A House to A|ucard (Anthology...

By wulfwuman

•⚰️•🍋• (🔖Wattys 2022 Nomination)A House to Alucard is a completed anthology collection of short stories bes... More

oh brother! (0.5)
Stealing Glances -green eyes (1)
Stealing glances -nice & hard (2)
Quincy's a girl? (3)
Dangerous Wanderings- venturing (4)
Dangerous Wanderings-door (5)
Dangerous Wanderings- couple (6)
Captain Imani -Sole Survivor (7)
Captain Imani -live wire (8)
Captain Imani -Hot Sause (9)
Captain Imani- Battle ready (10)
Captain Imani- Heat wave (11)
twisted hearts-loud on arrival (12)
twisted hearts-on an out (13)
twisted hearts- a cross with (14)
twisted hearts-love of war (15)
In the rain- before the rain (16)
In the rain-the rain begins (17)
In the rain-raining on (18)
In the rain-down pour (19)
Holiday vistor-Christmas tale p.1 (20)
Holiday vistor-p.2 (21)
mechanics of vampires (21.5)
All Father's Scent (22)
Vampyr tying knots (23)
I am not the word Autism (24)
Short shots required from friends (25)
Pastries & Pearls (26)
Honey & Creme (27)
Dared to Cheat (28)
a vivid dream (29)
Deep Connection (30)
All the Mirrors lie (31)
peace & quiet (32)
My Heart is Yours ch. 1 (33)
My Heart is Yours ch. 2 (34)
My Heart is Yours ch. 3 (34)
My heart is yours part 4 (35)
breaking up (36)
roses, notes and Immortal yanderes (37)
engulfed (38)
ice cream social (39)
Something Soft (40)
cruel looks (42)
happy 590th (43)
loud & lewd (44)
loss of a paragon (44)
Skyrim bet (46)
innocent enough (47)
Not sexy but funny (48)
stand off ( 49)
good day to die (50)
veiled rebirth (51)
Strangers Conversing 1st night (52)
Strangers Conversing 2nd night (53)
Strangers Conversing 3rd Night (54)
pretty deadly (55)
I see you (56)
AmikArtest bio

Sweet Creme (41)

259 7 0
By wulfwuman

⚠️Warnings: breast feeding kink

Part I

•You had a stressful situation on your hands or actually your ample breasts.

•Your breasts are overly sensitive often and occasionally you produce breast milk even though you have never had a baby.

•The doctor said it's called galactorrhea. You shouldn't stress about it. You can carry thin pads to cover the nipples from leaking when you feel it coming on. Like maxi pads for your breasts.

•Nothing sexy about those breast shields. Especially as a professional singer and stage actress that makes her living singing opera.

•But tonight will be different.

•Then on a random chance you see a ravishing beast of a man. He is in a finely cut black double breasted suit with a deep red shirt and matching black tie.

•Your fingers curl slightly when you spy his ebony black hair going to his waist.

•Perhaps, It was a glimpse of what Hades looked like when he was young.

Like an angel bringing death he is.

•You can't help but let out a long drawn out sigh. Whoever he was, dangerous or not, would never pick you. You were a pretty little opera singer but he's a God on earth.

•You figured he would never approach you. The tall, handsome man could have his pick of any beautiful person at the opera house.

•You 'belt' your fragile heart out to sing the best you have done. The loud sounds of clapping and cheering seem distant to your ears. Your eyes are captured by the Death Angel. He's staring right at you, softly clapping. His clap seems to be thunderous to your ears.

•Now it's time to greet patrons at the theater tonight. Will the Death Angel chat with you?

Maybe?

As your back is to the main stairwell, you feel his presence before he speaks in a low rich baritone voice.

" Pasăre cântătoare (little songbird)," he bows slightly. "Miss (L/n), It is a pleasure to meet you."

"May you grace me with your lovely name?" you coo at him.

Once more he bows,"I am Alucard of Hellsing..."

"Beautiful name for a Death ang.." Then you close your mouth.

Why do you insist on that name?

"Death Angel," he smirks slightly. "Touching as if you are the only one here aware of me being something more..."

•Then you are tapped on your bare shoulder. Some other patron wants your attention. You are drawn away from Alucard until you can't see him.

•You feel a heavy stillness to your heart, as if that special being of a man was your soulmate.

Your soulmate is slipping away.

