Percy, Meet the Waynes

Oleh Rshores

(before I begin this is my first story, and second all the art is mine created purely for this story) Perseph... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: Another uncle?
Chapter 3: A new home
Chapter 4: House mates
Chapter 5: Bad nights, New mornings
Chapter 6: Some sword fighting
Chapter 7: New friends in fast food places
Chapter 8: Getting better
Chapter 9: Torture, straight up
Chapter 10: Old friends, new mission
Chapter 11: Long nights and early morning coffee
Chapter 12: Cookies make everything better
Chapter 13: New and old friends
Chapter 14: Gods dam party crashers
Chapter 15: Time for your big break, smile for the camera
Chapter 16: My friend is a hero. No seriously
Chapter 17: Safe and sound
Chapter 18: Pool day
Chapter 19: get in ladies, we're going shopping
Question
Im sorry but Im so happy rn, new post coming after school.
Chapter 20: Bad Memories
Chapter 21: A new team
Chapter 22: My first and last mission
Chapter 23: Mystery
Chapter 24: Gone wrong
Chapter 25: Finally found
Chapter 26: Interrogation
Chapter 27: Only one
Chapter 28: Finding out
Chapter 29: Date
Chapter 30: Disappearing
Chapter 31: Favorites
Chapter 32: Catching up with some spark
Chapter 33: Tartarus
Chapter 34: Aftermath
Chapter 36: Harley Vacation
Not a chapter just putting it out there
Chapter 37: Secrets be told
Chapter 38: sleepovers and cookies
Chapter 39: Slow dancing
Chapter 40: Gifts
Chapter 41: Not again
Chapter 42: Front row seats
Chapter 43: Awake
Chapter 44: Camp and Olympus
Chapter 45: Home
Chapter 46: Video games
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 47: Movies
Little tidbit!
Sorry
Chapter 48: The convincing (dun dun dun!)
Chapter 49: the Great Heist
Chapter 50: The Principals Office
Chapter 51: Hypocrisy
Chapter 52: Time to Tell the Truth
Chapter 53: Expensive Cold Coffee Earns Cuddles
Chapter 54: Council meeting Adjourned
Chapter 55: A Lovely day to say Goodbye Family

Chapter 35: A nice talk

2.9K 97 12
Oleh Rshores

(I am so sorry for any typos in the past few chapters, I've been working on my phone and it sometimes glitches. Please alert me if you see any and I'll change it immediately)

By the time I had gotten home that night it was around 3 in the morning. I hadn't seen anyone aside from Alfred and the strangers all day.

I slipped in through the window as I had used up most of my strength from fighting all day. The room was dark, that didn't stop me from seeing the person on my bed.

I stepped forwards cautiously and saw that the person in front of me was Jason, his arm was in a cast and his face looked peaceful. I stared at his cast, my guilt growing evermore. He was leaned against the headboard, I'm assuming he tried to come and talk to me. A voice in the back of my head said he came to yell at me and I couldn't help but agree.

I walked forwards and scooped him up and Zeus's thunder bolt this man was heavy. I waddled with a sleeping Jason in my arms out the room down the hall and into his room where I set him down gently. I turned to go back to my room but before I could leave I felt my hand get grabbed.

I turned around and saw a drowsy Jason, his hand limply gripping mine.

"Perc" his voice sounded sleepy and his eyes were barely open.

"Heyyy" I kept my voice quiet.

"Can we talk?" His voice slurred a bit and I couldn't stop the sad smile on my face.

"Maybe tomorrow Jace" I gently took my hand from his grip and left leaving him to fall back asleep.

I headed back to my room, the cold silence filled my senses as soon as I entered. I walked over to my closet and changed, slipping into some comfortable clothes, as I was putting on my sleeveless shirt I realized that the guys probably haven't seen all my scars as I wore long sleeves all the time. With the way things were going I decided I didn't care about secrecy anymore, for all I care they could find out about me being a demigod, they'd probably only hate me more. Plus I'd gotten confirmation that I was allowed to tell them a week ago, so they wouldn't be smited.

I walked over to my closet and laid down, I fell asleep immediately and all I could hope for was a dreamless sleep. Of course none of my hopes come true.
———————————————————————————

I woke up with a start, the dream from the other day had come back and I was forced to rewatch it in stunning detail.

I was sitting up, my breathing once again ragged. I looked around and examined my room. Everything was still here, everyone was still safe.

I pushed myself off my bed, my stomach rumbled demanding food. Today I'd eat.

I walked out of my room, the hallways were empty and the manor was silent aside from the bickering coming from the direction of the dining room.

I walked down the stairs and entered the dining room. Upon entering everyone looked at me, Dick started "Hey Per" and that's when they seemed to notice all the scars littering my bare skin.

"Hey" my voice sounded defeated and Annabeth looked at me with a sympathetic glance. I turned away, there was no way I could look her in the eye right now, not after what I've done.

I sat down in between Jason and Annabeth, no one speaking up still yet all eyes on me.

I shoved down my discomfort as I grabbed a pancake from the plate in front of me. I poured tons of syrup on it before digging in. The other started talking but after I didn't answer they just continued though much quieter then before. About halfway through my pancake Bruce entered the mainly silent room. He took one look at me and even he couldn't hide his shock at my body.

"Percy, we need to talk" His voice was commanding and left no room for disobedience.

I just nodded as I pushed my food away from me and stood up. I left with my head down.

As I walked with Bruce down the hall the voices filled my head again, giving me ideas as to everything that might go wrong with this talk.

We entered his office and took the same positions as when we'd had our previous talk.

