The Billionaire's Nanny

By xley___sweetpsycho

New updates every weekday by 9 am Thanks for 3k reads❤❤ "I don't care," Lucas snapped back, "get her out of... More

Prologue
Interview
Asshole
No Thanks
Baron's Visit
Rethink
Apology
First day
The twins
Who is Sarah?
The planetarium
First day
The Ex-wife
The subway
Not a monster
First Gift
The park
Trashy Massage
Celine's visit
Making dinner
The visit
His family
A good day
Our first kiss
The Balcony
The bed
His Girlfriend
The mystery person
One week in
The park
Razorcut
The job
Office romance
The sexy Nerd
Mia
Sister's tease
His secret
The mall stalker
Truth revealed
Closet
Family dinner
The break up
Bess
Not her
Ill
I love you
Hospitalized
Blue Monster
Real
Reconcilation
Make up
The kids
BFF's boyfriend
The surprise
Sister's return
Ex-wife?
Gone (Lucas POV)
Tears
Dangerous ex-wife
Threats
Forgiven
A trip
Family
The plan
Confront
The lost baby
Vacation
Mile high club
New Haven
His Friends
Railed
Crabs and Mommies
Baecation
The love island
Beautiful scars
Jerk
Love on a boulder
Trouble in Paradise
The birthday baby
Pregnant
Pinata
The test
The hospital
Tough choice
I choose you too
The proposal
An old nemesis
The basement
Friends lift each other
Miscommunicated
The Basement II
Curious cat
Home
Death trap
Finally over
Wedding Bells
A merry Christmas
Epilogue

Elmo

24.2K 1K 40
By xley___sweetpsycho

The search for Elmo took most of the afternoon and our search was finally rewarded as we found the pup hiding behind the tall grass extending through the large field around the back.

"Elmo!" Abby squealed, racing over to pick it up. Aiden skipped happily behind her, but disappointment quickly crept up their faces as it crawled further between the grass, clearly still needing some time to get adjust to the new faces.

"I don't think it will come to you if you go at it like that," I explained, taking out a piece from the Ziploc bag filled with carrots the closest thing to dog food we could find for now.

"But we just want to play with it," Aiden frowned.

"I know that, but Elmo doesn't, so that means you have to show it that you're trying to be its friend not hurt it." I stretched out a carrot to each of them, "let's start with trying to feed it."

"But how can we feed it if it won't even play with us," Abby whined.

"Like this," I crouched down, tilting my head to look between the grass where the puppy a little bigger than a teacup pig hid with its tail between its legs. I held a carrot out to it, using my softest tone, "here Elmo, here boy."

"Oh miss Channing, you don't have to do that," a woman spoke behind me, stern and reprimanding. I easily recognized the deep accent too as the house manager's. My guess proved right as I turned to her with a small smile, I could not remember her name or read her name tag from where I crouched down. Her perfectly arched brows were turned downward and her lips regarded me with something close to a sneer like I was committing a mortal sin kneeling on the grass and trying to feed a dog which by the way just dashed out running, probably terrified from all the noise.

"It's getting away!" Aiden cried, and the next moment, both kids were racing through the fields, trying to catch it again. I wanted to tell them that they would have no success befriending Elmo if they kept running after him like that.

"We have people for that, please, get off the floor," she said and did a hand signal to one of the gardeners, nodding in the direction the dog and kids had gone.

"It's fine, I enjoy the exercise with the kids." I waved off her worries with a smile.

She was not having it though, "I insist Miss Channing, I have orders from Mr. Maxwell to see that you not only get enough rest here but also refrain from any stress."

"Believe me, it's no stress. It's more fun than stress." she started to say something but was cut short by a horrendous scream from Abby. I could easily recognize it as an excited cry, but the house manager had different thoughts from the look on her face. "I should check on them," I said, thankful for an excuse to leave my newly appointed nanny.

After hours of trying, we finally made a successful friend in the puppy. He seemed to be glad to have some company around and came around after Abby and Aiden fed it some carrots in tiny bits right from their palms.

Their joy though was short-lived as Elmo had to leave with its owner when her shift ended for the day. Their smiles quickly returned to their face when she promised to bring him along the next day. To make up for their time with Elmo, I asked if they would like to come into the pool with me and they happily obliged. I helped the kids change into more suitable outfits, before taking them along into the large oval pool that reminded me of an oversized bathtub. It was no surprise that it actually had the option to become a bathtub too.

We stayed in the pool until I received a delivery, reminding me that I had to get ready for dinner with Lucas tonight. I got Abby and Aiden out of the water and helped them settle into their rooms—much to the dismay of the house manager. While the kids had dinner, I made my way upstairs to my and Lucas's bedroom.

Even though I had spent more nights in Lucas's bed than in mine after the first time we had shared a bed, it still felt a little strange, sharing a room with him, especially after all that had happened between us in the last few days.

The master bedroom, if I could call it that—it looked more like a penthouse of a luxurious hotel— was only a few rooms away from Abby and Aiden's. The opulent interior was thoroughly embellished in gold colors plastered on the wall and tall green automatic curtains, giving way to the spacious balcony wide enough to host a dinner for quite a crowd. The other furnishing, like the chandelier and large dressing table, were also glided in green giving the room a gold-green color and the ambiance of some 16th-century Asian regal.

My favorite thing about the room was the bed. Nothing too much out of the ordinary, but it was more of the thoughts about what could and would go down there that got me grinning sheepishly. My smile deepened at the sight of the large gift box that lay on the bench at the foot of the bed.

I ran my fingers over the box, pausing to read the small note that accompanied it.

I know you'll love it Muffin.