•An hour later and you are given an escort out of the doorman. You turn the corner to get in your Uber when you see shadow and movement.

•You feel ethereal arms grasp you gently. Now your body is lifted and quickly being pulled towards Alucard.

"Pasăre cântătoare, it is not safe here for you," Alucard whispers in your right ear. "I shall escort you to a safe place."

•You know you should be scared. Kicking and screaming when shadows from his body lifts you. You should fear him but you're not.

• A beautiful angel of death.

•With a swirling of shadows and darkness, you become disoriented for just a moment. Then you see Alucard standing in front of a large oak door.

"Alucard enter..." a woman's voice calls out.

The Vampire bows and opens the door for. You have no clue what's going on but you will give a fine first impression.

"Good evening, my name is "Miss (F/n) (L/n)..."

"I am Sir Integra Windgate Fairbrooks Hellsing and you are currently at Hellsing manor," the young woman says from behind a large Mahoney desk.

"Please to meet you sir," you smile genuinely.

"Yes, meet with our butler Walter C. Donez," she lights a cigar. "He will get you a room ready. Beware of my servant Alucard. He is much more dangerous than he seems."

•"I thought he was a death angel and was being escorted to a safe place..." and then you say thank you. You can't imagine what kind of danger you could have possibly met.

"All-u-card!"

•~•°♡°•~•~•°♡°•~•

Sweet Creme Part II

•Tonight is the annual Hellsing bash where the round table mixes with 'the little people', Captain Bernadotte and his Flying Geese.

•You, on the other hand, have put your perfect pitch voice to use. You helped discover different frequencies and pitches that draw ghouls to a location like flies to honey.

• Civilian deaths have dropped overall except for Alucard's but he's the Vampire King so it never crosses his mind. The dumbass got in the way of his bullets.

•Over the months living with and being intimate with Alucard has been challenging. You feel mortified even to bring up your condition. Sometimes you go to bed in a hoodie and shorts.

•Other times you are suddenly not interested in sex but his nose tells him something else.

•Being a vampire, he tracks your cycle better than you do and realizes you have an irregular one.

•He knows your breasts hurt from p.m.s and too much caffeine but something else is going on.

• The Unholy King even keeps track of terrible headaches that debilitate you.

•Now the Vampire King is becoming concerned his soulmate is uncomfortable with him. Alucard is worried you are no longer interested in him.

He respects you so no prying.

•This night, you dress in a beautiful strapless gown that matches your eyes. As you put it on, it dawns on you that the breast shields will be seen.

•With a sigh, you head upstairs and pray your body doesn't betray you.

•Things are going well and you start to relax. It's a pleasant night for a moment.

•Walter enters the ballroom to announce dinner is ready. The Round Table members lead to the dining room.

•As you quietly wait, someone is laughing and showing a baby crying video that has gone viral. And your body betrays you.

•You begin lactating on the spot. You see two growing wet spots over your breasts, on the expensive dress. Your arms instinctively go up to cover your breasts.

"Alucard," you whisper. "I am not feeling well.."

•Alucard has been observing you all this time, out of the corner of his eyes.

"Draga mea what is wrong? You can tell me..."

"Oh Alucard! I have a terrible secret!" you gasp out.

"Like how terrible, my love," he softly speaks.

"I have a condition if my breasts become too sensitive or hear like a baby cry," tears well up in your eyes. "I will start to make breast milk...I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what Iubite scump mea (my sweet babe)?" Alucard smiles his rare and genuine smile. "I just so happen to like breast milk. I learned the taste quite innocently when my heart still beat."

Alucard now wraps his long arms around you from behind and presses you to his body. "How do you take care of it?"

"Sometimes not bad but others my breasts swell and hurt so bad that they get feverish, so I use ice,"you say nervously.

•With a wicked smirk and a flashes of canines, you morph through the floor and land on top of your bed.

•Molten eyes of red mixed with orange and red stare at you with such intensity.

•Meanwhile those slender fingers are working you out of your dress. As you now sit and he puts a knee on the bed, his mouth can't help wandering to your swollen breasts.

•His ever noticing eyes spy drops of breast milk on your breast and about to drip on your belly.

"Mmm..." he breathes a cool breath on your painful nipple. "May I try something?"

You nod your head frantically.

•One large hand cups your milk filled breast for support while his mouth sucks and his tongue licks, to coax the precious milk out.

