š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™‚š™¤š™© š™ˆš™š ā„¢

By STR33TGOSSIP

"ššˆšš˜ššž'ššŸššŽ šššš˜šš šš–ššŽ ššššŽššŽšš•šš’šš—šš šš•šš’šš”ššŽ šš¢šš˜ššž'šš›ššŽ šššš‘ššŠšš ššœšš˜šš–ššŽšššš‘šš’šš—šš šš’ššŸ'ššŽ šš‹ššŽššŽšš— šš–ļæ½... More

ā„‚š• š•”š•Ŗš•£š•šš•˜š•™š•„š•¤
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
New book
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
New story
048 (ššØš§š®š¬ š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«)
SEQUEL

026

30.8K 1.6K 2.1K
By STR33TGOSSIP

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐟🤷🏾‍♀️

"You cool?" Saioir asked her and she nodded staring at him.

"Can you stay wit me for a while." She asked nervously and he scanned her body.

"Yeah but I gotta wash." He looked at her.

"That's fine you can use my bathroom." She shrugged and he nodded.

"Lemme go get my bag out the car." He turned around leaving back out the house and went in his trunk getting his gym bag before going back into the house.

He closed and locked his door behind him, locking his car door to before following her upstairs to her room.

"Hold on" she spoke going in her bathroom and getting him a rag and a towel.

"You can use this" she handed the stuff to him and he took it from her.

He went in her bathroom and she sat on her bed scrolling threw her phone waiting for him to get done.

After about 15 minutes he came back out with his grey sweats on from earlier and no shirt on. She looked up at him before looking back down on her phone.

"Always hiding in that phone huh." Saioir smirked laying beside her.

"I'm not." She rolled her eyes and he zoned out staring at her.

For some reason he found himself doing that a lot lately and maybe it was because he wanted her.

He tried to suppress his feelings for liking her but he couldn't.

"Stop looking at me like that." Malaysia looked away.

"Looking at you like what." He acted clueless before placing his hand on her waist.

"Sa stop." She removed his hand.

"You'n want me to touch you" he raised his eyebrow trailing his hand up her skirt leg and she watched him.

The truth was she did. She knew he was a virgin though and she didn't want him to regret doing anything with her after they were done.

"But you said you was a vi- just shut up lay" he cut her off before smashing his lips onto hers.

Their tongues swirled around one another as he rubbed her side.

She was craving him and he was craving her. They both knew tonight they were gonna have each other.

Without breaking the kiss he hovered over her small frame while her legs laid in between him.

He pulled away trailing soft kisses down her neck causing her breath to hitch.

He went back up kissing her jaw and pecking her lips before moving his hand under her shirt lifting it up off of her.

He through her shirt on the floor and leaned down sucking on her breasts, swirling his tounge wear the piercing was located causing her to bite down on her lip.

She ran her fingers through his hair and he leaned back up kissing her.

"Lay down." Malaysia mumbled. She didn't know if he knew exactly what he was doing so until he caught on she was gone show him.

He raised his eyebrow before laying down next to her and she rubbed him through his sweatpants getting him hard.

She slowly moved her hands in his pants slowly and reached down pulling out his dick.

She twisted her lips to the side seeing the length and started having second thoughts.

"You know what fuck it." She mumbled before bending down and taking him in her mouth.

She sucked slowly bobbing her head up and down and Saioir bit his lip to keep from moaning.

She couldn't fit all of him in her mouth so the rest she just stroked it wit her hand. She swirled her tongue around it rotating in a circle making eye contact with him and he groaned watching her.

She took as much as she could in her mouth letting it hit the back of the throat before humming and taking him out of her mouth making the popping sound. She spat on his dick and jerked him off before sucking again.

"Fuck lay." Saioir groaned and she smiled to herself bobbing her head up and down faster.

He clenched his fists together letting out low groans and soon his cum filled her mouth.

She swallowed before finishing sucking him off and leaned up. She wiped her mouth and he stared at her not even knowing what to say.

"We can st- Nah I wanna fuck." He cut her off and she nervously laughed. Out all the boys she ever fucked none of them was bigger than Saioir so she didn't even know if she was ready.

