here comes the sun (tommyinni...

By fuckoffpennywise

theres something between us; a sort of pull. something you always do to me, and i to you. - F. Scott Fitzgera... More

a heart shaped cloud
private eye
boundaries dude
meltdowns
strike a pose
welcome to twitch
my spot
pinecones
jealousy jealousy
my sunrise girl
sunset

intro

527 7 0
By fuckoffpennywise

it began in rome, with the only last mark of their love being the vase they had lovingly etched their initials into.

their next life was in egypt, and to escape his fathers wrath they had run away. the pain, he promised her, was worth every second he got to see her beautiful face.

in australia they had faced their hardships, yet the blazing sun was no match for a love so strong. the weight of his crimes were lightened by his girl, and each day seemed brighter.

america hurt them deeply, the segregation clawing at them each day. her beauty was brought to life by her glow, and each day she waited for her romeo.

and so, it was only inevitable that in their next life, tom simons and y/n l/n would find each other yet again. despite the vastness of the universe, soulmates can never be pried apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.3K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...