Did you miss me? |Villain Ura...

By ChawitZoweee

After a childhood of torment and bullying from her peers for being poor, and having a weak quirk. She comes b... More

The Beginning of a Hero?
What's a hero anyway?
Who did this?
Why does she look like her?
What-
Wtf
UA -Part 1-
UA -Part 2-
I need it
First day at UA!
Back to base
Planning...
Sports Festival!
Another day...
Mall trip!
Training camp!
Training Camp! Pt 2!
Torturous fun!
Staying silent.
School
Forgivness
The fun part!
The Lame Part!
Depresso Expresso
Exploring!
Eri
Evening
▓▒░(°◡°)░▒▓
E
I-island
I-island pt 2!
This isn't fair

Plan A...

72 0 0
By ChawitZoweee

Yui had come out of the building bleeding from the hand but fine otherwise. I loved seeing the crimson liquid come from her this time. Her messy blonde bun had fallen out and the rage she felt was spread across her face She was basically saying "Come fight me bitch." I looked at her and she froze again. "Kuro teleport me to a building with no students in it." I said and he teleported me away and I changed my outfit.

I was in the snowy part I had put Tsuyu, and Bakugo here. " Bakugo!" I yelled from the building "Round face?" He looked shocked. "I've been looking for people everywhere!" I exclaimed "I finally found someone! I'm glad I found you too!" He blushed and then turned to anger "WELL LET'S MURDER THESE ASSWHOLE'S!" He screamed before blowing up another villain I pulled a syringe full of a Russian Violet liquid, I stabbed him in lower back and I covered his mouth. "Hush." I said as he passed out. He wouldn't be able to remember anything from earlier. 

Flashback

It was about 1 Am and I had finally finished working on my newest project. It would disable their quirk for about an hour. That's what it was supposed to do, It may knock out the people I use it on too. Depending on where I stab it in, If it knocks them out they will forget the last 1 hour of their life. It will be quite helpful. 

Flashback end

It worked he Passed out. I am so proud of myself, I didn't even need any test subjects! Except for Bakugo. I started to run away from the scene fake crying the villain I was fighting looked shocked at what just happened. I threw a knife at them as I left it went into their neck killing them almost instantly. My aim is amazing! I ran and hid in a building, I was definitely going to frostbite. Then I saw somebody else. It was Tsuyu, "Tsu are you ok?!" I said but she was out cold I started to cry and I laid by her. Slowly falling asleep. 

Yui's Pov

I was fighting villains when a girl with pink hair and a bunny mask came into the room. I turned but then I saw a terrifying vision I couldn't even begin to describe what is saw. Next thing I knew My hand was stabbed into the wall with the letter 2. I didn't understand but I was able to get my hand out of the wall and pull the knife out. "Fuck!" I screamed as I pulled it out. I ran out of the building and towards the bunny. She walked into a portal before I could get to her.

I looked down and saw my teacher's face in the ground blood pouring out of him. I leaned down and drank some of it becoming him before I knew it my face was being smashed into the ground too. I heard a loud voice "I am here!" It was all might my savior. I blacked out.

Back to Ochako

I woke up to kurogiri "Are you ready to go miss?" He asked me I used my new quirk to change back into the bunny's outfit. "Let's go." I said using my voice changer. He brought me into the battlefield All Might had shown up.  He lunged towards the Nomu I pulled out one of knives and stabbed him and he flew by. He looked back to me shocked, I had just cut him at the speed he was going. "Hey All might!" I said  "How are you!? Doing good I hope!" I said as I stepped on Yui's body "It'd be so easy to just kill her right now wouldn't it?" I asked "DON'T TOUCH HER?" He screamed attacking I moved to the side just in time. "Why shouldn't I?" I asked him "All she does is cause suffering! Her quirk is one made for a villain!" I said protesting he looked shocked before and the Nomu started fighting. "I'm bored Kuro can I go now?" I asked him he looked surprised "Ok bunny."  I was teleported back to Tsu and I transformed and fell asleep. 

Next thing I knew I was in a stretcher. UA is probably paying the hospital bill if they didn't they'd face so many issues. This was going to be fun. I woke up in the hospital with Niko looking over me. "Hi Niko!" I said excited as always "Where am I?" I asked acting confused. "You're in the hospital you almost got frostbite." The doctor said I didn't even notice him "Oh..." I said Looking down. "Is Bakugo ok?!" I asked "He's fine. Do you think you could tell us what happened?" He asked I looked away tears in my eyes "Me and Bakugo were fighting a villain when suddenly Bakugo stopped moving and passed out. I ran away shocked about what had just happened and I found Tsu so I laid next to her." I said and I started to sob. He looked sympathetic "I'm sorry." He left me and my sister alone. "Dad's outside I'll go tell him you're awake." She told me as she left.

Next thing I knew they were both asking me questions as I fake cried. It was quite fun to see the sad expression they both held they looked almost as bad as they did after Yua died. the excitement didn't die down though. Next thing I knew Deku and I were having a conversation about the attack as we cri- No he cried. It was starting to get boring. The doctor said in about a week I'd be able to go back to UA. I hope I can get out earlier than that.

