His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
We're mates
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2
Time to plan

Suspicions and poison lips

1.2K 31 17
By AmyBee34

Hey everyone sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had moved house three weeks ago and I hadn't had any internet access until yesterday. Anyway I'm back at writing and here's a new chapter, enjoy xx

The next day....

No one's pov

Davina was quietly humming away to herself in the kitchen as she took the blueberry muffins she had baked out of the oven. She smiled as she inhaled the sweet freshly baked scent of the muffins "mama did good" she whispered as she rubbed her protruding baby bump before feeling a pair of warm strong arms wrap around her from behind making her smile as she felt a pair of soft lips kiss her shoulder and cheek.

She slowly turned her head and her eyes met Kol's as he rested his chin on her shoulder "hey" she said softly "hello darling" he replied kissing her cheek making her cheeks flush pink as butterflies went off in her stomach. "What are you making? It smells good" he said "I made blueberry muffins, I got a sudden craving for blueberries so I made muffins" she explained turning her head away and picking one up out of the cake tin.

"Here try one" she said as she peeled the cake case off before holding it to his mouth and he bit into it and he hummed as he chewed "hmm it's very good" he complimented humming in delight making her giggle as he took another bite.

Kol takes the muffin from her and steps back as he finishes it off as she sets the rest of the muffins aside on a cooling rack before switching the oven off. She turns round to face him just as he finishes the muffin "you're a great baker" he said as he placed his hands on her hips before pulling her to him making her smile.

"Thank you" she replied as she slid a hand up his chest and rested it on his shoulder. Kol brought his hand up and gently brushed her hair aside making her eyes flicker to his before he cupped her chin in his hand and lifted her head up slightly as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers making her eyes flutter shut as she slowly moved her lips in sync with him.

Davina leaned up on her tip toes as she wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed, Davina's baby bump gently pressed against his stomach before a hefty kick from the baby caused them to laugh and pull away. "Hey" Kol said as he slid a hand to her baby bump and rubbed circles on it earning another kick from the baby making him smile as he looked down at her baby bump.

Kol lifted his head to look back at Davina and she let out a shriek as he suddenly hoisted her up onto the counter behind her. She parted her legs allowing him to stand between them and she hooked her legs around him pulling him close "got you now" she teased making him chuckle as he brushed his lips against hers.

"How are you feeling after the whole fiasco yesterday?" he asked suddenly concerned "I'm fine" Davina replied "are you sure? You were pretty shook up last night" he said as he caressed her cheek "try because some wacko witch went after me and my sister but I'm fine honestly" Davina assured him "I'm sorry I wasn't here" Kol apologized "you keep apologizing and you don't need too, you didn't know that someone was going to attack and you know I can take care of myself" Davina replied as she played with the hairs at the back of his neck.

"I know but I'm suppose to protect you and I wasn't here" Kol replied "it wasn't your fault so stop apologizing. That Papa tunde was at fault and he got what he deserved for trying to mess with me and my sister" Davina responded making Kol nod before he pressed his lips against her forehead making her eyes close.

"I feel like something bigger is at play" Davina said suddenly as Kol pulled back "what do you mean love?" he questioned "well think about it, first your ex shows up who is suppose to be dead and then Papa tunde someone that your brother angered and crossed, then there's Genevieve who your sister and Marcel clearly have history with, I don't think it's a coincidence Kol that they're suddenly alive" Davina pointed out "I've been having suspicions that something is up but I was hoping I was wrong. Looks like we've got to find out what the witches are getting up too behind our backs" Kol replied he wanted to get any problem or threat dealt with as he didn't want his child or niece to be born when a threat is lurking around.

Davina simply nodded as she ran a hand up his chest before pressing her lips against hers making him smile and instantly return the kiss, cupping her face in his hands as he moved his lips in sync with hers.

Klaus suddenly walked into the kitchen and stopped in his tracks as he spotted the couple and he rolled his eyes before starting to make a gagging sound "I think I'm gonna be sick" Klaus said scrunching up his nose making the couple pull away. Both of them scowled and Davina grabbed a wooden spoon and tossed it at his head which he managed to dodge "shut up Nik" Kol retorted as Davina hopped off the counter.

