ILLUSION (BTS, BP, YOU ff)

By Samansanam

Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Fu... More

Characters Introduction:-
Introduction pt2:-
Info about mafia things of Bts:-
Introduction pt 3:- Mrs.Lee.
Introduction pt 4:-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
House Toor -1
House Toor -2
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Not a chapter
Chapter-43
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80 (LAST )
Glimpse of Season-2
(S.2) CH-1
(S.2) CH-2
(S.2) CH-3

Chapter-44

2.7K 90 10
By Samansanam

Time skip at midnight at Xxxx place:-

Here Devil aka Mafia Queen is present with her secretary Demon.

Demon:- Let's start the meeting.

R.M:- So what's the purpose of this secret meeting, and why you ask to come with Chim only.

Devil:- Well actually I need only Chim, but as you are the leader so it is necessary to inform you.

R.M raised his brow.

R.M:- Why? And what's the matter.

Devil:- Remember when you capture two spy in your gang, which me and V torcher together and make them spill the beans......

R.M:- Yes, how I forget about it, and the scene we have to see.......

Devil:- That's good, my spy from their gang inform me that, the both their spy leak some essential information about your and your members identity to them.
Devil words cutted by Chim's shouting.

Chim:- What? How's that possible.

Devil:- Well everything is possible in this freaking world, now shut your fucking mouth and listen carefully without cutting my words or else you will see my worst side......
She said more coldly and dangerously which sent shiver to everyone's body....

Chim:- Sorry Queen.

Devil:- Alright, now listen carefully without cutting me off, so they leak that there are more than 3 members which are main members of bulletproof Boys Scots, and they are young boys who study in Seoul International University, and to investigate about you all they are sending their 2 spy in your school/college as student to find about your identities.....

Chim:- How the hell they get information about us?.

R.M:- I know how they get it.....

Chim:- How?

R.M:- Because of you V and J.K.

Chim:- Huh.

R.M:- You three fools are bickering over assignment that day and shouting on each other and chasing each other like wild animals, and I remember that, I see that guard there but I shrug it off and went along doing my work....

Chim:- O umm.
He wanted to speak something, but he knew it was his mistakes so, he keep quiet down his urge to speak....

R.M:- The problem has created now we have to solved it fast, before it gets bigger and more dangerous.......

Devil:- That's why I called you two here, as I have a plan....

R.M:- Really, than lets discuss it without wasting any time.....

Devil:- Well in this plan I need only Chim and one more person but firstly hear the plan carefully without uttering a single words....

R.M and Chim:- Ok.

(Before that I let you informed that, Jihoo aka Demon went out leaving Aera aka Devil and RM & Chim aka Namjoon & Jimin respectively, to do some works)

Devil:- Well 1 girl and 1 boy is going to attend in your school/college so the thing is Chim have to make that girl fall in his love and I am sure it's an piece of cake for Chim and in this plan you have to take the help of one of your sisters, and tell her to make the boy fall in her love, than...... Again Devil cutted but this time by R.M.

R.M:- How do you know about we have sisters and Chim is the only one who can do it, how can you say that?.

Devil started laughing and said.

Devil:- Don't forget who I am, and also I have brain too when  I can get information about you and your members, and I know you have 7 main members, and in less than 10 minutes I get all students info and I find about your real identity R.M or I say Kim Namjoon and you all are 7 brothers and 5 sisters or step sisters it's your matters I will not say anything, and by your brothers history I found out Chim or I say Kim Jimin is the best person for my this work.

They are in shock now.

Devil:- Don't worry about your identity and your family, they all will be safe, and it's my promise that in future if we become rival ever, but I will don't use your family in this mafia shit whom are innocent and about you all identity it also will be safe.

R.M:- Umm what can I say now.

Devil:- Let's leave this topic, now hear so you have to convince your sister to make the boy fall in love with her.