So I sat there in the hospital bed for 4 days planning studying quirks and all that. Bakugo isn't very powerful in colder areas since he needs sweat for his quirk, Tsu will go into Hibernation since she's cold blooded. Stuff like that. Plans that might work, Plans that will work. I talked to Izu and other friends before they go discharged. Tsu still hasn't woken up my plan went very well. The school is experiencing backfire for this event, parents are wondering if their children are safe at UA. The most important thing was they might be suspecting a traitor. So I had to be extra careful.

I finally got discharged and headed home, Nobody had come to pick me up so it was a bit strange walking home alone. I saw Izu and we started to walk to my house together when I saw smoke and heard screaming. It was coming from the direction of my house. Izu saw me freaking out and picked me up using his quirk to run towards the source. What I saw was horrible My home was on fire with a Villain there he was giant. There were police cars and Ambulances screaming and crying. I saw my sister, I saw her get ripped in half. I broke down on the grown as her guts spilled onto the floor. Izu ran to the villain punching him. I grabbed Izu and stopped him.

I walked up to the villain and Used my deceased sisters quirk while crying. They stopped moving they were terrified I grabbed them Using 0 gravity on him he started to float away.  Then the flame hero endeavor grabbed him and put him in handcuffs. The heroes then lectured me I was sobbing I was having a hard time holding back a laugh. "Well I'm going to go now." I said before running away, I ran towards the leagues base. I made it inside and just sat at the counter "What's up with you?" Shiggy asked "My family just died." I said smiling at him as tears ran down my face. He quickly broke eye contact "Sorry." He said as I cried and laughed. Niko was gone now there was nothing I could do about it. I don't know if dad's alive I'm guessing he is. "I'm going to leave now!" I said while laughing. He just looked at me as I left.

I walked down to where my house used to be Izu texted me  You can stay with me and my mom if you want. I accepted his request and headed over there I'll be right over I texted back. When I knocked I swear it took less than half a second before the door opened. "Hey Ochako!" Izu said. He saw the guilt on my face and he brought me in for a hug. I sobbed into his arms at some point I didn't feel sad anymore. I almost forgot them completely. I found out later that night that dad had been alive but when he heard the news he Killed himself. I was called in to Identify the body, So were Yui's parents.

"Bye Ms. Midoriya!" I said as I left acting as happy as ever. "I'm worried for her." Inko told Izu. That's all I heard Izu probably agreed. I went to Identify the body, Yui and her parents were there. "How are you Yui? Feeling any better?" She looked like a mummy "I'm doing somewhat better. I should heal up in time for the festival." She said as I avoided eye contact. "I don't know if I can do this." I said tears welling up in my eyes. I could feel the whole Lobby staring at me. "It'll be ok." She said She looked at me and I quickly broke eye contact "Yea... I'm sure it will." I said They called us in to see the body I walked up. "That's my dad." I said keeping a straight face. Yui's Mom conformed this as she cried. I didn't hardly anything at all. Just anger. I walked out of the room. "Well I'm Going to go now!" I said smiling "See ya!"  I walked off tears forming in my eyes. Time to go train. 

I headed into base. "Can I just start off training today?" I asked "You have a new mentor it's stain the hero killer." He said I was psyched "Yay! Thanks Shiggy!" I replied hugging him "I'll use my quirk on you if you don't stop." He said glaring at me "God Shiggy way to ruin the moment" I said letting go. "I'll buy you some Chapstick later." I said "I think Ms. Midoriya is going to adopt me, Now that I have no legal guardians." I said he looked over to me "What about your mother?" He asked "She committed Suicide.. When I was little." I replied "Cool." Shiggy replied showing no remorse. "Y'know Shiggy Sometimes I really do despise you." I said as I walked into kuro's portal.

I met stain in an ally with my Villain costume on. "Hiya Stain!" I said "So you're training me?" I asked he nodded and threw a knife at me "First we fight?" I asked catching it he looked shocked for a second. "Ok let's start training." He taught me so many things like the sixth sense and how to detect movement. It was fun. I know that I will fight pro heroes with him from now on. It wasn't too surprising. This was going to be fun.

"Thanks Stainy!" I told him Smiling "See ya later!"  I said as I walked into Kuro's portal. He just nodded as I left. "Hi Shiggy! I'm going to get going now!" I said He only looked at me as I walked out. I started walking towards the Midoriya residence Everybody is worried about me I don't get it. I'm trying to act as normal as possible I'm not that bad of an actor am I? I stopped at Midoriya's house, Took a deep breath in and entered. I was around dinner time. "Midoriya's You around?" I heard Inko say "It's time for dinner!" I sat at the table a started to eat. I ate quickly as not to waste their time. I was dinner before the two both got halfway done. "You sure were hungry Ochako." Izuku said "Yea today was quick tiring..."  I said Inko gave me a worried look. "O-Ochako are you alright?" She asked "I'm fine!" I said "It's rare to have dinner on the table!" Inko looked even more worried. I stood up from my seat "Well I'm going to go get ready for bed!" I said "Okay Ochako good night." Inko said slowly worry just irradiating off of her. 

