The Billionaire's Nanny

By xley___sweetpsycho

New updates every weekday by 9 am Thanks for 3k reads❤❤ "I don't care," Lucas snapped back, "get her out of... More

Prologue
Interview
Asshole
No Thanks
Baron's Visit
Rethink
Apology
First day
The twins
Who is Sarah?
The planetarium
First day
The Ex-wife
The subway
Not a monster
First Gift
The park
Trashy Massage
Celine's visit
Making dinner
The visit
His family
A good day
Our first kiss
The Balcony
The bed
His Girlfriend
The mystery person
One week in
The park
Razorcut
The job
Office romance
The sexy Nerd
Mia
Sister's tease
His secret
The mall stalker
Truth revealed
Closet
Family dinner
The break up
Bess
Not her
Ill
I love you
Hospitalized
Blue Monster
Real
Reconcilation
Make up
The kids
BFF's boyfriend
The surprise
Sister's return
Ex-wife?
Gone (Lucas POV)
Tears
Dangerous ex-wife
Threats
Forgiven
A trip
Family
The plan
Confront
The lost baby
Vacation
Mile high club
New Haven
Elmo
His Friends
Railed
Crabs and Mommies
Baecation
The love island
Beautiful scars
Jerk
Trouble in Paradise
The birthday baby
Pregnant
Pinata
The test
The hospital
Tough choice
I choose you too
The proposal
An old nemesis
The basement
Friends lift each other
Miscommunicated
The Basement II
Curious cat
Home
Death trap
Finally over
Wedding Bells
A merry Christmas
Epilogue

Love on a boulder

21.2K 939 7
By xley___sweetpsycho

In the last 24 hours, I had received one surprise on top of the other. And while a few of them were a little extreme, I loved every single one, and more importantly, I loved how much closer it brought me to Lucas.

This was no different.

I closed my eyes, tightening my arms around Lucas's neck as he walked through the curtain of water cascading down in heavy beats. When I opened them, we were in a small, curved space. The rocky walls were rough-hewn and there was a different kind of coolness to it. After a few seconds of roaming my eyes around in both amazement and wonder, I got a hint. Tilting my head I gave Lucas a small but loving smile, "A cave?"

In a gentle motion, he placed me back on my feet, his arms still wrapped around me and making me lean into him. "More like an alcove," His warm breath on my neck, along with the coziness on this place was already sending thoughts through my head. It also helped that the waterfall provided a sort of privacy and protection from the world outside. "But I'm hoping it would serve the same purpose."

I twisted in his arms, meeting his eyes, and asking the question I already knew the answer to, "and what could that possibly be?"

"Let me show you," He fingered the strap of my swim top, leaving a slow tease as he pushed the flimsy material lower and suddenly my body hummed with life. The thin and soft fabric could only do so much and it slipped over my shoulders easily until my breasts were on display for him.

With anyone else, I would feel self-conscious with the tan lines on my skin, but I could not remember to feel shame with the intensity in his eyes as Lucas watched me. His deep-set blue eyes were heavy, dark, and unblinking like nothing else could take his attention from me right now. Like nothing else mattered.

"So fucking beautiful," he murmured, trailing his deft fingers down the side of my breast. His free hand worked on my other breast, rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. There was a sharp twinge of pain from the action, but it was easily dismissed, replaced by the arousal shooting through my body. "I'm torn between having these in my mouth, or my hands, or on my cock. Tell me which would you rather have Muffin?"

I went to tell him that I would gladly take anything he gave me, but with my mind tumbling with desire for this sexy as sin man, I could only moan at his touch.

His lips closed over mine, signaling his approval for my answer, vague as it was. Without breaking the kiss, he gripped my thighs, lifting me and I only had time to register a smooth boulder before he dropped me on it.

"Take that off and spread your legs," he commanded, eyeing the swim shorts I had on.

I did as I was told, hurrying the black shorts off my body without bothering to give a sexy show, I desperately needed to have his hands on me again. Lucas kept his hungry gaze on me, as he stood over me, one hand stroking his cock through his shorts.

Setting my clothes aside, I adjusted on the boulder to part my legs as the ache in my breasts developed into a full-fledged throb blaring in my sex. When his tongue darted out to wet his lips, I knew I was gone, lost in him and all the things I knew he would do to me.

"Perfect," he growled, his eyes fixed on my splayed thighs. I on my part, watched with anticipation as he pulled his shirt over his head. His shorts followed next, and I bit my lip mesmerized by the sight. His cock sprang free, the broad crown dripping with proof of his desire.

He dropped between my spread thighs, gripping them in a possessive hold and teasing dangerously to the spot I ached for him to touch. I released a shuddering breath at the warmth of his breath on my pussy and when he spoke, the heat flaring through me reached a higher peak.

"I am going to fuck you with my tongue now and I want to hear you scream while you come all over my face. If I find you stalling, I will not give you what you want, what you need." To drive home his threat, his fingers manipulated my pooling sex in an expert stroke that left me whimpering.

With my mouth too dry to form words, I gave a slow nod.

"Good girl."

My cheeks flared as I watched his hand disappear further down up my thighs to my seam, my toes curled with anticipation, burning need. His low groan vibrated against my skin when he reached his prize, a look of appreciation on his face. My breath caught in my chest as he pushed two fingers inside me, with a precise slowness.

My eyes snapped shut and I threw my head back, crying out a series of pleas as his fingers rocked back and forth inside me. The teasing with his fingers continued for a few seconds, where I was lost in a sea of soundless cries and without warning, the warm, delicious rasp of his tongue found my clit.