"Come on love let's head out" Kol said as he grabbed her hand and led her out the kitchen glaring at Klaus for interrupting their little moment. "Thank you now I can enjoy a glass of bourbon without having to watch you two play tonsil tennis" he shouted after them "piss off dickhead!" Davina yelled back before a shoe was thrown at the back of his head with an audible clunk which was followed by Kol's laughter.

Klaus growled as he rubbed the back of the witch "I'll get you for that little wolf!" he yelled "no you won't!" Davina replied "can you two bloody shut up!" Rebekah yelled from somewhere in the compound "can we never have a quiet morning in this household" Elijah asked from his study "no!" Klaus, Rebekah and Kol replied making Elijah huff in disappointment.

....

1 hour later....

Klaus was the only one at the compound as Rebekah headed out with Hayley and Elijah while Kol and Davina were out. Monique was somewhere Klaus didn't really know where but he didn't really care as he didn't care for the witch despite using her for her magic.

"Klaus" Genevieve called out as she walked in, her red heels clicking against the floor as she wondered further into the  compound "what do you want Genevieve?" Klaus asked not looking up from her as he stood in front of a canvas painting "well is that anyway to greet a friend?" she asked from the doorway making him look to her and he subtle raked his eyes up and down her body. She was wearing a red skin tight dress which hugged her body showing her curves, her red hair fell down in soft waves "I wouldn't really call you a friend" he said and she smirked as she entered the room.

"Right, I'm more of what you call a booty call" Genevieve replied as she walked over to him, resting a hand on his shoulder "well I didn't really call you here as I'm not in the mood for any booty right now" Klaus replied "you sure about that? You look a little tense. What's wrong? Did you have a disagreement with one of your siblings?" she asked fluttering her eyelashes "that's really none of your concern" he replied "you know you can tell me anything right?" she asked and he just chuckled.

"Not when it comes to my family. You'll do well to back off when it concerns my family" he warned making her sigh "very well" she replied before placing a hand on his cheek and he shrugged her off. "Oh come on, don't act like my touch repulses you. We've slept together quite a few times Klaus so I know what you want and what you want right now is a woman to dominate and screw. Well you can screw me" she purred seductively as she pressed herself up against him.

Klaus growled as he vamp sped them up against the wall making her eyes widen in surprise before he roughly pressed his lips against hers making her smirk as she kissed him back as he ran his hands up her dress, wasting no time in ripping her dress off and speed them to his bed. 

Klaus pushed her onto the bed and he got on top when his head started to spin and slowly Genevieve flipped them around and straddled him and she kissed up his neck "what is hap..." Klaus slurred before trailing off and his eyes suddenly closed and Genevieve pulled back with a smirk, wiping the corner of her lips.

She reached a hand out to his face and caressed him "don't worry I won't hurt you. Rebekah and Marcel have been lying to you and I just need you to know the truth" she whispered before getting off him as she turned away from him as she pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

"He's out, come quickly. We've got work to do" she spoke into the phone before quickly hanging up before the other person could respond. She looked back at Klaus's still body and smiled, she had laced some kind of poison in the lipstick she was wearing that would knock out Klaus for a few hours, the poison didn't affect her.

"Oh Rebekah you're gonna be in trouble" she muttered with a smirk appearing on her face as she turned away and looked out the window as she waited for back up to arrive.

Well did what you think? You got some cute Kolvina fluff. Kol and Davina are suspicious of the witches.  Klaus got a shoe thrown at his head by Davina after he made a comment about her and Kol. Genevieve knocked out Klaus using a poison that was laced in her lipstick. What will happen? 

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 22 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
28.3K 241 12
Imagine Kol and Davina had a daughter named Laura Bekah Mikaelson, Rebekah and Marcel had a daughter named Dia Stefenie Mikaelson. When their cousin...
865K 20.4K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
44.4K 1K 45
After a one night drunken stand; Hayley Marshall finds out she pregnant by one of the original vampires Niklaus Mikaelson. Eventually; after being ki...