He took the condom out of his pocket and she grabbed it putting it on for him.

"I wanna ride." She spoke as she slid off her skirt and panties. She took a deep breath before lining his dick with her entrance and slowly slid down feeling herself being stretched out.

Saioir leaned up feeling her walls and she went all the way down before leaning on his chest and bouncing up and down.

Malaysia moaned softly closing her eyes trying  to take all his length. Saioir on the other hand felt like he was on cloud nine. She was so wet and tight and she hugged him perfectly.

A/N yall bet not try to play her and say she ain't tight ain't no such thing as loose pussy dumbass🙄

After Saioir got a hang on what she was doing he gripped her waist and guided her up and down faster.

"Fuck sa you so big." Malaysia moaned as she went faster.

She leaned down kissing him and he groaned rubbing her ass.

"Wh-What is you doing." He moaned as she clenched around him.

"Stop doing that lay." He felt his dick twitch indicating he was about to cum and she knew he was so she kept going.

Soon he came into the condom and she lifted up off of him.

" you got another one." Malaysia asked him and he nodded.

She took the first one off and put on the new one on.

"Nah lay down I got it." Saioir spoke and she looked at him before slowly laying down.

He hovered over her and put her legs up on both sides of his shoulders before pulling her closer and slowly sliding into her.

He rocked back in forth out of her finding a good pace as she moaned.

For some reason he thought today was the day to act like his dad and said fuck it slamming into her.

"Saioir ughhh." She moaned as he stroked in out of her fast. The sound of her wet juices and their skins clapping together filled the room.

"You feel good brat." Saioir groaned looking down at her.

He watched her breast jiggle and heard her moans which just turned him on even more.

It made him felt like he was doing it right.

He picked up the pace holding her legs in place as she moaned loudly.

"Fuck sa slow down." She moaned putting her hands on his chest.

"I'm good." He smirked continuing to fuck her.

"I'm finna cum." She moaned feeling her legs go weak.

Her legs were sore and she didn't know how she would feel after she was done.

She released over him and he rubbed his hand around her pussy. He stuck his fingers in his mouth tasting her while he looked directly at her as moans escaped her mouth.

"You taste good baby." He smirked slowing down his pace.

He bent down sucking her nipples and his dick twitched indicating he was about to cum for the second time.

"Kiss me." She moaned and he leaned up sloppily kissing her as he came for the second time.

He rode out his orgasm before pulling out and taking the condom off. He got up and flushed both of them down the toilet before going back into the room seeing Malaysia sprawled out on the bed.

"How I do?" Saioir asked her and she gave him a thumbs up breathing heavily.

"I'm taking a shower." She got up off the bed and stood up waiting to see if the soreness would go away.

"You good." Saioir looked at her confusedly.

"Yes my legs hurt." She spoke lowly and he walked over to her picking her up.

"Why you ain't just say that." He pecked her lips before taking her into the bathroom.

𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!!

𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥? 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 22.7K 38
š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜£š˜¦š˜¤š˜¢š˜®š˜¦ š˜®š˜ŗ "š˜“š˜¢š˜§š˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜·š˜¦š˜Æ"
646K 21.5K 77
āžš˜šØš® š­šØš„š š¦šž šˆ šœšØš®š„š š­š«š®š¬š­ š²šØš®,ššØš§'š­ š„š¢šžāž
797K 43.7K 25
š— š˜† š—»š—¶š—“š—“š—® š—ŗš—¶š—“š—µš˜ š—µš—®š˜ƒš—² š—¶š˜ š—®š—¹š—¹, š—Æš˜‚š˜ š—œ'š—ŗ š—“š—¼š—»š—² š—µš—²š—¹š—½ š—µš—¶š—ŗ š—“š—²š˜ š—¶š˜ š—®š—¹š—¹.
135K 4.2K 36
' šˆ š‹šŽš•š„ š˜šŽš” š“š‡š‘šŽš”š†š‡ š„š•š„š‘š˜š“š‡šˆšš† š“š‡šˆš’ š€ š…šŽš‘š„š•š„š‘ š“š‡šˆšš†'