My body trembled with a shiver, my hips rocking of their own volition. I could hardly breathe, hell thinking was completely out of the question except for Lucas. He filled my senses, broke my defenses, shattered any resistance I managed.

My desire built up to a higher peak with each suction of his tongue as his fingers continued to plunge into me. Every move, expert, precise, and determined to elicit the reaction he wanted from me.

My hips bucked higher and I grabbed my tits, needing to do something to keep my orgasm at bay until I had his permission. My eyes locked on his, as he began to fuck me harder, swirling his tongue in a circular motion while his fingers worked me deeper. I was caught in the trance, drowning under the spell of his eyes. My cries and whimpers echoed through the cave and bounced off the walls in rhythm with the crash of the waterfall.

With every day I spent with Lucas, I reached a new level of wantonness as we explored every erotic desire, even ones I would never have thought of. Like laying across a boulder, and getting tonguefucked in a cave on an island far from the home I had always known.

"Please..." I whispered, holding on to the last bit of willpower to keep myself from tipping over the edge.

Lucas knew what my body craved, with a smirk, he commanded, "let go!" and I shattered around him. My toes curled as my orgasm tore through me, violent and savage, inciting a scream of his name from my lungs. The rush of blood sent tingles rocking from my head to my quivering pussy down to my feet, my whole body buzzed like an electric wave.

Left with only the after tremors, I pushed my elbow up on the smooth stone, meeting Lucas's face. He got to his feet, eyeing me with both pride and appreciation as he ran his tongue over the length of his finger. It was sexy and arousing. "That is the sexiest thing I ever heard," he leaned down, hovering over me as he slanted his lips over mine again. "Now it's time for your reward muffin."

Lucas settled between my thighs, as he tore his lips from mine only to leave hot kisses on my skin. Everywhere he kissed, he left a hot trail of aching need, a hunger that could only be quenched by him. My neck, my chest, the dip between my breasts. Cupping one breast, his tongue grazed the sensitive skin of my right nipple, sucking gently and it was all I could do to hold back from exploding around him again.

"More..." I moaned, desperate for him, "I need to feel you inside me."

But Lucas was not going past his pace. With a torturing slowness, he rocked his hips in circles, rubbing his thick girth against my throbbing sex before nudging my entrance open.

My eyes rolled back, and a sharp gasp escaped my lips as he slid inside me.

"Fuck..." he groaned, deep and rough as he pulled out in a long stroke, then slid back in.

I whimpered, desperate for him to raise the tempo and Lucas responded with a thrust, filling me in that swift motion. My pussy stretched, widening open as he pounded into me. Everything else faded into nothingness, the timeless sound of the waterfall, the cries and moans, the obscene sound of his balls slapping against my ass, it was all drained out, lost to this beautiful, sexy man.

I trembled under him, snapping my eyes close as his thrusts doubled. "Eyes on me," Lucas commanded, and my body was already obeying before my mouth could argue. Not like I could think of doing so. "I want to see you come, I want you to see what you do to me,"

And I did. God, I did. There was an unfamiliar mixture of sexual intoxication, and love swirling in those blue irises. He wanted me and he loved me. I could never have asked for anything else.

Leaning down, he slammed his lips into mine, only this time, his kiss was rough, needy, and hot. It carried the weight of all the emotions we both felt like he was pouring the words he was not saying into the moment. He hammered into me relentlessly, rocking me towards the precipe of yet another orgasm and I dug my fingers into the hard flesh of his shoulder almost enough to draw blood.

"You're mine Christine," he growled, lips never leaving mine, "Mine alone."

"Yours." I echoed his words in a loud cry as I shattered around him bursting into a million beautiful pieces. Lucas pounded harder into me, following my climax as he chased his. I loved how his abs tightened, how his face scrunched up with each labored breath, how my name spilled from his lips as he filled me with the thick spurts of his hot seed.

His groin was pressed against my ass, his cock buried as deep as it could go inside me, twitching with every spurt that leaked down my thighs.

With one hand holding him up, he hovered over me, his breath still coming out in hard pants. And then there was that warmth in his eyes. "I love seeing you so full of me."

Many different emotions rocked through me. It all gathered in my throat and I palmed his cheeks trying to convey them all at once. But with my voice rendered nearly useless, a choked sob was all I could offer.

Lucas was on high alert in the flash of a second. Guilt flashed in his eyes and he placed a hand over mine on his cheek. "I'm sorry Muffin, did I hurt you?"

I hated seeing what my tears did to him, but I could not help it. I could at least tell him I was feeling the very opposite of hurt right now. "No, not that. I just—" another sob, "I just love you so much."

A small smile played on his lips, relief replacing the look on his face moments ago. He rolled to his side, taking up the small space left on the smooth rock. "Come here," he said, hauling me up, so part of my body was splayed over his. Wrapping his arms around me in a more protective hold, he pressed a kiss on my forehead.

Satisfied was not a word close enough to describe how I felt at this moment. I was safe and not just in a physical sense. Despite all that had happened between us, I would put my heart in Lucas's hand with my eyes closed, because that was the only place it would be safe.

Maybe it was a little selfish, but I wanted more than anything for us to remain this way, no issues, no drama, no San Diego, not even our families or friends. We deserved this time to ourselves.

Just us, like this forever.

Okay not forever but at least for the rest of our time here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 28.1K 49
Story is published on Amazon, (kindle and Paperback). Smashwords, and more! Sadie, Antonio, and Ethan are all back with their intense love, romance...
162K 5.6K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
47.1K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...
151K 21K 70
A flirty bartender entraps two men, an average guy and a billionaire. She's sought after by both men, who desire her. Madison Hart is outspoken, dete...