Chim:- But it will risky or dangerous for her and we even don't tell them about being mafia to our sisters.

Devil:- I know, and i also found out that your youngest sister have special ability that she can flirt with anyone even it is stone, so it will be easy for her and I choose chim because you are famous playboy in school/college who always flirt with girls, so you two are best for this work.

R.M:- But how can we involved her in this shit without telling her the reasons and why?.

Devil:- Use your Brain properly RM, I find out you have IQ 148.

R.M:- But how I can...

R.M cutted by Devil.

Devil:- Leave it I made plan already so listen carefully. You tell your brothers and sisters that 2 new students are joining in mid season because they get expelled from their previous school/college because they are trouble makers and are playboy and playgirl who plays with others heart bla bla, and Chim you will convence your sister that you and your sister played with them and teach them lesson.

R.M:- Hmm it's good but why didn't you allow us to tell our brothers.

Devil:- First if you all are seen together that make suspicion to the both whom are coming to investigate, and according to your records any in mafia field go as spy to find mafia and if they see you all and first suspect will you all so you have to distance yourself and it will help in keep your sisters safe from them, and second reason your other brothers doesn't get ready to take use of your sister.

Chim:- Hmm that's a reasonable reason.

R.M:- I get it how should you do that Chim.

Chim:- What, How hyung.?

R.M:- Listen, you and her have to make them fall in love, but she will ask you why, because I know she only flirt and hate relationship, so tell her that lets kill two bird with one stone, that is let's prank our brothers and sisters by showing that we are in love and in this you teach lesson to the boy & girl, and have fun too....

Chim:- And what about our brothers and sisters.

R.M:- Don't worry I will handle them.

Devil:- Listen I don't know what you have to do, but you and your sister have to make them fall fastly and deeply that they lost in your thoughts and don't get chance to investigate and always keep them away from students that didn't know about you all and make them fall in dense love that they can't live without you and when you found that happened than you have to create fear in them that they can't live without you and can do any thing for you two.

R.M&Chim:- Ok we understand.

Flashback ended.

Back to present......

Jennie:- You are such a devil Aera, how you make everyone to do as what you like.

Lisa:- That's why she is only one in this whole world.

Rose:- Now what?

Aera:- Now I will call R.M to meet at us at our place with all members than I will tell what to do next.

Jisso:- Than now call them.

Aera:- Ok unnie.

OTP.

Devil:- Hello R.M.

R.M:- Hello Queen, I am waiting for your call, now what we have to do.

Devil:- Well You have to come with your brothers at Xxxx place and there  I will tell you all to what we have to do next.

R.M:- Ok, but what time.

Devil:- Meet at Evening.

R.M:- Ok.

Call ended.

Lisa:- Why you tell them to meet at evening.?

Aera:- Firstly we have to go there first.

Rose:- Hmm let's go.

The girls went to Jin room.

They knock the door and hear 'come in' from inside.

So they go inside the room.

Jin:- What happened my yedodongsangs (little sisters)

Aera:- Oppa we have to go to our company, emergency meeting is scheduled.

Jin:- Oo, but everyone can go but you can't Aera.....

Aera:- Please oppa sorry I will not prank you all again like this, but I have to go and you know how I am possessive about my work.

Joon:- You all can go.

Aera:- Really oppa.

Joon:- Yes.

Jin:- No..Ok you can go.

Jin change his decision after getting signal from joon and that is their mafia signal so he understands.

And by this girl went to their company in bts point of view but in reality they went to their mafia mansion.

And in Kim mansion Joon take their brothers to meeting room and tell them what happened in these days and explain every details, some are shocked, and some are angry because due to their silly mistakes they have to use their sister, and some are terrified if they know about their sisters and harm them, etc they are thinking different scenarios in their mind.

Todays chapter ended here........

See you in next chapter.......

Till than take care.......

Byee......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 19K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...
601K 20.6K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
1M 32.5K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...
125K 3.7K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...