like there's nothing really is accomplishing in life. This can lead a person to question his/her existence.

It's not uncommon to search for meaning and purpose in life. With an existential crisis, however, the problem lies in being unable to find satisfying answers. For some people, the lack of answers triggers a personal conflict from within, causing frustration and loss of inner joy.

That what exactly was happening to Jeongguk. He was feeling socially unfulfilled, dissatisfied with ownself. Feeling guilt about Taehyung for his poor self image. It was triggering his existential anxiety, which is an all-encompassing anxiety about the meaning of his life decisions.

Taehyung didn't fail to notice the slightest change in his lover's behavior, yet he didn't complaint about anything.

How Jeongguk again started to work few hours more even after thousands of his requests which he refused saying he was doing this for their future, how he forgot to giggle at his random jokes like he used to do before, how their weekend outings got lesser by passing time as Jeongguk didn't like to go out at all without his job related things, how his heartbeats got impossibly fast & hugged him so much tightly when Taehyung placed his head on his chest to cuddle as if someone was gonna snatch Taehyung away, how Taehyung accidentally opened his eyes in the middle of the night only to see Jeongguk with half lidded glossy eyes, a bit of dried tears glittering over the sides of his cheeks.

He observed everything. every single details. but also didn't pressurize him to say anything. He just wanted his boyfriend to open up by himself.

But that was taking really long.

The things in Jeongguk's behavior wasn't getting any better. Taehyung experienced his lover's insecure self before they started their relationship, but it got eventually less with the help of Taehyung. But the sudden change in his behavior started after that night party. It didn't take much time for Taehyung to realize that. The night after that party, Bogum apologized to both of them for the mess he created by drinking, but that didn't help Taehyung to find out the whole story.

He even asked Bogum to share everything, but the poor soul was too drunk that day to remember a single thing.

And the worst part was, Jeongguk choose to be silent, wasn't opening up his thoughts and that was scaring Taehyung.

What certainly happened that made his lover so distracted.

"Ggukie~" Taehyung whined wrapping arms around Jeongguk's waist tightly when the latter was getting ready for his 3 hours extra shift in the evening.

"Don't go please baby"

Taehyung mumbled against his chest, hugging him more tightly, stubborn to let go of his lover who just came 1 hour ago, again leaving him.

Jeongguk smiled caressing his clingy baby's hair, hugging him back.

"You don't need to do this anymore Ggukie. We decided it earlier too. Then why are you going again hmm?"

Jeongguk sighed patting his back softly to face his lover, bringing his face into his large palms.

- I'm doing this only for the betterment of our future. We talked about it too Love, no?

"Don't l-leave me here. pl-please Ggukie. I just need you for my future. Please don't l-leave.."

Taehyung whispered with wobbly lips, his eyes got teary, internally screaming for his lover to understand that he was the one he needed only, in every state of his life.

And Jeongguk read those eyes, didn't know when his eyes too got glossy at that simple confession.

(Ahem Ahem)

⚠️( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⚠️

Both jumped to kiss each other at the same moment. The thirst for the other's lips increased by the passing seconds. They wanted more. More of themselves.

Jungkook hurriedly took steps carrying Taehyung on his lap by his thighs so he wrapped his legs instinctively around Jeongguk's waist, mouth still attached to each other. Jungkook carried him the way and dropped him down on the bed. Both devouring their mouth aggressively, tongues playing along skillfully. Jeongguk broke the kiss for a second, just to admire his lover's pretty face again devouring the swollen lips.

(Scenario: Something like this)

Taehyung impatiently pulled his shirt over his head between the kiss, threw it to the side as Jeongguk gripped his hips hard & that made Taehyung leave an aroused whine from his throat. Taehyung whimpered helplessly, grinded his ass back again & again against their clothed crotch.

Both hurriedly let out of their every cloth pieces, kissing each others every visible areas. Jeongguk was about to put Taehyung down from his lap to reach for lube but the latter stopped him. Jeongguk looked at him confusingly.

"N-no need of that"

Jeongguk's eyes got widen.

-But baby, it'll hurt you. Just give me a second I'm doing it real quick-

"Noooo. Love me without that"

Taehyung didn't give a chance to reply, shoved his tongue inside of his lover's mouth sucking the wet flesh desperately. He was hungry. So hungry for Jeongguk.

-B-but baby mhmmm at least let- let me prepare ahh you...

Jeongguk managed to say between Taehyung's hungry sucks on his tongue but the latter didn't buy anything, just kept grinding his bare bottom against Jeongguk's huge bulge making him hiss.

Somehow Jeongguk made Taehyung lay of his back, before positioning himself just as Taehyung wanted him to do.

- Are you s-sure Love?

"Thousand percent."

