ILLUSION (BTS, BP, YOU ff)

By Samansanam

Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Fu... More

Characters Introduction:-
Introduction pt2:-
Info about mafia things of Bts:-
Introduction pt 3:- Mrs.Lee.
Introduction pt 4:-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
House Toor -1
House Toor -2
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Not a chapter
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80 (LAST )
Glimpse of Season-2
(S.2) CH-1
(S.2) CH-2
(S.2) CH-3

Chapter-46

2.6K 89 25
By Samansanam

Time skip to next day in evening at mafia mansion of Devil:-

Blackpink except Aera are doing some mafia works and checking some documents which contains the details and information of their weapons, drugs, etc.

While Aera is in her company (normal business) along with Jihoo, and the both are attending meeting which is essential for her business.....

While Hyung line of bts are in their company (normal business) and doing their office work, because their dad and mom are still on their honeymoon and also on business trip too...
Maknae line of bts are in their mafia base and doing their pending works like checking the number of weapons, what they need more, drug quality, etc.....

All siblings are busy in their both works, some are handling mafia works and some are handling normal business works.....

Suddenly one guard come inside the mafia mansion of Devil and informed...

Guard 67:- Mam the both boy and girl who we kidnapped, are gaining their consciousness.

Killer aka Lisa:- Okay, I get it,  you can go now and keep an eye on both of them.

Guard 67:- Ok mam.

And the guard bowed to her and left from there.....

At this time again mansion's door open and Aera walk in along with Jihoo.

Shadow aka Rose:- On right time, you both are coming home.

Aera:- Huh what happened.?

Ghost aka Jennie:- Well after listening the news, you will dance in happiness.

Aera:- What, don't tell me my sexy unnie finally found her new Mr. Handsome, and you are going to cheat on me and going to marry him.

And now all started laughing except Jennie.

Jennie:- Ha ha very funny. She said scarstically.

Silent aka Jisso:- Ok ok enough, the thing is that the two idiots are now awake.

Aera:- Wooho finally, how desperately I am waiting for this moment.

And in reality Aera started to doing Victory dance like she won a noble prize or something.

Jihoo:- Seriously, this little girl is most feared mafia queen from which whole world is horrified.

Jennie:- She is dancing like this because she is waiting for them to awake and after that so, she can torcher the shit out of them.

Jihoo:- Let's call the Bulletproof boy Scots aka Bts.

Jisso:- Hmm you inform them because she aka Aera is busy in thinking which new technique she will use to torcher.

By the way Aera is laughing like maniac, and giggling to herself....

Lisa whisper to others except Aera :- I think, she went in her psyco mode.

Meanwhile with Bts:-

After finishing their own given/taken works, all of the seven brothers are sitting in their cabin...

That means Maknae line finished their mafia works and come to their normal company where other four brothers were...
.

After Finishing their works, they all are now eating snacks and talking with each other....

Taehyung:- Joon hyung did you get any call from them?.

Jin:- They informed that they are in their company and having meeting, and doing their office works.

Tae:- No no I am not talking about girls.

Jin:- Huh, then about whom you are talking.?

Suga :- He is talking about Bloody monsters.

R.M:- No I didn't get any call from them.

Hobi:- Why are you so desperate Tae?

Jimin:- He is desperate because he is waiting for the moment when he will get chance to torcher the both Eunha and my so called girlfriend Eunhi.

Kook:- Yes hyung, and do you all know today in base Tae hyung was laughing creepily on his own and mumbling something in his alien language, that time I think he get possessed by the evil spirit, but than jimin hyung told me that he is imagine how he will torcher the both shits....

Before Jin scold Jungkook for using curse words or tae beat him for talking bad about him, the moment get holded by the ringing sound of Namjoon's phone, And everyone haulted on their spot.....

Joon:- Demon is calling me.

Tae:- Pick up the call quickly joon hyung, I think the time is come to go there.

Namjoon picked up the call/phone.

OTP:-

R.M:- Hello Demon.

Demon:- Hello Mr.RM, I call you to inform that the both victims/spyes are awake now so come fast at our base, than we will start our investigation.

R.M:- Okay, we are coming fast, on the way.

Call ended.

Joon:- So guys, as you all hear everything so let's go without wasting any time more...