"Percy, I just want to strain this, I may not be the best with words but I think it's common courtesy to alert your guardian of the fact that you have PTSD, and so severe. Now I don't want to push you but with the recent event and now the new found scars I'm afraid I have to know. If only just to stop this situation from ever occurring again." His voice sounded caring in some manner but his face was still stone cold.

I struggled with my words, my thoughts all clumping into one sad gloop of hatred and self loathing. "I'm sorry" was all I could choke out.

"Percy you have nothing to be sorry for, I just want to be there for you! I was never there for Dick and Jason enough and I finally have a chance to do some right here with you, Tim, and Damien, so please just try and open up to us." He pleaded, his face showing more emotion then before.

"Bruce, I'm a demigod." I blurted out, my brain was so focused on my own thoughts that I couldn't stop it from slipping out.

"A what?" He asked, one eyebrow raised.

" A demigod, like Diana I am the child of a God. Specifically Poseidon. I was a mistake between my mom and my dad and because of that stupid mistake my mother and step father are dead and I have more trauma then anyone should." I stared at my shoes decided that at least they couldn't kick me out the house while looking highly disappointed.

He stayed silent the words seeming to sink in. He stood up and walked over to me. He sat down next to me. I shut my eyes preparing for some sort of lecture or screaming session but instead I was pulled into a tight hug.

My breathing hitched as this wasn't an outcome I was expecting.

"Percy, you are not a mistake, don't ever think like that. Namely cause I think Jason would fight you over that but not the point right now." He mumbled the last part but I couldn't stop the smile that grew on my face.

I hugged back as my eyes started to water. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hide it from you but I finally got permission from the Gods and other times just didn't feel right, and with the whole attack I just never found time. I'm sorry!" I hugged him tighter and he just lightly rubbed my back.

"Percy, this family is messed up, everyone's got a story and they aren't nice. No matter what's happened to you then, you have us now, and we get it, or at least can sympathize, and if you ever need anything, wether it be help or just someone to hug I'm sure anyone would be up for it." Bruce said, his voice comforting.

We sat there for a while before I pulled back and he got up and sat in his previous position.

"Now, I understand if it's hard but do you mind giving me a brief description of what you've been through? It's okay if you leave some stuff out, I would just prefer to have general ideas." Bruce asked.

I nodded and started talking.

(Imma skip this cause there is no way I'm gonna go through all the books rn)

I finished talking feeling some weight lift off my shoulders.

"So two wars?" He asked hesitantly seeming to trying and process everything.

I nodded "countless lives lost" I looked down at my hands.

"I think I'm gonna need to have a word with your father." He both sounded and looked pissed.

I smiled "slow down there Batdad, he's still a God, and for the time being has no way to get to me at least until I give them permission."

"When will you give them permission?" He asked a look of curiosity and protectiveness on his face.

"No time soon that's for sure" I chuckled slightly.

His face lightened up with a small smile "I'm glad you told me, if you ever need any assistance feel free to ask."

I nodded "Thanks" I stood up and gave him a hug, startling him a bit but he hugged back.

After we let go I walked out the office feeling a bit better then before. It was too late to go back for my other half of pancake so I decided now would be the time to go watch a movie.

I prayed that no one was in there as I navigated my way through the halls. To my misfortune Dick and Tim were watching some movie. I turned to go find something else but Dicks voice stopped me.

"Hey Percy, wanna join us?"

I thought for a minute before I recalled the talk I had with Bruce, I smiled a bit and nodded. "Yeah sure, what we watching?"

I walked over and sat down on the couch above the two boys who were laying on the ground.

"It's called as above so below, it's a horror movie" Tim said, though he sounded distracted.

I nodded and smiled as I looked back to the tv.

I'm not sure how long I sat there before I heard incoming steps behind us.

"Oh hey Perc, what's up?" Jason's voice rang out in the room, heavily contrasting the voices on the tv.

"Oh hey Jason" I shifted uncomfortably as guilt rose in me again. I tried to ignore the cast around his arm but I couldn't it was like a magnet except it dragged my attention to it.

"Can we talk?" He asked, he sounded confident.

I hated to this. "Sorry I just remembered I promised Annabeth I'd go talk to her. Bye you guys!" I hopped off the couch and walked by Jason who tried to say something but I cut him off with a "Bye!" Before walking down the hall.

I hadn't really talked to Annabeth since the whole incident. A small part of me feared I'd see the golden monster instead instead of her.

I shoved these feelings down as I walked to her room. I stood in front of her door my hand inches away from the door handle. For some reason my hand wouldn't go further. No matter how much I hyped myself up it just wouldn't move. I sighed before backing up. Maybe another time.

I walked over to my room and entered inside. The silence was somehow peaceful and yet so unsettling. I laid down, my hands behind my head as I stared up at the ceiling.

I remembered today was Friday and I couldn't stop the smile that grew on my face. Tomorrow I was gonna see mama Harls.
———————————————————————————

1886 words

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

471 8 20
This is not an official Rick Riordan story nor do I own any of his characters I do not own this cover or any other Fanart in this story (unless I say...
240K 6.1K 31
What if Sally Jackson was actually Sally Wayne and she was mudered by Gabe when Percy was 8? The greek gods may not be around anymore in this world...
668K 18.4K 58
Like a fish out of water, Persephone "Percy" Jackson has lost everything. Everything from her friends, her soulmate, her mother, her family, all beca...
966K 26.1K 73
Perseus Jackson is not a perfect hero, but a scarred, broken, and battle-hardened demigod, the only survivor of The Seven after the Last War. Blamin...