Jeongguk was hesitating, more like worrying. He never made love without preparing Taehyung really well. It was like he was risking his lover's safety but gulped when Taehyung gave him a hungry tiger gaze.

Taehyung spread his legs more for Jeongguk and the other positioned the head of his massive cock, circling around the rim for a few times.

He pushed in slowly, really slowly earning a loud hiss from Taehyung. Taehyung took in a sharp breath, nails digging around his lover's arms at the stretch. The stretch was painful. So painful for Taehyung as they were doing it after almost 1 month.

Yeah, they didn't met physically after that party night. Their intimacy level was up to simple makeout sessions after that day, that's it.

Jeongguk stayed like that for some moment, letting him adjust. When Jeongguk buried himself fully inside Taehyung screamed the lungs out of him as it burned like hell, head started spinning.

Jeongguk knew he had to distract him, so he attached his mouth around Taehyung's perked up bud, playing with it using his tongue & that was indeed a good distraction. Taehyung started moaning lowly, tugging his hair unconsciously for more.

Jeongguk groaned sucking the buds, the damn tight heat of Taehyung's warm walls wasn't helping but tempting him thrust it animalistic space & when Taehyung wiggled his ass, he knew what to do.

Any person from outside could hear what was happening inside their little apartment if they eavesdropped behind the walls.

{Luckily no one did that except me lol>A.N}

Taehyung was so vocal than ever, mewling mess, whimpering loudly at every thrust his prostate was receiving, moaning obscenely at the feeling of finally being filled up after so many days.

Both locked their eyes to each other though it was impossible not to roll up them the heaven they were feeling when a warm wave met their lower area pointing at their closeness.

They missed each other but both didn't realize that much. They craved for the intimacy but their surrounding didn't let them feel. So now when they were at each others favor, then there was no going back.

-I love you- I love you- I looooove you- so m-much!!

With every deep thrust Jeongguk was providing, the line delivered nonchalantly without even his trying, his knowing. It was natural. Having Taehyung like this, making love, listening to his sweetest crying, every single thing was happening right then. It was stupid of him not realizing it sooner. That Taehyung was his. Only his.

The confession made both overwhelmed. Taehyung hugged him tightly before crying out, the other received the adoration but didn't stop his movements. Deep groans & sloppy thrusts finally reached them both to their climax.

Love making process kept going the whole night....

⭐⭐

"Pass me the scurf baby pleaseeee"

Taehyung asked for the scurf 4th time now but the other just kept that in his hand not passing it teasingly.

Taehyung was getting ready for his office, sitting on the little stool front of their dressing table, almost done by then. Just doing some makeup work over the marks he received by his boyfriend the last night or it'd look horrible.

Jeongguk kept admiring the beauty in front of him ever since he woke up. He didn't leave Taehyung the entire time even when he was getting ready. Resting his back against the wooden dressing table, crossing arms around the bare build chest he stayed there the whole time, didn't move an inch, sweet smile never left his lips either.

- You look breathtaking like this with my marks.

Jeongguk finally moved, just to get closer to his lover & that was when Taehyung snatched the scurf from him.

Jeongguk snorted when Taehyung successfully wore the scurf around his neck, showing how he was looking.

- Beautiful.

Jeongguk commented helping Taehyung to stand up properly as he was still limping from their previous night activity & wrapped his arms around his waist; the other did the same around his neck.

"Really?"

- Mhmm. But without this stupid thing *tugging the scurf*.

Taehyung threw his head back from laughing but it didn't last long when he felt Jeongguk started giving wet kisses removing the scurf already.

Taehyung's eyes rolled back at the soft sucks as he was still sensitive there & Jeongguk was making it worse.

"ngghhh b-baby stophh."

-I'll not let you go today.

"T-then why you didn't ooohhh tell me- aahh when I-I was getting dressed ughh"

Jeongguk brought his face up from his neck finally, smug smile plastered on his face.

- Cause I love to undress you even more.

Taehyung gasped loudly when Jeongguk picked him up in bridal style, exactly knowing what was coming next.

"W-what...noooo I'm still sore hmmmmphhhhh"

RIP TAEBOOTY....

A.N: Feel free to write down your thoughts, I like it so do it more TaTaz~

#borahae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 3.7K 12
'After Dinner Straight to Our Room, Don't Be Late Tonight Hmm?' . . . - God save me this time too pleaseeee~ A short fluffy story of Newly Married Co...
22.7K 1K 11
π‘°π’Œπ’Šπ’ˆπ’‚π’Š - 𝐴 π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘œπ‘› π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝐡𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 (π‘œπ‘Ÿ) 𝐴 π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘π‘œπ‘ π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 For jungkook , taehyung is his ' πΌπ‘˜π‘–π‘”π‘Žπ‘– ' Where a...
71.2K 3.1K 46
TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
546K 23.7K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...