After that all boys immediately went to change their clothes as they keep their mafia dress here who knows when emergency came, and they have to go from here like today....

After changing they took their mafia bike and drive to their destination....

Jin's aka Rj's bike.

Namjoon aka R.M's bike.

Suga aka August-D's bike.

J-Hope aka Hope-D's bike.

Jimin aka Chim's bike.

Taehyung aka V's bike.

Jungkook aka JK's bike.

Jihoo aka Demon's bike.

Jisso aka Silent's bike.

Lisa aka Killer's bike.

Jennie aka Ghost's bike.

Rose aka Shadow's bike.

Aera aka Devil's bike.

Choose any one of two which you like.

Time skip at investigation room:-

Devil:- So now let's go and have some fun.
She said with evil grin and smirk on her face under the mask, but from her voice everyone can understand her evil intentions.  

V:- Finally my long waiting is over, and now I can have some fun too.
He also said with same evil grin and smirk on his face under the mask, which can also understand by everyone what's his evil intentions is....

Rj and Silent:- Control your blood thrust you blood  thrusters.

And after this little spicy session,  they all went inside and find that the both Eunha and Eunhi are sleeping peacefully.

Jk:- See how they are sleeping like they are enjoying their vacation here, huh, he said and scoofed....

Devil:- Demon split bucket of cold water on both of them.

Demon:- Okay, Devil.

By the order of Devil,  Demon emptied the whole bucket of cold ice water on both of  them.

And the both Eunha and Eunhi flinched and open their eyes and start shivering.

Devil:- See how they are shivering, let's give them some hotness, Chim spill hot water on them.

Shin siblings eyes went wide and they shook their head.

But Chim pour the whole boil water on them.

Devil:- Ouch let them cool, she again signal Demon.

By this Devil make  poured 4 times hot and 4 times ice cold water on both of Eunha and Eunhi....

Devil:- Now they are ready, and we can talk. Open their mouths Killer and JK.

Then the Jk and Killer remove the tap from their mouth, Jk pulled harshly and make Eunha scream, and Killer is no less, she hold Eunhi's hair harshly than remove her tap from her mouth which make Eunhi scream too.....

Eunha:- Who are you all?.

Eunhi:- And why are you all doing this with us.?

Devil:- You two don't need to know who we are and, for your second question's answer, we are doing this all for fun.
And she chuckle little.

Eunha & Eunhi:- What the hell?

August-D:- Shut the fuck up, you bitches.

R.M:- Answer our question truthfully.

Ghost:- If not, then we will show you what the real hell is/feels.

Eunha:- Firstly tell us who are you all and why you kidnapped us.

Eunhi:- First of all, how we come here, we are waiting for our boyfriend and girlfriend.

Eunha:- Tell us where are they if you try to do something on them we will kill you.

Meanwhile at Xxxxx place:-

????:- Boss I found that Lee Aera/Kim Aera is ??????'s Daughter and the relation between Kim Jo Bo Ah and ?????? is xxxxx.

Boss:- O my god I can't belive that Aera is my baby's baby. Than where is my baby.

????:- Boss we don't find her, but get to know that she die after giving birth to Aera after some time/minutes, than from that day Jo Bo Ah take Aera as her own daughter, and no one find it as she lives far from her hometown and everyone think Aera as her child because as you know it's normal to have child and even someone think that she is married but divorce or many other theory on her but as she was from rich family no one question her.

Boss:- I am happy at least I found my baby's flesh, if I don't get my baby and dont keep her with me, but I don't loose Aera, I kept her to only me, my Aera wait for me I am coming to get you from all, wait for me my baby's last sign. Kim's or Bulletproof boy Scots be ready I am coming to get what is mine and no one can stop me. Be ready, even so called her sisters also can't and not even her fake mother or her step-father.... .

Than he/she laugh like psychopath.....

Today's chapter ended here........

See you soon in next chapter.. ...

Till than take care...

Byee. .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.4K 34
โ›The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..โœ โ›You how could you betray us like that-โœ โ›Your father snatched away my...
61.3K 2K 22
{Season 2 On going } Mafia AU Season 1- ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ{๐๐“๐’ ๐…๐…}(check it out)(COMPLETED) Season 2 - ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
262K 6.7K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
356K 12.7K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...