•His swirling eyes of intense color look up to see your reaction.

You look at him nervously.

•With his long curtain of ebony hair, he conceals that he is about to give you a taste of yourself.

•Shadow King raises his mouth to yours. He slowly lets the milk into your waiting mouth.Your eyes grow large.

•It is thin in consistency and white fluid with a hint of sweetness.

"Alucard, it's going to make you sick!" you tell him.

"No, I do not think so," he licks the other breast. "Your milk is life giving just as blood is..."

With gentle hands now, the raven haired beauty of a man settles between your legs, his erection tapping your thigh.

•His mouth searches out for your right breast again. Alucard slowly sucks and licks your overly sensitive nipple.

•The rest of his lower body grinds on you. His precum dribbles on to your public mound.

Alucard is so aroused from this.

•Alucard goes slow with blowing breath on them to continual soft sucking and wet licking.

His left hand dips between your legs and plums you for his dick to be sheathed in you.

You are one dripping wet girl.

•With a quick shift of hips, Alucard is to his balls up in you. Your sticky wetness soaks his balls.

•Alucard rocks his body slowly with yours as he sucks sensually. He even smacks his lips at one point.

•You lose track of time as he thrusts into your pussy and sucks on those super sensitive nipples. Small trickles of sweet breast milk form then are licked off by the First Vampire's long vampiric tongue.

•The long muscle snakes from one breast to the other. His hands slowly massage at the base of your sore breasts, to ease the pain for you.

Then it hits like a tidal!

•Your body goes stiff one moment and then limp in another moment. His hands massaging your beautiful breasts relaxed your body enough for you to orgasm.

•He stills his body and just listens to your heart beat. Alucard slips out of you to now cradle your relaxed body. He will get taken care of later.

"How is my Pasăre cântătoare(songbird) feeling?"

"Alucard...so relaxed and sleepy," you tiredly mumble. "But got to take care of you."

"Shh...later. You just stay relaxed and go to sleep. I will be here when you wake up."

•You start to cry as you know he will never grow old or leave you because of death. He is your perfect soulmate.

You will never feel alone ever again.

•~•°♡•♡°•~•

PARENTHOODPREGNANCY
Lactating Not Pregnant: What Does It Mean?

Medically reviewed by Debra Rose Wilson, Ph.D., MSN, R.N., IBCLC, AHN-BC, CHT - Written by Rena Goldman on July 14, 2016

Symptoms

Lactation is the process of producing breast milk. For women who are pregnant or recently gave birth, lactation is normal. Hormones signal the mammary glands in your body to start producing milk to feed the baby. But it's also possible for women who have never been pregnant - and even men - to lactate. This is called galactorrhea, and it can happen for a variety of reasons.

Symptoms of lactating when you're not pregnant

Galactorrhea's most common symptom is one or both breasts producing excessive milk. The condition is most common in women, but can also happen to men and newborn babies.

Other symptoms include:
leaking from nipples that happens at random
enlargement of breast tissue
missed or irregular periods
loss of or lowered sex drive
nausea
acne
abnormal hair growth
headaches
trouble with vision

Causes of lactating when you're not pregnant

Galactorrhea has a wide variety of different causes, and in some cases, the cause is hard to pinpoint. Reasons for lactating when not recently pregnant can range from hormone imbalances to medication side effects to other health conditions.

The most common cause of breast milk production is an elevation of a hormone produced in the brain called prolactin. Elevation of prolactin can be caused by:

medications
underlying medical issues
a tumor
overstimulation of the nipples

https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/lactating-not-pregnant#symptoms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3K 18
The story follows Hellsing Ultimate ... Or the manga ? Both ? Lol Kagami, a vampire turned by Alucard , is bitter and unforgiving . Although still a...
17.6K 576 45
(Alucard Hellsing)(🔞)(🍋)(🔖Wattys nominated 2021 & 2022)Angelica Black is a member of ©SPARK Inc. from America. She is the sole survivor of a vamp...
6.3K 136 31
(slow🍋burn) (🔖wattys 2022 nominated ) One night, on a boring hunt, the Hellsing pet discovers an enticing mystery. A little vampiress with a heart...
3K 64 5
I wanted to say a special thank you to @Michi Tala, for helping me so much. I also wanted to thank Michi Tala @wulfwuman for helping me and also help...