A little too confident are we? I giggled, tearing the parcel open. I held my breath for a second as I unboxed the present. A sparkle of glitter glinted my eyes as I revealed the dress creased neatly next to a pair of shoes. The dress was even more jaw-dropping as I held it out of the box. The blue glitter dress, rolled perfectly down, with a double strap, a v-neck, and a length just below my knee.

I let out a long exhale through my mouth, as I held the dress to my chest, checking it out in the mirror. It was beautiful to say the very least, beautiful and just my style. Lucas was not lying when he said he knew what I would love to wear. It screamed sophisticated yet modest and sexy, yet it retained the decency for the occasion tonight.

As if we were telepathic, the sound of my phone ringing interrupted my thoughts of how much I loved Lucas and his present. I had shamelessly given Lucas his own ringtone, so I knew he was calling.

"Hey baby," I said into the receiver, not bothering to hide the excitement in my tone.

"I was going to ask if you liked it but your voice is already telling me all I need to know," the sound of his deep gruff chuckle made my insides churn and my cheeks flustered shamelessly.

I bit my lip shyly, bouncing from one foot to the other as I eyed the dress in the mirror, "It's beautiful, thank you."

"Don't thank me just yet, I might be ripping it off you in say..." there was a brief pause and I could imagine him checking the time on his watch, "...four hours at most."

"But I really like the dress," I whined, pouting as if he were here.

"Then I might have to reconsider ripping it apart or maybe I'll just buy you another," his voice tettered on the precipe of a tease. "I'm almost done with my meeting so I'll come get you in an hour or so, are you ready?"

"I'll put the kids in bed and get ready, and before you say anything, you have to slow down with your no-working rule. I don't know what I'll do if you make me stop putting the kids to bed."

He snorted, "I know, I was not going to take that from you. How are the kids doing?"

"Worn out for one day. Also, you might want to make room for a new member in your family." I teased.

"You're pregnant?!"

"What? No. Of course not. I meant Elmo. Abby and Aiden have officially adopted the poor thing and I don't think they would let go easily."

"We'll talk about the dog later. But I'm not letting them keep him on any condition."

I did not bother to remind him how he had felt for the kids' pleading eyes and pouts this afternoon, I had a feeling Mr. Elmo would be taking the trip back to San Diego with us. "We're still having dinner with your friends right?" for some reason that part still scared me. I had never been one to enjoy meeting people for the first time and I could only hope I did not do anything that would make tonight anything other than successful.

"And their partners," he reminded me. Of course, why was I always forgetting that part?

"Then I guess I'll see you in a few hours."

"I love you, Christine."

Just those three simple words and I was slipping off any form of composure I held on to. Thankfully, Lucas was not here to see the way my cheeks burned at his words but God I hoped he heard the affection in voice when I said I loved him.

After getting off the phone with Lucas, I joined the kids at the table, and even though we were in another country, miles away from home I went through our usual routine of dinner, cartoons, and bedtime.

"I don't want to go to bed," Abby pouted as I tucked her into her bed.

"Princess," I said, adopting her father's favorite title for her. "we have gone over this before, you have to go to bed early so you can get enough rest and grow up stronger."

"But we're on holidays." Aiden pressed. They had the best tactic of coming together whenever they wanted to achieve a common goal.

"I know that sweetie," I ran a hand through his thick curls that reminded me of Lucas's hair, only his were black, unlike Aiden's blonde hair. "But you still have to get some rest, even more during the holiday and especially after tiring yourselves out from playing and running around the house."

"Can we not just rest tomorrow?" Abby asked.

"And miss out on all the fun your dad has planned for you?" I raised a brow, smiling as their eyes gaped at me.

"Is daddy going to be here with us tomorrow?"

"If he rounds up his meeting tonight, then yes, he will be with us through the day tomorrow. And I'm sure you would not want to miss all of that sleeping now would you?"

"Nope," they said in unison, slipping lower beneath the covers.

Feeling satisfied after convincing them to sleep, I took out one of the books from the library of books in the prince and princess-themed room and read them a story before kissing each of them goodnight.

"I love you, Chris," Abby said, clutching me in a tight hug as I leaned down to kiss her.

"I love you too princess."

"Hey what bout me," Aiden whined with a frown.

I chuckled lightly and kissed his forehead too, "Of course I love you too buddy. Good night."

With barely thirty minutes left for Lucas to be back, I took a quick shower and used a few minutes to get ready.

After finishing my makeup, I slipped the dress on, grinning as it fit my body without a fault. I let my hair down, curling it in light waves that stopped just a few inches below my shoulder. After adding on lightweight jewelry, I slipped the pair of Louboutins on too. They were just the right size like the dress and even though I would rather wear a pair of blazers and jean skirts on most days, I was thrilled at the look in the mirror.

I did a small twirl at the mirror, grinning with anticipation at what Lucas's expression would be when he saw me. I did not have to wait too long as my phone chimed with a message from Lucas that he was here.

Grabbing my purse and phone, I went over to the kid's room and made sure they were fine one more time. They were, and I knew I had nothing to worry about. Apart from the fact that no other houses were around for the next few miles, Lucas had the house bombarded with security and staffs who he assured me were trustworthy enough to watch over the kids in our absence since they had been working for his family since he was the twins' age too.

Exhaling through my nose, I pulled the doorknob on the front door and stepped out into the night where Lucas was waiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
447K 28.1K 49
Story is published on Amazon, (kindle and Paperback). Smashwords, and more! Sadie, Antonio, and Ethan are all back with their intense love, romance...
396K 14.5K 49
Bianca's never had it easy. Ever since her father died, she's always felt the need to help out as much as possible. Her priority in life is to gradua...
6.2K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...