I got changed into some Pj's UA gave me. I need to be ready for school tomorrow, No need to arouse suspicion. I lied down on my sleeping bag Inko had gotten me She wastes too much time on me. I got into my sleeping bag and tried to sleep. I saw Niko and Dad. "Hello Niko, hello Father." I said Niko looked at me as tears welled up in her eyes. "Ochako!" She yelled as she walked up to hug me "NO" I yelled. "Your dead! Just leave me be! I have no need for more pain!" I yelled at her She started to cry "I-I'm Sorry Ochako!" She sobbed I started to walk away from them, "Where are you going?" Niko asked "Anywhere but where you are." I replied then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I looked down. I had been ripped in half I started to laugh and laugh until I felt someone shaking my shoulder. "Ochako! Ochako!" It was Izu.

I immediately apologized  "I'm so sorry for waking you!" I said I didn't realize tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Ochako are you alright? You were laughing and crying in your sleep!" He exclaimed "I'm fine it just happens sometimes." I said wiping the tears away "I'm going back to sleep Izu." I said lying back down. I could feel his worry it was as if he was choking me with it. "Goodnight Ochako." He said before going back to his bed. I only got to dream for a few more hours until the alarm clock went off. I got up and yawned "Morning Izu!" I said he smiled at me "Morning Ochako!" He said we both got up and did our morning routines. 

I didn't feel like eating even the though of food made me feel sick to the stomach. I got my bag on and got Izu's stuff ready, "Come on Izu!" I said grabbing his hand he started blushing "J-Just give me a second!" He said trying not to die. He's so funny! We left the house hand in hand. We walked up to the school to see a bunch of reporters outside. They left Izu to die an questioned me "You You're the girl who's family died right?" "PLEASE Let us interview you!" "OChako righ-" I felt tears well up in my eyes Aizawa came out and gave me and Izu a way inside. "That was overwhelming."  I said "Y-yea" Izu replied. We walked into the building hand in hand "Hurry up problem Children." Aizawa said "Yessir!" Izu said back and we ran by him. We entered the class and sat down. What a day.

Everybody was whispering, Whispering about the USJ incident, talking about my family's deaths especially how I tried to fight the villain. They whispered about Yui and Bakugo, They whispered about the carelessness of the teachers. It was horrible the whispering didn't stop. I felt as if I couldn't breath or even think without them insulting my sister. I hate them, All of them. The only person I don't hate is Izu, He's been here for me holding my hand the whole way.  I was so done with people. Class went on as normal minus the whispering. Me and Izu parted ways outside the school. "Izu I have to go train!" I said "Oh bye Ochako." He said I ran off before he could ask about my training. 

"Hi Kuro teleport me." "Ok Ochako" He teleported me to stain. "Oh who are we killing today?" I asked "A faker, A miserable hero!"  The hero was a girl with dark purple hair that went over one eye and peacock feathers coming out of her head. "Can I finish her?" "No you can't you have to beat one on your own." Stain said before finishing her off. Ochako let out a deep sigh "How rude of you Stainy!" she said making him chuckle a bit. "You got blood on my shoes!" She said her white shoes now red. "I can't wear these to school anymore!" She said fake crying "Oh Stainy you're so cruel." Then another hero appeared Ingenium. She pulled out her knives "Let's dance!" She exclaimed

Ingenium ran towards her "Please go easy on me sir! I'm new at this!" I said as he ran past me and got his side pierced by a knife. "Ouch! That looks like it hurt!" I said as he held his side. "You won't get past me Bunny!" He said "Oh how angry could you get? It's kinda hot!" I said this was so much fun! He went for another attack this time I jumped onto his back as he rode past "Your so much fun! I would date you if you weren't a hero!" I said probably making him blush. I stabbed him in the back and he let out scream. I started to laugh I kept on stabbing The red liquid getting all over my dress and I. "Too bad." I said. I took creative liberty in hiding the body. I laid the garbage bags in an ally shaped like a 3. Perfect practice for tomorrow since tomorrow was the sports festival.

I left the scene  and told Kuro all about it. I went home and went straight to bed, I'm so proud of myself! Izu should be proud too!

Haha Ochako go brrrrrrrrrrrrr. Here have a 3,000 word chapter mf. Ochako distracting the villain with her beauty is amazing! She makes me so very happy! Thx 4 reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 47 11
It's your first day at U.A. High School. You're the daughter of the famous hero Triple Z and you inherited part of her amazing quirk. On your first d...
20.3K 450 40
Izuku was born into a clan, the last of clans remaining in Japan as the world turned to more modern times. The clan was looked down upon because of t...
372K 11.2K 47
Faltering, the villain known as Deku is struck by a mighty blow from the Number One hero, All Might. Upon awakening, he finds that he remembers nothi...
200K 7K 29
❝ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...